Anyone find any good seat covers?

13MikeH

Badlands
First Name
May 17 schedule
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Dang $35 that's well worth it. Appreciate it!

Advertisement

JohnnyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I think I am going to purchase the carhartts, just for the rear (dog). Says they are machine washable.
BS Rear Seat Covers.png
Don't forget to post a photo if you pull the trigger on the Carhartts. I'm on the fence between the Neoprene and the Carhartt

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Don't forget to post a photo if you pull the trigger on the Carhartts. I'm on the fence between the Neoprene and the Carhartt
I did purchase and recieve the Carhartts but unfortunately I will Not receive my BS until late May or early June. Like all Carhartt products they seem very well made and durable.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2002 Ford Ranger Edge
I'm still on the fence about seat covers but I do like the looks of the neoprene ones. In the meantime I'm going to get a set of these for when we go hiking in case we're muddy/wet or whenI bring it in for service.

Car Seat Towel Cover
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W53H4ZM
I just got that exact same cover for when I'm sweaty/dirty after running and it seems to be just what I want. I'll be getting a second one to put under my dog's car seat. I have a neoprene seat cover in my Ranger but was concerned it would scuff up the leather seats in the BS, so I'm hoping this one will be kind to the seats.

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just got that exact same cover for when I'm sweaty/dirty after running and it seems to be just what I want. I'll be getting a second one to put under my dog's car seat. I have a neoprene seat cover in my Ranger but was concerned it would scuff up the leather seats in the BS, so I'm hoping this one will be kind to the seats.
I think that they are OK for occasional use, I had them on the front seats for a recent road trip where we were going to be hiking a lot and the weather was questionable so I assumed that we might get dirty. Plus since we were going to be driving quite a ways I knew that we would be eating while driving so they prevented anything happening to the seats.

I might look into something more permanent for the driver's side as 90% of time I'm driving solo.

Last edited:

she

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru outback
For pets I like the ones you can find that go between the headrests front and back - turning the rear seat into almost a hammock for the dog. Not only does it keep the seats safe, it helps keep the dog safe too.

I used one with my German Shepherd and she absolutely loved it.
Hi can you send me a link with the brand you purchased?

Advertisement

Advertisement