wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Just received email from Ford stating my Carbonized Gray Outer Banks is scheduled for production the week of January 4th. Reserved 8/28 and ordered 10/19.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
My order date was 8/4. Just got my email stating a January 4th production date. Area 51 Outer Banks. Kinda glad it will be built in 2021.

Cabezone

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
I ordered mine last week and got a Feb 8 build date.

BL/BL Cyber orange. I got all the accessories for the most part expect the roof cross bars and the engine block heater.

I'm perfectly happy with that date considering I ordered last week.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Ford Fusion
I just heard from Ford. My BS Badlands Area 51 is scheduled for production the week of January 25th. Order went in on July 20th.

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
Just got my Ford email, still no confirmation from my dealer, Reserved 7/14 order placed 9/2 Build Date 1/11/21, Specs: Area 51 First Edition.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
I got a March 1st scheduled production date. I reserved on 7/24. That's a longer wait than I expected.

travelgirl999

Big Bend
First Name
Tracy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
I've submitted my info today. Received an email from Ford today for a scheduled production date of week of January 4!

jctucker

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I received my scheduling email from Ford today. My Area 51 Badlands w/ Badlands, Tow, and Co-Pilot360 Assist+ packages is scheduled for the week of February 22. I reserved on 8/1 and ordered on 10/16.

For those wondering about the Co-Pilot360, that's now able to be added again with the Badlands package, so if you're wanting that but couldn't add it when ordering, contact your dealer.

jctucker

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Just received scheduled for production email. BB+BB February 22 2021. Order confirmed July 28 2020.
Curious, since our builds are similar and our build week is the same... did you add in the Co-Pilot 360+ package in addition to the BL package?

Vivi

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I got a March 1st scheduled production date. I reserved on 7/24. That's a longer wait than I expected.
that is a heck of a late build considering the October order to Jan/Feb builds we're seeing. Did you have some of the late availability items or paint?

Shiskamba

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
that is a heck of a late build considering the October order to Jan/Feb builds we're seeing. Did you have some of the late availability items or paint?
Also, "reservation date" is not necessarily the same as "order date". Can you specify which you meant & if they are the same?