First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone been able to throw on these with a 1.5 lift?

Any rubbing?

The 245/65/17 ko2s will fit. Just checking if anyone has had any luck with the 245/70/17 ko2s.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Wanna know this too. On oem BL wheels or aftermarket. Need to order tires before I pick mine up in the next few weeks

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Last edited:

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Seen those. More interested in 245/70/17. I know 245/65/17 will fit fine. Even stock height. Iā€™m gonna probs Guinea pig it and do a write up and stuff with actual off camber scenarios where itā€™s dog legged to see whatā€™s really needed to get them in there. Most tire manufacturers in this tire size give you a little time to swap out if you hate them. Gonna run toyo open country. KO2 are wack. At least in 33/35s they were shit and balanced awful and had weird wear. Not a fan. Cooper Stt pro would be my pick if they made it in a smaller size. Best tire Iā€™ve ever run. Iā€™ve run most of the tires out there on my other vehicles.

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Seen those. More interested in 245/70/17. I know 245/65/17 will fit fine. Even stock height. Iā€™m gonna probs Guinea pig it and do a write up and stuff with actual off camber scenarios where itā€™s dog legged to see whatā€™s really needed to get them in there. Most tire manufacturers in this tire size give you a little time to swap out if you hate them. Gonna run toyo open country. KO2 are wack. At least in 33/35s they were shit and balanced awful and had weird wear. Not a fan. Cooper Stt pro would be my pick if they made it in a smaller size. Best tire Iā€™ve ever run. Iā€™ve run most of the tires out there on my other vehicles.
My bad. I missed the 65 vs the 70.

OP
OP
compass crusher

compass crusher

Big Bend
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Keep us posted. Certainly interested in the 245/70/17 all-terrain rugged tire. Doesn't have to be ko2s, just something similar for a higher clearance.

In this thread, outer banks with no lift installed 245/70/17 ko2s with no rubbingšŸŽÆ

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/245-70-17-installed.5228/page-2#post-90719

Last edited:

Buck Savage

Base
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I am looking into the same tires and lift combo...been running KO2s and burned through them after 6000 miles ...need an alignment after installing the 1.5 lift...can't find anyone to help me with that around here in Pittsburgh yet...have the 65 and lots of room everywhere so I'm thinking the 70 will be ok...lmk if you find anything šŸ˜€

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Why the hell didnā€™t you get an alignment lol.
Also thereā€™s no way 245/70/17 wonā€™t rub on the models under the badlands without a lift. Maybe a sporty tire. Iā€™m rubbing running them on stock badlands height. Only really past 3/4 turn and is minor. Iā€™m thinking most donā€™t realize theyā€™re rubbing until it wears the liners some. Iā€™ve wheeled mine a little bit and it clears stuffed. Just not full lock. But I know the point in the steering where itā€™ll touch. Thereā€™s barely any suspension travel in these anyway and less with a spacer.
Ford Bronco Sport BFGs ko2s 245/70/17s. Do They Fit? FD3F8C98-EC21-4A65-860D-1089A9B0F9A8
Ford Bronco Sport BFGs ko2s 245/70/17s. Do They Fit? BC9C325B-8BEA-49BD-8A94-9684C22A3EA1

Iā€™m putting my lift on tomorrow. I should clear the spot that rubs on the edge of tire.

Last edited:

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Why the hell didnā€™t you get an alignment lol.
Also thereā€™s no way 245/70/17 wonā€™t rub on the models under the badlands without a lift. Maybe a sporty tire. Iā€™m rubbing running them on stock badlands height. Only really past 3/4 turn and is minor. Iā€™m thinking most donā€™t realize theyā€™re rubbing until it wears the liners some. Iā€™ve wheeled mine a little bit and it clears stuffed. Just not full lock. But I know the point in the steering where itā€™ll touch. Thereā€™s barely any suspension travel in these anyway and less with a spacer.
Ford Bronco Sport BFGs ko2s 245/70/17s. Do They Fit? FD3F8C98-EC21-4A65-860D-1089A9B0F9A8
Ford Bronco Sport BFGs ko2s 245/70/17s. Do They Fit? BC9C325B-8BEA-49BD-8A94-9684C22A3EA1

Iā€™m putting my lift on tomorrow. I should clear the spot that rubs on the edge of tire.
There is so much variation on this subject. Iā€™m starting to wonder. Now, our babies arenā€™t European precision super carsā€¦. My ford performance guy (after my 1.25 lift) said there might be some slight rubbing on the pinch weld at full flex. I went with the 65s and am totally pleased with them. But the 70s would have been nice too. Iā€™m just chicken. First time ever doing stuff to a vehicle, and itā€™s my first 4x4.

did this last weekend. Extra quarter inch might or might not have helped LOL.

Iā€™ve seen people say both (I think HRG said it rubs too). Maybe, there are some where the tolerances are fine for the tires and some come off the line that are not? Weirder things have happened.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
There is so much variation on this subject. Iā€™m starting to wonder. Now, our babies arenā€™t European precision super carsā€¦. My ford performance guy (after my 1.25 lift) said there might be some slight rubbing on the pinch weld at full flex. I went with the 65s and am totally pleased with them. But the 70s would have been nice too. Iā€™m just chicken. First time ever doing stuff to a vehicle, and itā€™s my first 4x4.

did this last weekend. Extra quarter inch might or might not have helped LOL.

Iā€™ve seen people say both (I think HRG said it rubs too). Maybe, there are some where the tolerances are fine for the tires and some come off the line that are not? Weirder things have happened.
Also remember, the tire sizes are approximate and can vary between brands. My OEM Falken wild peaks AT3Wā€™s have much milder edge to improve noise on the highway compared to the KO2ā€™s

Last edited:

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Also remember, the tire sizes are approximate and can vary between brands. My OEM Falcon wild peaks AT3Wā€™s have much milder edge to improve noise on the highway compared to the KO2ā€™s
Truth. I love my wildpeaks. They hum a bit now that they are not brand spanking new. But I kinda like it. Letā€™s me know Iā€™m not in my stang any longer LOL. If I heard that in my stang Iā€™d pull over and call for a tow hahaha.

OP
OP
compass crusher

compass crusher

Big Bend
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I am looking into the same tires and lift combo...been running KO2s and burned through them after 6000 miles ...need an alignment after installing the 1.5 lift...can't find anyone to help me with that around here in Pittsburgh yet...have the 65 and lots of room everywhere so I'm thinking the 70 will be ok...lmk if you find anything šŸ˜€
Please let us know if the 70s fit with your 1.5 lift.

Buck Savage

Base
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Just ordered Toyo open country at3 245 70 17s...hope it works out...yeah I know I'm a bit of a dummy for not getting the alignment but I am having trouble finding an old school shop to do it...with the lift the specs for the computers aren't available...(would have to get it done again when going up in tire size...again šŸ¤Ŗ)dealer turned me away

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Any alignment shop should be able to do it. I mean, they donā€™t have to adjust upper, lower control arms, etc. And youā€™re still shooting for factory alignment specs. And they use cam tabs, bolts all the time. Should be no issue. Mines getting aligned today. Iā€™ll let you know if they had any issues with mine.
Sponsored