What I really like about the Bronco Sport (in 60 seconds or less)...toot your horn!!

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Oh, one more thing — I came out of a rest stop and grinned like a fool at how awesome my BS looked in this lineup of cars
Ford Bronco Sport What I really like about the Bronco Sport (in 60 seconds or less)...toot your horn!! IMG_3500
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
It's trouble free service to date.

caldreaming

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport and 2022 Bronco Full-Sized
Getting close to 9K on the Bronco Sport, averaging 1K a month. It's done everything I'd hoped.

I'm getting 24.0 mpg, it will pull a trailer with 1000 pounds weight in it, I like a lot about the inside, it's fun to drive, it has super traction in slippery conditions, excellent drainage on the rear end where some vehicles collect gunk especially under the trunk lid or liftgate, gets a good wash with the touchless car wash, looks sporty, pet friendly, rear cargo area designed to be cleaned up easily, super space under the seat for tool box and such (stays put), plenty of ties downs in cargo area, and you can spice it up with accessories such as a roof rack for specialty hobby items you may want to haul.

In short...it's a winner like me!!

Ford Bronco Sport What I really like about the Bronco Sport (in 60 seconds or less)...toot your horn!! DSC09494pm
I especially like the look of mine. It gets around great in our harshest Maine winters. When everyone else is sliding around the road I can get around without trouble. For Maine this is the perfect vehicle. I also love the safety and comfort applications, especially the adaptive cruise control and lane assist. The truck practically drives itself. I am fortunate to have the full-sized Bronco as well. It has many of the same features and gets around even better but half the gas mileage. It is great being able to choose the Bronco Sport when I want to take a long trip. I have driven it roundtrip from Maine to Florida. Great road handling and good gas mileage for freeway driving. And much quieter on the freeway than the full-sized Bronco. It's a win/win.

Ford Bronco Sport What I really like about the Bronco Sport (in 60 seconds or less)...toot your horn!! 70534213790__60E2B110-758B-4700-A3FD-3F7343E156C6

DahliaDarlin'

Outer Banks
First Name
Lise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2005 Honda Civic
Ford Bronco Sport What I really like about the Bronco Sport (in 60 seconds or less)...toot your horn!! IMG_0736

Jumbo sized cup holders compared to my little Honda Civic, knobs for everything (like my old Civic, just way more knobs!) Oddly the dial for shifting. It doesn't get in the way of items in the cup holder. Nice enough ride. People can see me on the road, vs my little Civic where my view was often blocked by some ginormous truck and occasionally I'd nearly get side-swiped.

My 93 year old FIL can get in and out even with two canes and a bum knee. He also knows when I show up with my Baby Bronco there is no way I'm going to let him drive anywhere. "Let's take my Bronco!" Keeping him from driving me around is perhaps one of the reasons I'm still alive. The ladies at his retirement community love the Baby Bronco, by the way.

I do wish the back doors opened a bit wider. My dog hesitates getting in and I have to lift her butt. That's a (large)doodle for you I guess.

OP
OP
Dennis Kilbride

Dennis Kilbride

Big Bend
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My mom has problems getting in and out of cars she rode in my BS BB once and said it was very easy to get in and out of!!
IT SURE IS!! I've got a spine fusion and still work as a driver with different vehicles all day and I have to turn and sit down in the seat and turn but with my Bronco Sport I can climb right in.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I like that Ford was kind enough to include a built in Fog Horn to alert people when I am backing up.
Standard on every one!

I appreciate mine most in the city where its short small size fits in just about any parking lot. I can’t believe how inhospitable some of these ridiculously tiny lots are here to fit in the cars people actually drive. But the BS fits in anywhere. While being boxy enough to carry more than you’d think.

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I like that Ford was kind enough to include a built in Fog Horn to alert people when I am backing up.
Standard on every one!

I appreciate mine most in the city where its short small size fits in just about any parking lot. I can’t believe how inhospitable some of these ridiculously tiny lots are here to fit in the cars people actually drive. But the BS fits in anywhere. While being boxy enough to carry more than you’d think.
Are you talking about the brakes if so no problems for me so far but only have like 1,200 miles on it?