SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Only had about month. Only two complaints.

I got the perforated leather and I would have preferred them NOT perforated. If you spill anything on em' whatever it is, is in there now.

The other complaint: Constantly wiping off my rear windows from all the gawkers fingerprints and oils from sticking their head on them. Lol

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Beating a dead horse here but FE not having ACC is a bummer... nothing I can about it now though.

Otherwise I agree with wanting a bigger fuel tank. I'm not getting very good MPG in the city and it shows. Haven't really had a need to put many HWY miles on it as of yet.

Beav1

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS, 2018 F150, 2014 Focus, 2013 Escape
Fuel tank is too small...I’m getting about 350 miles on a tank with mixed driving. Hoping the highway MPG on long trips will be better so I can get 400 miles or more.
We had the same issue with my wife's 2013 Escape 2.0 EB AWD. Fuel tank too small coupled with so so gas mileage for a compact SUV. DTE maybe 300 miles-ish. One of the reasons opted for the 1.5 in the BS BB was better gas mileage. She drives 60 mi round trip to work every day so was okay tradeoff plus don't really need the off road equipment of the BL. Pulling close to 30 mpg with the 1.5 so is able to make it the entire week without a fill up.

The 2.0 EB is a sweet engine. 1.5 gets the job done and I'm honestly kinda impressed with it. It will be never be confused the 2.0 however.

RobKirk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've only had mine for a week, but here are two minor things I've thought could be improved for the next model year:

-The switch to turn on the overhead trunk LED's would be nice to have on the trunk door instead of inside the main trunk cabin. If you have a load of stuff in the trunk, it can be hard to reach for that light switch

-The moonroof doesn't automatically close when you turn the vehicle off and exit. My last vehicle would automatically close the moonroof when you opened the door with the key out of the ignition. Could be easy to forget to close the moonroof.

That's it so far!

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Had the Big Bend for a week. 1000 highway miles. A little noisy. 29 mpg so far. Other than the noise it’s excellent.

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
too bad it isn't what jeep does or there'd be hope for the jeep death rattle, weak engines and broken windshields.
Exactly. Have had 3 jeeps in our family. All dead in the water with various issues. Never again.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I need to rescind my noise complaint. Damn tires were between 45-50 lbs each. Hey, in case you don’t know, we have a nifty tire pressure display that shows all 4 tires individually.

ryan_norris

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport - Badlands
Overall I love the my Bronco but there are few things I don't like.

I don't like the leather seats. They rub me the wrong way. They are getting better. I only have 300 miles on it. The sun roof doesn't open much. I wish the truck was about a foot longer for more back seat room for my kids.

MX1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've got a Big Bend (no package) with a grey interior and with black and grey cloth seats and I love it overall, but am surprised at how easily the interior scratches and scuffs, and how easily the cloth seats mark up. The glove compartment has a scratch on it from absolutely nothing I can think of, the driver door on the bottom has a large scratch/scuff from my rubber-soled shoe, apparently, and just little places I touch with my finger nails or where my purse touches something seem to leave marks like *crazy*. I bought it knowing I'm going to be doing some grungy stuff in it (I do animal rescue, so there are going to be a lot of cat carriers and humane traps loaded and unloaded, and I know what that's going to do), but it's just that what I've done so far has been so minimal (less than 2k miles, car is a month old) that I worry about the durability when I start doing the heavy-duty stuff. If my vinyl purse bumps something and leaves a big scuff on the plastic, how long will this thing last once I get humane traps loaded in? I had a 2000 Toyota Rav-4 from 2003 until this April, and it also had plastic interior and never got scuffed or scratched up unless I did something to it that could reasonably be expected to cause a scuff or a scratch, like having a metal cage bump into the sides or having a large cat carrier wedge up hard against the glove box when getting loaded in, etc. I really want this Bronco to be a little more rugged and durable than a freaking Rav-4, but I'm not sure that's going to be the case.

RLader

Outer Banks
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Oh no! I live in Indy, my scion can’t handle snow falls like that.

How is the cabin noise? I listen to a lot of podcasts and make a lot of phone calls. I know this wasn’t designed as a commuter car but for 80% of the year, it will be my daily driver. Also, does the lift mechanism for the back window feel sturdy enough that you could drive with it up? Our hounds would love a rear view.
I would not drive with back window open. Flex in body and window could cause it to shatter. I have seen it happen on other such equipped vehicles.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Minor complaint: when you raise the trunk floor to the elevated position, the floor doesn't have much of a 'ledge' to rest on towards the back; if you bump something, shift your cargo, whatever and inadvertently move the cover towards the front, the back can fall down and now you've got a sloping trunk.

Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? trunk
Sponsored

Last edited: