mrtull

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My wife's Mustang had them and they were such an aesthetic to the inside. We do so much to boost the outside yet we only really see when we are approaching the vehicle. While we are inside, something like Ambient lighting is for us and not everyone else. I found out I was able to add them to my F150 (was lucky enough to have wiring included even though they weren't an option on XLT) so I'm pretty certain it's not an if but a when I add them to the BS. Thanks for sharing as I was looking at ledglow.com which can get pricey quick.... nice to see options.

greengrass47

Big Bend
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
That looks great. How's it holding up all these months later? I remember the lights in the cupholders and being on parts of the leather trim, they either looked funky or amazing.

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Yes, update please!!

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Can you adjust color hue? I would like to match the ice blue of the interior lights.

Area 51

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands-Area 51; 2012 F-150
My wife’s 2020 Lincoln corsair has the ambient lighting in the cup holders. I remember seeing a post where the owner had purchased from Ford Parts the ambient lighting kit for the Ford Escape. I don’t remember the year. If the ambient lighting for the cup holders and other areas will work, will this also work in the 2023 Bronco Sport Bad lands?

Steve/Area51
Sponsored