Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
For those who have already received an email with their scheduled week date, I would highly suggest you reach out to your dealer and confirm the date from your email matches what your dealer sees in their system. Mine happened to have a different date from what my dealer sees in his system.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
For those who have already received an email with their scheduled week date, I would highly suggest you reach out to your dealer and confirm the date from your email matches what your dealer sees in their system. Mine happened to have a different date from what my dealer sees in his system.
thanks for the heads up. Was it sooner or later than the email date? Was he able to give you the vin?

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
The dealer I had assigned in the reservation system dropped the ball on me as well, and also didn't seem to have any information. I had to contact them after getting an email from Ford asking if I was still interested in ordering... So I had Ford change my dealership (there are fortunately a few around here). Sorry it happened to you as well.
What was the process for switching dealers?

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape
Talked to my dealer this morning about my "Week Of" Nov 16 build. She had very little actual information except for my VIN number. She thought that Ford would have emailed that information to me. If you haven't received your VIN yet be sure to ask your dealer.

According to her it my BS should have been built but she doesn't know why I haven't yet received an email from ford yet stating that. I'm the 4th Bronco Sport in line at my dealership and she hadn't heard anything about the others either. She is still expecting delivery by the third week of December but doesn't have anything from Ford stating that. I also asked about dealer installed accessories and according to her many of those are not going to be available when my BS arrives.

Alto Blue BL + BL and I guess I got carried away with the options and the cargo management system is listed.

WS_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape
I may have missed this link mentioned elsewhere in the forum, but if not
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Entering your VIN in the link lets you look at your order information, get access to your window sticker and find its production status. There is also links to future Manual, warranty and extended warranty info. According to my VIN lookup, my BS hasn't been built yet even though Ford emailed me a Nov 16 build week. Either Ford is not updating this information or mine has been delayed past the Nov 16 build week. My BS is Alto Blue so a delay is possible. I also see Ford was having troubles last month with rail transports being delayed from the Hermosa plant due to protest blockades in Mexico. See Rail delays Not sure if this is a factor now or not.

I'm going to keep checking my status daily as my dealer is of little help and I still have hope for a shiny Alto Blue Christmas present.

VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Heard from my dealer that they received the ”notice of scheduling“ for the week of Dec 7th. My Order date was 20/10/20. Not entirely sure when the dealer pushed it through. Area 51 Badlands with BL package. I’m in Canada so I’m not sure if that makes a difference.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape
According to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ I went from a Nov. 16 Build week to a Nov. 23 build. A one week delay is no problem but I am hoping it makes it through the line this time.

Ford Email

Your Vehicle Is Scheduled for Production.
Dear ###########

We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 16 2020.

Tracking Link
Build date.jpg

I believe yesterday the tracking site said I was "Scheduled for Production" I just noticed it say's "In Production". Getting excited!