Cabezone

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Yeah reservation date is essential meaningless I believe. The date you dealer places the order is the important one, also their allocation.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Curious, since our builds are similar and our build week is the same... did you add in the Co-Pilot 360+ package in addition to the BL package?
Oxford white with optimal wheels, cargo management system, tow package. No on the 360+

olly12

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Just got my email as well.
Badlands (no badlands pkg), Area 51, optional wheels + tow pkg.
Order confirmed August 14, Scheduled week of January 11

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Just got around to adding my info, got my build schedule today for the week of January 4th. I put 8/21 as my order date but I actually received 2 order conformations from Ford, one for 7/21 and one for 8/21. I just went with the 8/21 since that is the one showing when I log into my Ford account. I am told by Ford both are valid, dealer says he accidentally ordered mine twice.....

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Got a build date of March 1, 2021 BS BadLands with BL Pkg, tow and 360+. This is good as I don't have to take during a ND winter.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
Reserved: 09/21
Switched dealerships: 10/3
Order Date: 10/6
Build Week: 01/04/2021 --from Ford email I received this morning

Big Bend (Oxford White)
Big Bend Package
Class II Tow Package
Cargo Mat
Floor Liners - Front and Rear

I got my VIN and confirmed with my dealer. However, it shows that my Build Week is way earlier on his system.
@Granger Ford any idea why the Build Week is different on his system vs the email I received from Ford?

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape Titanium 2006 Miata GT 2004 Explorer XLT 1997 F150 69 Triumph Spitfire
Got a build date of 02/08 this morning. Order confirmed 07/29 but made the mistake of giving the dealer the $100 instead of doing it online. Now waiting for my BL+BL+tow+360+ carbonized gray BS.

Last edited:

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
that is a heck of a late build considering the October order to Jan/Feb builds we're seeing. Did you have some of the late availability items or paint?
Initially they told me that the cargo management system, and splash guards was causing the delay..I then requested to void those items.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Yeah reservation date is essential meaningless I believe. The date you dealer places the order is the important one, also their allocation.
Which blows. My dealer never reached out. And when I go in contact with them, they always said they were waiting to hear what to do from Ford.... I kept at it until they found someone to help. Got my order in mid October, finally, and just got build date for first week fo February.

Plus side, it'll give me time to get finances in order, also private selling car first as well.

jctucker

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Which blows. My dealer never reached out. And when I go in contact with them, they always said they were waiting to hear what to do from Ford.... I kept at it until they found someone to help. Got my order in mid October, finally, and just got build date for first week fo February.

Plus side, it'll give me time to get finances in order, also private selling car first as well.
The dealer I had assigned in the reservation system dropped the ball on me as well, and also didn't seem to have any information. I had to contact them after getting an email from Ford asking if I was still interested in ordering... So I had Ford change my dealership (there are fortunately a few around here). Sorry it happened to you as well.

Njia

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT5, Ford Escape
I got order confirmation 7/21 and still nothing. Now my dealer says he thinks its because I chose Area 51 and thats why mine has not been scheduled. It's getting frustrating.
Your dealer is a moron. I ordered my Area 51 BL+BL in mid-Oct and just got a build date: week of March 1.

annamylou

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I received an email from Ford telling me my Badlands was scheduled for production 1/18/21

1FC71197-5DA3-4304-8B58-643680075E13.jpeg