Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The 2022 Bronco Sport scheduling will resume this upcoming week for all 4 build weeks in January 2022!

Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/15) For 4 Build Weeks in January! 1636739315112
Sponsored

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Was hoping to see an update from Ford today on my order. Here's hoping!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
The 2022 Bronco Sport scheduling will resume this upcoming week for all 4 build weeks in January 2022!

Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/15) For 4 Build Weeks in January! 1636739315112
Yay! So for all you folks out there that are waiting to get scheduled looks like y’all might get weeks in January! YAY!!

Jubaea1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I ordered the BL Cactus Gray w/everything but moonroof on 10/28. Haven’t heard anything back from Ford other than a confirmation of the order. Why do you indicate Tow pkg and 360+ not available for your BL?

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I ordered the BL Cactus Gray w/everything but moonroof on 10/28. Haven’t heard anything back from Ford other than a confirmation of the order. Why do you indicate Tow pkg and 360+ not available for your BL?
The dealer was given something from Ford the day I ordered mentioning constraints on those features. I ended up leaving off the tow package, but added 360+ anyway just to see what happens.

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
The dealer was given something from Ford the day I ordered mentioning constraints on those features. I ended up leaving off the tow package, but added 360+ anyway just to see what happens.
Mine told me possibly no build dates for any Sports with Moon roofs in Jan or Feb but I left it on there. Come one how hard is it to get a damn moon roof...

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Mine told me possibly no build dates for any Sports with Moon roofs in Jan or Feb but I left it on there. Come one how hard is it to get a damn moon roof...
I have the same on mine! I was worried because there was the recall and others talked about lack of headroom but the OBX I've got for the interim has one and I've got tons of clearance. Can't wait for the BL.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
I have the same on mine! I was worried because there was the recall and others talked about lack of headroom but the OBX I've got for the interim has one and I've got tons of clearance. Can't wait for the BL.
Recall was for the moon roof glass possibly not being secured as it should be. They advise not opening the moon roof until it can be inspected and repaired as needed. It does not effect that many Bronco Sports, maybe 1500 total and most are probably OK, it’s just a problem they identified with some fasteners not being properly installed. Ours is part of the recall. Getting it addressed here soon when we take it in for oil change and stuff.

As for headroom, the moon roof makes absolutely no difference on headroom. It actually gives you around 2” more headroom potential in the section it occupies, not less.

It’s not like there isn’t anything about the BS to complain about. It has a few small annoyances, but redeems itself in so many other ways. Several of the complaints I’ve seen pop up on these forums over the past several months makes me think lots of people are just bitter and don’t really have a BS to talk about. Some obviously have not been in one for more than a couple minutes or they’re just trolling.

The BS is great. We’ve had our loaded Badlands Sport since first week of May. Like I’ve said in other threads here, we like it enough that we’ve ordered another. Have our VIN and scheduled for 12/6 production, but not sure how it will work out with the current delays.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I can't wait to call my salesperson next week in hopes of getting the production date! Finally some good news.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Got an email from Ford yesterday. My BL build date was bumped one week to 1st week of December. Better than I expected, just hope there are no more delays between now and then.

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Got an email from Ford yesterday. My BL build date was bumped one week to 1st week of December. Better than I expected, just hope there are no more delays between now and then.
What was your order date? Mine was 10/27 and radio silence so far.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I got the same email. Was scheduled for the 29th and got pushed to the week of 12/6. Hoping delivery around Christmas.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
There was a recall on them I believe. So they paused production.

jasonjclement

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got the same email. Was scheduled for the 29th and got pushed to the week of 12/6. Hoping delivery around Christmas.
Same here... I'd be happy with a Christmas gift. I also have a full size badlands scheduled for 1/3 but not getting my hopes up there.
Sponsored