⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25

Mrplowjr73

Badlands
First Name
Kory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BL BS, 21 KR F-450
Thanks for the update!

With any luck maybe my 10/20 order will be in this batch. Not holding my breath.

bozer

Badlands
First Name
brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ordered my BadLands yesterday and received confirmation from Ford. Hopefully it's built during April as shown above and there's no parts or chip shortages.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Hoping to see my wife Badlands order scheduled this week. Ordered and confirmed on 12/4, nothing since, plenty of others in same boat. And the note last week on Badlands with Premium taking longer does not fill me with confidence.

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Ordered 1/24. Area 51 Badlands with Premium. No moonroof, towing or 360+. Hoping to be lucky.

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Thanks for the update!

With any luck maybe my 10/20 order will be in this batch. Not holding my breath.
I hope so for your case, my wives Maverick was ordered 10/26 and is built and in the shipping process.

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
Anyone get a production email today? Ford usually sends them out on Thursdays, correct?

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
I did. Finally. Ordered a fully loaded BL on 11/2, got my production date today for 5/2.

Of course it’s coming after moving out of state on 4/1… and pretty annoyed we can’t transfer to a new dealer.

blankobject

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Anyone get a production email today? Ford usually sends them out on Thursdays, correct?
I did! Ordered 1/23. Production Date 4/25.

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
I did. Finally. Ordered a fully loaded BL on 11/2, got my production date today for 5/2.

Of course it’s coming after moving out of state on 4/1… and pretty annoyed we can’t transfer to a new dealer.
Wow, all the way out to May from a November order. I ordered a fully loaded BL on 12/21 and haven't heard squat. I know it's because I loaded it up. I'm just wandering if this keeps getting kicked down the road if switching to a 2023 build is in the cards.

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
Wow, all the way out to May from a November order. I ordered a fully loaded BL on 12/21 and haven't heard squat. I know it's because I loaded it up. I'm just wandering if this keeps getting kicked down the road if switching to a 2023 build is in the cards.
Yeah, it’s just so hard to tell. Everyone’s dates are all over the place and a ton of orders placed later are getting built first.

If I had to guess, the 360+ and moonroof are still screwing dates up. Not to mention it seems BL models are already at a longer wait disadvantage from what I’ve seen.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I just saw that I had an email. Build week April 25th. Fingers crossed it doesn't get pushed back from that. My pre-approval with my credit union expires on May 4th. Doubt it will be here by then, but hopeful the credit union is willing to extend it a little bit with the build confirmation date now in writing.

edit: 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks in Oxford White ... tow package and 360+ are the only two options I added. With the 360+ on mine, hopefully that bodes well for others who have been pushed back due to that option.

Jess1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Two questions - (and yeah, I've scrolled thru every thread, so there...)
What exactly does this mean (the schedule/calendar thingy),
and "mine" has been "in production" since 1/17, so is it actually "in production" or still "on hold"?

Enquiring minds and all that...

Moth_breath

Big Bend
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Order confirmed on 2/4. Build date sent today- 4/25.
BB plus moonroof and convenience only

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Ordered 1/17 build date received today 1 month exactly from order. May 2nd is ours. BL smoke bronze with premium, 360+, and cargo management.

Got a working VIN, no window sticker yet. But I heard be patient for that to boot through. Production slated for May 2nd

Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25 Screenshot_20220217-114859
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE