Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
So I did some searching because I want to figure out how to add 360 camera to my broncos sport and I couldn't find anything on here or on the internet. There was one post about the Mavericks where there was a kit on AliExpress that was like 300 bucks but it didn't look like anyone had actually installed it

I've found other kits but they're for the F-150, but still for sync 3 and I was thinking about contacting the vendor to see if they would work on ours but before I bother them I just want to do one double check and see if anyone had figured this out that I hadn't found.

I really want to add the cameras on the side mirrors so they turn on whenever I put on a turn signal instead of relying on the little yellow icon that turns on in the side mirror cuz I don't think it works that good and I don't notice it too easy.

I also really want to add at least one camera underneath so that I can see if I'm going to hit rocks or anything when I'm off roading and I really wanted to see if I could get that bird's eye view like from the top down to work.

It seems like these kits for the F-150 at least if they're the same they can do that. So I was trying to see if I could get that to work on our car.

If I don't hear anything back on this I'll start investigating and just like the air suspension ill post about how it goes as I do it.
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Following this thread. Thanks for offering on what you find and sharing.

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So I did some searching because I want to figure out how to add 360 camera to my broncos sport and I couldn't find anything on here or on the internet. There was one post about the Mavericks where there was a kit on AliExpress that was like 300 bucks but it didn't look like anyone had actually installed it

I've found other kits but they're for the F-150, but still for sync 3 and I was thinking about contacting the vendor to see if they would work on ours but before I bother them I just want to do one double check and see if anyone had figured this out that I hadn't found.

I really want to add the cameras on the side mirrors so they turn on whenever I put on a turn signal instead of relying on the little yellow icon that turns on in the side mirror cuz I don't think it works that good and I don't notice it too easy.

I also really want to add at least one camera underneath so that I can see if I'm going to hit rocks or anything when I'm off roading and I really wanted to see if I could get that bird's eye view like from the top down to work.

It seems like these kits for the F-150 at least if they're the same they can do that. So I was trying to see if I could get that to work on our car.

If I don't hear anything back on this I'll start investigating and just like the air suspension ill post about how it goes as I do it.
That's one feature I would like Ford to add to the option list in the future. It's on the 2023 Escape Platinum now. Would be great with an overhead view in some off roading situations.

Good luck on your attempt to get this done.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands

Spy shots of the 2025 model suggest that Ford will be adding the 360 degree cameras.
Trade-in if if comes true?

OP
OP
Ksnau

Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
No I'll be keeping mine until it dies or I die. The few things that's missing that I want I should be able to add and this is the one that'll be the hardest now that the air suspension is figured out. so if I can get this to work I should be able to make it exactly how I want it.

Also, no, I won't get a new one, mostly cuz the prices keep going up but I also like the heritage edition looks and they aren't making the heritage limited again as far as I know. I mean I couldn't believe I paid so much for this thing and I got it for $1200 under MSRP.

However, It might make it easier to upgrade on the older ones though because right now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to put the cameras in the side mirrors because I looked at the escape that has them and it looks like they're different shapes so I could t just buy that side mirror cuz it wouldn't really work to bolt on. Also I looked at like the explorer and flex and others and they're all different but the price on them are so expensive anyways, I probably wouldn't go that route.

What I'm thinking is I could put the cameras on the roof rack or something and so they'd still be concealed pretty well and it might even give me a slightly better view. I'm mostly looking at the Rostra kit currently cuz they seem to be a known brand that has done a lot of this stuff but I haven't checked their reviews yet.

OP
OP
Ksnau

Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
So I talked to rostra and they said that their system won't work with ours. It won't connect. I guess Now you can go in Amazon and get a kid to do it but it won't plug into your stock screen. So you're going to have to put another screen somewhere and I think that looks cheap and bad so still trying to figure it out. Rostra does sell the side mirror cameras though. You can get two for like 150 bucks. I think it was which isn't too bad. So I think I'm going to contact that other place now. That would allow you to add up to six cameras and see if they can make it work cuz there's was for the F-150 but it's for sync 3 so who knows. I just have to check the version cuz I think it only work for a certain versions as well

OP
OP
Ksnau

Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
So I think I have good news. I'm talking to Naviks and they said that their bronco kit will also work on our baby bronco. So I'm thinking about being the test mule and trying theirs but I'm still trying to get details.

Cuz they make it sound like I can either get 360 camera or add side cameras and I thought that those were like a package deal

I think when they say 360 camera they just mean the bird's eye view. So I'm also trying to see if that's the case if I can put both of them on. I was really hoping to get the one that lets me out even more cameras cuz I wanted to put an undercarriage camera on too. I think the some of the broncos and the raptor have that.

I'll update this as I learn more and I really want it so I'll probably end up doing it and I'll try to actually do a video of how I install it. It's supposed to be just plug and play. Looks like the hardest part is just going to be getting behind the screen.

OP
OP
Ksnau

Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
So I heard back from Naviks and I'm going to do the 360 camera version because they said it'll let me add three more cameras. Still not sure if that's going to come with the bird's eye view. It also says that I can access the cameras at any speed and it'll turn the side cameras on with my turn signals as well which is cool.

I'm probably not going to do it on this paycheck cuz I got a raise starting next check and it's been an expensive Christmas. But in the coming weeks I should be able to post how it goes. And here's a screenshot of what I'm going to be buying:
Ford Bronco Sport add 360 camera? 1000001649
Ford Bronco Sport add 360 camera? 1000001648

Tossty

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
That is very interesting, subscribed bed. 👍
Sponsored