kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
Some owners of full size Broncos reported success with adding additional GOAT modes with FORscan. I tried to add the Mud mode to my Outer Banks and it did not work. I used the Easy mode of FORScan rather than the AS-Built. Anyone able to get this to work?
Sponsored

B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I believe your main issue with doing this is that the OBX model will not have the same hardware underneath required for that mode. So even if you were able to add that mode to your computer, your car wouldn’t be able to even do it physically.
I could be wrong however but in my little time researching that topic that’s what I found.

OP
OP
kshaw

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
I believe your main issue with doing this is that the OBX model will not have the same hardware underneath required for that mode. So even if you were able to add that mode to your computer, your car wouldn’t be able to even do it physically.
I could be wrong however but in my little time researching that topic that’s what I found.
I am certain that you are correct on higher modes like Baja. That only works on three BS trim level. and will certainly require more advanced equipment. Here are some charts I found on the GOAT modes. These are from the full size Bronco website:

Last edited:

B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I am certain that you are correct on higher modes like Baha. That only works on one BS trim level. and will certainly require more advanced equipment. Here are some charts I found on the GOAT modes:
So the first chart looks to be for full size Broncos due to it having Black Diamond and Wildtrak on there which would not apply to Sport models. The second chart also proves us above correct because it says for “Mud” GOAT mode that you would need a front and rear lock which OBX does not have.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Those look like charts applicable to Full Size Bronco (2nd chart contains “Sway Disc” applicable to full size)
Sponsored