Switched dealerships: 10/3
Order Date: 10/6
Build Week: 01/04/2021 --from Ford email I received this morning

Big Bend (Oxford White)
Big Bend Package
Class II Tow Package
Cargo Mat
Floor Liners - Front and Rear

I got my VIN and confirmed with my dealer. However, it shows that my Build Week is way earlier on his system.
@Granger Ford any idea why the Build Week is different on his system vs the email I received from Ford?
Sponsored

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL
Got a build date of 02/08 this morning. Order confirmed 07/29 but made the mistake of giving the dealer the $100 instead of doing it online. Now waiting for my BL+BL+tow+360+ carbonized gray BS.

Last edited:

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
that is a heck of a late build considering the October order to Jan/Feb builds we're seeing. Did you have some of the late availability items or paint?
Initially they told me that the cargo management system, and splash guards was causing the delay..I then requested to void those items.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Also, "reservation date" is not necessarily the same as "order date". Can you specify which you meant & if they are the same?
My order date shows 7/24 from the Ford site, reservation portal.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Yeah reservation date is essential meaningless I believe. The date you dealer places the order is the important one, also their allocation.
Which blows. My dealer never reached out. And when I go in contact with them, they always said they were waiting to hear what to do from Ford.... I kept at it until they found someone to help. Got my order in mid October, finally, and just got build date for first week fo February.

Plus side, it'll give me time to get finances in order, also private selling car first as well.

jctucker

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
Which blows. My dealer never reached out. And when I go in contact with them, they always said they were waiting to hear what to do from Ford.... I kept at it until they found someone to help. Got my order in mid October, finally, and just got build date for first week fo February.

Plus side, it'll give me time to get finances in order, also private selling car first as well.
The dealer I had assigned in the reservation system dropped the ball on me as well, and also didn't seem to have any information. I had to contact them after getting an email from Ford asking if I was still interested in ordering... So I had Ford change my dealership (there are fortunately a few around here). Sorry it happened to you as well.

Njia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT5, Ford Escape
I got order confirmation 7/21 and still nothing. Now my dealer says he thinks its because I chose Area 51 and thats why mine has not been scheduled. It's getting frustrating.
Your dealer is a moron. I ordered my Area 51 BL+BL in mid-Oct and just got a build date: week of March 1.

annamylou

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I received an email from Ford telling me my Badlands was scheduled for production 1/18/21

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1FC71197-5DA3-4304-8B58-643680075E13

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
For those who have already received an email with their scheduled week date, I would highly suggest you reach out to your dealer and confirm the date from your email matches what your dealer sees in their system. Mine happened to have a different date from what my dealer sees in his system.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
The dealer I had assigned in the reservation system dropped the ball on me as well, and also didn't seem to have any information. I had to contact them after getting an email from Ford asking if I was still interested in ordering... So I had Ford change my dealership (there are fortunately a few around here). Sorry it happened to you as well.
What was the process for switching dealers?

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Talked to my dealer this morning about my "Week Of" Nov 16 build. She had very little actual information except for my VIN number. She thought that Ford would have emailed that information to me. If you haven't received your VIN yet be sure to ask your dealer.

According to her it my BS should have been built but she doesn't know why I haven't yet received an email from ford yet stating that. I'm the 4th Bronco Sport in line at my dealership and she hadn't heard anything about the others either. She is still expecting delivery by the third week of December but doesn't have anything from Ford stating that. I also asked about dealer installed accessories and according to her many of those are not going to be available when my BS arrives.

Alto Blue BL + BL and I guess I got carried away with the options and the cargo management system is listed.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] WS_LI
Sponsored

Last edited: