Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
And now we play everyone's favorite game: Is today my "build day Thursday?" Good luck, all.

blankobject

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
And now we play everyone's favorite game: Is today my "build day Thursday?" Good luck, all.
Build days are assigned on Thursdays? I keep getting production week email on Fridays. I keep getting bumped all over the place. I went from 4/25 and up a week all the way to 4/11 and then all the way back down to 4/25. Lets hope 4/25 sticks this time.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Build days are assigned on Thursdays? I keep getting production week email on Fridays. I keep getting bumped all over the place. I went from 4/25 and up a week all the way to 4/11 and then all the way back down to 4/25. Lets hope 4/25 sticks this time.
Just be happy that you have a build week at all, even if it appears to be somewhat fluid.

Legacy40k

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Bronco Sport
So.. my vehicle was assigned for the week of May 16th - but that doesn't seem to be a week for Bronco Sports? Maybe it was changed? Pushed forward or back?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So.. my vehicle was assigned for the week of May 16th - but that doesn't seem to be a week for Bronco Sports? Maybe it was changed? Pushed forward or back?
Yours was probably scheduled before this chart came out. That week was assigned in earlier schedulings, or you got wedged into an open slot.

SeanMcNally

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just got assigned a build week of 7/4, I’m guessing that’ll be on the next chart. I’m sure this is a FAQ, but what’s the general amount of time between build and delivery?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got assigned a build week of 7/4, I’m guessing that’ll be on the next chart. I’m sure this is a FAQ, but what’s the general amount of time between build and delivery?
It varies by location. The trains take a circuitous route sometimes even though they are literally on rails. Add to that the driver shortage with getting vehicles trucked the last little ways from the railhead to the dealership and you're looking at anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. Maybe more. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but at least you're scheduled!

Rygar

Badlands
First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Same here. If it got pushed to May 30th that would be kind of a bummer, but I've been waiting for a long time already anyways, what's another few weeks...

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Same here. If it got pushed to May 30th that would be kind of a bummer, but I've been waiting for a long time already anyways, what's another few weeks...
Check out this earlier thread with weeks earlier in May.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/⏱-2022-bronco-sport-scheduling-next-week-2-14-for-build-weeks-4-4-through-4-25.5038/

Edit: Looks like that one was too early. I’m that I saw a similar post with build weeks in May but it isn’t showing in that forum on the first page at least.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
in my case...i found from my dealer yesterday that I was scheduled (6/13 week) and my VIN. but I found out 'cus I asked them to change my order. Last Thursday afternoon I called Ford and there was no build week/day schedule or VIN. So...I could of been scheduled between last Friday to this Wednesday.

I thought I heard from Long McArthur video this week that Maverick was being scheduled on Tuesday this week. maybe they also scheduled some BS. eitherway..I was very happy I got scheduled.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought I heard from Long McArthur video this week that Maverick was being scheduled on Tuesday this week. maybe they also scheduled some BS. eitherway..I was very happy I got scheduled.
On yesterday's FB Q&A he said he thought it possible they got a special scheduling on Tuesday because he called the brand manager and asked questions. I think most of the scheduling is an automated process but does have some manual override capabilities.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My BL was delivered 6 days to the dealer after my "Build Date" email from Ford. But I live in the Phoenix area, so closer to the plant in Mexico.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
On yesterday's FB Q&A he said he thought it possible they got a special scheduling on Tuesday because he called the brand manager and asked questions. I think most of the scheduling is an automated process but does have some manual override capabilities.
Maybe they have that "easy button" to push so they can schedule and build my car
My BL was delivered 6 days to the dealer after my "Build Date" email from Ford. But I live in the Phoenix area, so closer to the plant in Mexico.
wow...I guess your car caught a train going up that day. Phoenix is not far from Hermosillo. tracks goes up through Nogales leads to Phoenix. probably separate into different regions from there. and ...last car up onto the train and first car off the train :)
Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650646386322

I hope the transport from Phoenix to LA is quick and I also catch a train leaving Hermosillo the next day when the car is built.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Someone with a Maverick did us all a solid by tracking and visualizing his truck from shipment to arrival in Olympia, Wa.
Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 Route20211216
Sponsored