Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I may have missed this link mentioned elsewhere in the forum, but if not
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Entering your VIN in the link lets you look at your order information, get access to your window sticker and find its production status. There is also links to future Manual, warranty and extended warranty info. According to my VIN lookup, my BS hasn't been built yet even though Ford emailed me a Nov 16 build week. Either Ford is not updating this information or mine has been delayed past the Nov 16 build week. My BS is Alto Blue so a delay is possible. I also see Ford was having troubles last month with rail transports being delayed from the Hermosa plant due to protest blockades in Mexico. See Rail delays Not sure if this is a factor now or not.

I'm going to keep checking my status daily as my dealer is of little help and I still have hope for a shiny Alto Blue Christmas present.
Sponsored

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Heard from my dealer that they received the ”notice of scheduling“ for the week of Dec 7th. My Order date was 20/10/20. Not entirely sure when the dealer pushed it through. Area 51 Badlands with BL package. I’m in Canada so I’m not sure if that makes a difference.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
According to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ I went from a Nov. 16 Build week to a Nov. 23 build. A one week delay is no problem but I am hoping it makes it through the line this time.

Ford Email

Your Vehicle Is Scheduled for Production.
Dear ###########

We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 16 2020.

Tracking Link
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Build date

I believe yesterday the tracking site said I was "Scheduled for Production" I just noticed it say's "In Production". Getting excited!

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
My dealer has never had any information for me regarding production. The email from Ford was the only info I've received. Not impressed with the dealership service.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer has never had any information for me regarding production. The email from Ford was the only info I've received. Not impressed with the dealership service.
My dealer wasn't helpful either at first. I then mentioned I belonged to a forum with a couple thousand members that are comparing dealers. I asked her why everyone else was getting information from their dealer but I wasn't. Embellished a bit maybe but I've been getting a little more help since.

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
I ordered mine on 11/17/20. Got my VIN earlier in the week and I just checked and they released the window sticker!!! I hope it goes into production soon!

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
It is starting to burn me that I placed my order on 7/31 and here an order is placed 4 months after mine is going to be produced almost 4 months before mine. I would really think twice about ordering a new vehicle type again.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
It is starting to burn me that I placed my order on 7/31 and here an order is placed 4 months after mine is going to be produced almost 4 months before mine. I would really think twice about ordering a new vehicle type again.
It certainly makes you wonder what’s going on, doesn’t it?

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It certainly makes you wonder what’s going on, doesn’t it?
It just doesn't make sense to me. They have known four over 4 months the parts they needed to complete my order yet an order placed less than a month ago they have the parts on hand to manufacture.

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
Did you get the moonroof and leather? I think those who got that are getting pushed back due to shortages due to covid

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you get the moonroof and leather? I think those who got that are getting pushed back due to shortages due to covid
yes, BL+BL, Cargo Org, Tow Pkg, 360+. All of the 1st editions that are going out have moonroofs. Also seeing dealer stock units with leather and moonroofs.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
First Edition doesn’t have 360+. I’m not seeing any BL + BL with 360+ hitting dealers.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition doesn’t have 360+. I’m not seeing any BL + BL with 360+ hitting dealers.
My local dealer has a BB with 360+ on the lot.
Sponsored