⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25

rrali33tt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 22' BSBL on order
I just received my production confirmation email and VIN from Ford! May 9th production. I ordered 1/25/22.

Area 51 Badlands with Premium Package, A/T tires, Cargo Management System, and Floor Mats.

No Moonroof, Tow Package, or 360+.
I ordered 1/22 and nothing for me :( I even called Ford to confirm since I have not gotten any emails and no VIN number has been assigned yet . ? I do have moonroof, 360+ and cargo management system, but the last time I called they said only the tow package was holding up orders .
Sponsored

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered 1/22 and nothing for me :( I even called Ford to confirm since I have not gotten any emails and no VIN number has been assigned yet . ? I do have moonroof, 360+ and cargo management system, but the last time I called they said only the tow package was holding up orders .
We ordered an OB on 01/10 with tech and tow package and it’s in production this week. ??‍♀

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
BL/Premium/Tow/360+, 12/13/22, no word yet

Jubaea1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I’d bet you’ll hear something very soon. I ordered 11/2 a fully loaded BL and never heard a peep until a production date email last week. Unfortunately you’ll prob be further out like me, 5/2. Pretty annoying when so many are getting built in March that we’re basically just ordered, but it is what it is
I have just about given up and am looking at other vehicles.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
If my 4/25 production date gets moved back, kind of expecting it at this point, I wonder at what point I'll just get a 2023 instead LOL ... maybe all the delays will benefit those of us being patient with new features

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
If my 4/25 production date gets moved back, kind of expecting it at this point, I wonder at what point I'll just get a 2023 instead LOL ... maybe all the delays will benefit those of us being patient with new features
That’s half what I wonder too now. I mean we’re halfway through 2022 now already. That’d be my luck, they make a whole bunch of changes for 23 that I wish I’d gotten.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
The last update I received via email from Ford was a build week of 4/25. I haven't received an email since 4/1, so I'm hoping nothing has changed. That said, I contacted my dealership a few days ago and asked if it would be possible to change the color (Oxford White to Cactus Gray) and/or add the cargo management without causing the vehicle to be bumped back. Didn't realize at first that cargo management required the new interior side panels and planned to use my $210 in Ford bucks toward that. When I heard it would be more along the lines of $1,000, I figured we should add it now or just forego it. He said "it looks like it went through" and now when I use the Tracker (which is actually working well for the past few days) it shows an image of a Cactus Gray Outer Banks and shows the cargo management under accessories.

I'm just nervous because the window sticker link still comes back with a 404 error and that I'll get another update at some point saying it's been pushed back because of the changes. The window sticker link never worked, but I really thought it would be there by now with a build date of just over a week out.

Am I overthinking this?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The last update I received via email from Ford was a build week of 4/25. I haven't received an email since 4/1, so I'm hoping nothing has changed. That said, I contacted my dealership a few days ago and asked if it would be possible to change the color (Oxford White to Cactus Gray) and/or add the cargo management without causing the vehicle to be bumped back. Didn't realize at first that cargo management required the new interior side panels and planned to use my $210 in Ford bucks toward that. When I heard it would be more along the lines of $1,000, I figured we should add it now or just forego it. He said "it looks like it went through" and now when I use the Tracker (which is actually working well for the past few days) it shows an image of a Cactus Gray Outer Banks and shows the cargo management under accessories.

I'm just nervous because the window sticker link still comes back with a 404 error and that I'll get another update at some point saying it's been pushed back because of the changes. The window sticker link never worked, but I really thought it would be there by now with a build date of just over a week out.

Am I overthinking this?
If your window sticker kicks out a 404 then the build hasn't been scheduled to a day yet. That happens nominally 1-2 weeks before the build day. Your dealership or ford customer service should be able to tell if it's still scheduled for the week of 4/25 or has been bumped a little.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
4-11 build week. Waiting for the change to saying built. LOL. Super glad I have locked in my MSRP months ago.
Sponsored