Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I bought the carhartt front covers from the dealer can not seem to get them on. There is no way to pass the straps through the seats to attach to the rear of the cover. Any thoughts ?
I have the Carhartt fronts. You can pass the strap through. Just have to stuff your hand through and find the opening once you get enough pushed through you can pull the rest from back of seat.
I am ok with them except the area I'm most concerned with wear. The bolster on seat back outer edge is barely covered by a little flap. Otherwise it's a rugged material and should wear well.
Sponsored

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I have the Carhartt fronts. You can pass the strap through. Just have to stuff your hand through and find the opening once you get enough pushed through you can pull the rest from back of seat.
I am ok with them except the area I'm most concerned with wear. The bolster on seat back outer edge is barely covered by a little flap. Otherwise it's a rugged material and should wear well.
My complaint with these as well. I love them overall but the most important part of the seat is going to wear, due to incomplete coverage. I have to constantly fold the edge back when getting in.

Spartan3Crusher

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
you have picture of the seat covers because im trying to decide between neoprene or carharrt

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I’d like to see the carhartts installed on the front seats. I’m about to pull that trigger. $300 tho. No return item so I wanna get it right the first time.

Kfillman

Big Bend
First Name
Kierstin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I’d like to see the carhartts installed on the front seats. I’m about to pull that trigger. $300 tho. No return item so I wanna get it right the first time.
I would like to see them too!

Kfillman

Big Bend
First Name
Kierstin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Not the best photos but here are our front seat covers. This is when they were new. We washed them once before putting them on and the fit was a little loose. Since then we have washed them again and the fit is better. I do wish the wrapped all the way around the seat back as often the cover folds over when you get in. I'm just in the habit of fixing it when I get in.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? 20210626_BroncoSport_CoverCraft-13

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? 20210626_BroncoSport_CoverCraft-14

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Might as well go to Autozone or Maybe Napa. No Carhartts for me.
I expected a better fit for $300

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Might as well go to Autozone or Maybe Napa. No Carhartts for me.
I expected a better fit for $300
The Ford Coverking covers for the front seats fit like a glove. I installed them a few months ago and I'm very pleased. Tight fit, great protection from dog nails and food spills, and very cool and comfy too (prevents summer back sweat). I'll get some pics next time I get in my BS.

Last edited:

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The front covers are designed to avoid blocking the side air bags that are in the outboard front seat bolsters.
I know they could have left a slit for that and gave us a smoother better fit.
Cathartt blew that one.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Ford Coverking covers for the front seats fit like a glove. I installed them a few months ago and I'm very pleased. Tight fit, great protection from dog nails and food spills, and very cool and comfy too (prevents summer back sweat). I'll get some pics next time I get in my BS.
Looking forward to those pics, adidas u purchase at the Ford dealer parts counter ? I want to keep my BS all Ford or at least shop only at Ford. Trying my hardest to support the MoCo best I can..
with me it’s,,,, Like I did with my Harley.

bowhunter3714

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
I'd like to see pic's of your Ford Coverkings as well.

bowhunter3714

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
I just went on Carid.com and found 10 plus different Coverking seat covers made of different materials. Which ones specifically did you purchase for such a good fit?
Sponsored