⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25

tennisbp

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My factory order placed on 1/12/22 was assigned a build date of 4/18/22. Badlands with Tow Package only.
Sponsored

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Wow, all the way out to May from a November order. I ordered a fully loaded BL on 12/21 and haven't heard squat. I know it's because I loaded it up. I'm just wandering if this keeps getting kicked down the road if switching to a 2023 build is in the cards.
I ordered a fully loaded BL on 1-22, I'm guessing its going to be a LONG wait. I was hopeful today because of all the weeks they released, but typical....NO LUCK.

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
I ordered a fully loaded BL on 1-22, I'm guessing its going to be a LONG wait. I was hopeful today because of all the weeks they released, but typical....NO LUCK.
Yep, same boat. Fortunately, I can wait the LONG wait and do not 'need' mine like others do to live their lives. On a positive note, waiting longer may allow us to see more of what the 2023 automobile industry model releases have to offer.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Same order, fully loaded BL on 11/12 and I still don’t have a build week scheduled. Now, I’m working through what’s likely a lower-volume dealer with less allocation, but… yeah, be prepared to wait.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Ya, ordered mine yesterday as well. Already dreading the wait, but I'm in for the long run. Hoping to get mine before the end of the year at least. My early Christmas present.

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Does updating your order impact your spot in line at all? I ordered a BL/Premium (No tow, or 360+) on 1/25 and then added the A/T tires on 1/31 (I missed that option...). My priority code is 11.

Waiting patiently for my production date... but a different nearby dealer has several loaded BS BB's in stock at MSRP and it's so tempting to save the $4k and get one of those today.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Interesting. I thought MY21 was the last year for the Ecosport.

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Does updating your order impact your spot in line at all? I ordered a BL/Premium (No tow, or 360+) on 1/25 and then added the A/T tires on 1/31 (I missed that option...). My priority code is 11.

Waiting patiently for my production date... but a different nearby dealer has several loaded BS BB's in stock at MSRP and it's so tempting to save the $4k and get one of those today.
You could buy a BB as a place holder…. I think many of us have ordered a BL because we have or have had a different trim level. We really like the other trims and would LOVE a BL!

sthomas`

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI Cooper
Received the Production scheduled email today for the week of 4/25 for a fully loaded BL. Cactus gray, carbonized gray roof, premium/tow/360+ packages, off-road tires, Cargo management system etc. Order placed on 1/6.

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Received the Production scheduled email today for the week of 4/25 for a fully loaded BL. Cactus gray, carbonized gray roof, premium/tow/360+ packages, off-road tires, Cargo management system etc. Order placed on 1/6.
Congrats! My order is similar, no grey roof, area 51. your situation gives me hope!

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!

Stustang05

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51, loaded.
Got my “production scheduled” notice today! I only ordered my BS on January 14 and it’s scheduled for the week of April 25. I hope it happens! I ordered a BL with everything. I’m sorry for all you folks who ordered before me and are still waiting.

sthomas`

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI Cooper
Congrats! My order is similar, no grey roof, area 51. your situation gives me hope!
Thanks! Now, if only the date sticks... I wasn't holding my breath given everything I've been reading on these forums about the sheer unpredictability around build schedules, but got pleasantly surprised. Good luck with your order!
Sponsored