What's your favorite thing about your Sport?

BadlandsBear

Badlands
First Name
Pineda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I still love the styling; it looks like a little tank or old land rover. not like all the new jellybean or bullet style suvs on the road. tonnes of cargo room. off road capability is top notch. fuel economy is good for an suv. aftermarket support is growing to make these lil guys even more trailworthy.
I agree it has a baby land rover feel inside!
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
My favorite feature is the keypad on the door which allows me to lock the keys in the car. I paddle a surfski (a type of kayak), and used to carry my keys in a small pelican case that was strapped to the boat. Now, I securely leave the keys safe in the car. I can do the same thing for other outside activities.
In case you didn't know, if someone breaks into your car and the key fob is in the vehicle all they have to do is push the start button on the dash to shut down the alarm. You can prevent this by putting your fob in a faraday pouch, which prevents the vehicle from "seeing" the fob.

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Blocking-Double-Layers-Shielding-Anti-Theft/dp/B0B4DNQZ34?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Off road prowess
On road stability in ice and snow
mpg (28 mpg on my Badlands after 40k miles, 91 ethanol free)
all the tech

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Right? It's been literally DECADES since I've been able to clean the floors in my car with a whisk broom. Sweep it out, then wipe it using the towel I used to dry the car with and I'm done.

Ditto! I wave even if no one waves back. If they don't wave back I simply say to myself it's for me, not for them. Makes me feel good.
I feel the same way when I ride my Kymco scooter in the summer!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know that I can really narrow it down. Forced to pick, I'd maybe say the power. I've not had anything in a very long time that just goes so quickly when I want it to.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I don't know that I can really narrow it down. Forced to pick, I'd maybe say the power. I've not had anything in a very long time that just goes so quickly when I want it to.

🍷🍷🍷

:crackup:

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The bottle opener and the possible uniqueness of the Badlands model.
I can see a half dozen or more of the other models to every Badlands I see

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah mine is fast too. Its impressive for what it is. Mine kind of feels like it has a custom tune you just touch that gas pedal and its real eager to kick down a gear or two and take off. But I usually putt putting around like an old man most of the time I have other cars for burning rubber ect ect ect.

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
What I like about the Bronco Sport is that it is a nicely capable swiss army knife of a vehicle. Not the biggest, fastest, most luxurious, most off-roadish, or most anything, but enough of everything to work nicely for us.

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just here to add that I now just love love love the interior of the Sport. Running a shop vac to get stuff off the rubberized floor and not having to shampoo carpets is amazing. I've also fallen in love with the Roast leather (so pretty!) and the heated seats. I struggle to get out of my Sport to walk into the office each morning because by that point, I'm happily baking.

Going into the new year, my Badlands is going to be a key piece of my big cross-country move and all the off-road exploring I'll be doing in the Pisgah NF. So thankful to have such a capable and comfortable vehicle.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
What I like about the Bronco Sport is that it is a nicely capable swiss army knife of a vehicle. Not the biggest, fastest, most luxurious, most off-roadish, or most anything, but enough of everything to work nicely for us.
Well said. I have one car. One car to go camping, to go fishing to go to work to go on road trips with. While not the best at any one thing it does all of them pretty dam well.
Sponsored