Any Complaints so far?

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The new Bronco is nice but some things were missed in the delivered vehicle.
1. The visors are so large you have to raise them up when you get within 50 yards to see a traffic light.
2. The remote has to be within a foot of the hatch before it unlocks.
3. And really....no mats for the rear.
This things should all of been figured out in testing!
Sponsored

AnotherBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
You see, all you people are guinea pigs for the first prototype sold to the public. You tell ford what's wrong with real world testing and in 2 or 3 years they correct them and you trade in for the better new one. The dealer makes money twice. Paint chips, no problem next year we'll use the good paint. How about a 2 speed transfer case and a bigger motor, yep it's down the road. It's what ford does, little by little to keep you buying new. People that buy new cars continue to buy new cars.

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ya. I’ve noticed the ear thing you mentioned. I’ve found it happens most when only one window is down and that rolling down another window fixes it. I’ve been meaning to research if the window deflector add-ons fix this.
The window noise occurs with all cars unless you install wind deflectors. Nothing to see here.

MarkyMark75

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Bought my Big Bend about a month ago and only have one complaint. The tires didn't come properly balanced. At 74mph It started shaking, so I took it back to the dealer. They couldn't balance the tires so they warranty changed them out with the same type of tires. Took it back on the freeway and same issue. Heading back to the dealer tomorrow. Anyone else having this issue??

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
You see, all you people are guinea pigs for the first prototype sold to the public. It's what ford does, little by little to keep you buying new. People that buy new cars continue to buy new cars.
too bad it isn't what jeep does or there'd be hope for the jeep death rattle, weak engines and broken windshields.

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape SE FWD 1.5, 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Bought my Big Bend about a month ago and only have one complaint. The tires didn't come properly balanced. At 74mph It started shaking, so I took it back to the dealer. They couldn't balance the tires so they warranty changed them out with the same type of tires. Took it back on the freeway and same issue. Heading back to the dealer tomorrow. Anyone else having this issue??
Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by “they couldn’t balance the tires”? It just kind of sounds odd that they’d be so fast to give you new tires?

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by “they couldn’t balance the tires”? It just kind of sounds odd that they’d be so fast to give you new tires?
Not speaking for MarkyMark, but in general: Tires can be malformed in multiple ways to create the sensation of being "out of balance", one being out of round and/or unbalancable due to irregular wall thickness affecting uniform density.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
No. I was cruising down the highway thinking I was going 75-80mph ( i like to keep my speed below 80 ) I looked at My speedometer for a sec. vehicle was 110 mph was perfectly smooth and stable. the Vehicle is definitely capable of faster speeds but I will not be trying that out as my comfort zone Is 10 above the speed limit not more.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
too bad it isn't what jeep does or there'd be hope for the jeep death rattle, weak engines and broken windshields.
What is a Jeep death rattle.I am a little confused by that statement?Anyone???

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
What is a Jeep death rattle.I am a little confused by that statement?Anyone???
Wranglers are not stable at high speed hence the “death rattle “ you get at high speeds

Reactions: Jrl

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
This is the 2nd brand new,,,, My last one was a 2010 Jeep Wrangler and there just wasn’t anything to have go wrong, it all just worked
You do realize that 2010 was not a brand new first run model..
They had years prior to make the 2010 jeeps reliable.
These Bronco sports are not a do over remodel.
From what I'm seeing and reading these baby bronco's are doing quite well in the QC arena.
4750 miles on mine and not a single issue.
My paint chip was a rock. I heard it hit,, 'TING',, I'm not concerned.
My first scratch was my knife belt clip when I bumped into the door.
It was sharp and I hit hard.
My next was a dog jumping up on the door to get his ears rubbed.
I'm not blaming Ford's paint.
I intend to use mine.
It's a used vehicle now.
I can park it in a busy parking lot and not fret.
Got my touch up paint last week.
I'll get it out after I get a few more scratches, used these before, simple. Got good results.
Directions must be followed.
I'm good..

AnotherBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Wranglers are not stable at high speed hence the “death rattle “ you get at high speeds
True, there has been issues of "death wobble" and its a problem with a solid front axle and coil springs. But it's far from common. My JKUR is lifted 4 inches with 35 inch tires and goes down the freeway at 80 with no issues.

Reactions: Jrl

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
You do realize that 2010 was not a brand new first run model..
They had years prior to make the 2010 jeeps reliable.
These Bronco sports are not a do over remodel.
From what I'm seeing and reading these baby bronco's are doing quite well in the QC arena.
4750 miles on mine and not a single issue.
My paint chip was a rock. I heard it hit,, 'TING',, I'm not concerned.
My first scratch was my knife belt clip when I bumped into the door.
It was sharp and I hit hard.
My next was a dog jumping up on the door to get his ears rubbed.
I'm not blaming Ford's paint.
I intend to use mine.
It's a used vehicle now.
I can park it in a busy parking lot and not fret.
Got my touch up paint last week.
I'll get it out after I get a few more scratches, used these before, simple. Got good results.
Directions must be followed.
I'm good..
Yes, of course. But it was a brand new vehicle off the truck, which is what I was comparing at the time of my post.
Sponsored