ck122

Big Bend
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco sport 1950 chevy style line deluxe
do you have any issues with rubbing pics please if you can looking to use these tires or another option if you have used one
Sponsored

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Reactions: Kit

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
bfg Ko2 245/65/17 on a base model, no lift. no rubbing issues at all, even flexed out.

OP
OP
ck122

ck122

Big Bend
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
BTW, a lift kit does not necessarily change whether a particular tire will rub or not. It just means that the suspension would have to articulate that much further to get to the point that it would rub (if at all). If you are planning to go off-road at all, I would not buy a tire that would rub at any articulation or lift/lowered height.

OP
OP
ck122

ck122

Big Bend
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW, a lift kit does not necessarily change whether a particular tire will rub or not. It just means that the suspension would have to articulate that much further to get to the point that it would rub (if at all). If you are planning to go off-road at all, I would not buy a tire that would rub at any articulation or lift/lowered height.
thank you i like the bfg tire i will not be doing off roading this so much was wondering if normal driving had any issues

Hutchicles

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
It may not rub on street, but does it rub under a load while turning...like...in an offroad setting? I would be a bit wary about sizing up my tires.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
thank you i like the bfg tire i will not be doing off roading this so much was wondering if normal driving had any issues
normal driving as per usual. a tad bit louder but nothing crazy at all

FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thank you, I've been super curious if the spare would fit as well. 🤙
A little shove and it fit just fine. It touches the edges but doesn’t squeak over bumps so it’s a non-issue. It’s been about 10,000 miles or so for me. The only issue is for those without the factory tow package. The tray that covers the spare is a lower profile since it only has to cover a donut. With a full size spare, there is a gap with the floor piece that lifts up to access the spare compartment. Again, that is only an issue for those without a factory “full-size” spare.

The Rinzler

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
A little shove and it fit just fine. It touches the edges but doesn’t squeak over bumps so it’s a non-issue. It’s been about 10,000 miles or so for me. The only issue is for those without the factory tow package. The tray that covers the spare is a lower profile since it only has to cover a donut. With a full size spare, there is a gap with the floor piece that lifts up to access the spare compartment. Again, that is only an issue for those without a factory “full-size” spare.
Perfect, I knew I made the right choice with the tow package.
Thank you for the confirmationđź‘Ť.

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

Does your floor piece gap? I have the tow package and I had a full size spare, but when I switched up to my BFG Trail-Terrain TA 245/65R17, I got a 5th for the spare and I had a heck of a time getting it in the space. My floor piece gaps at the back, so either I got the wrong floor piece or perhaps these tires don't quite fit as well as the KO2s?

Ford Bronco Sport who has the bfg ko2  245/65/17 on their BS BIG BEND with out lift kit just stock 20230602_204103592_iOS
Sponsored