What I really like about the Bronco Sport (in 60 seconds or less)...toot your horn!!

Dennis Kilbride

Big Bend
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Getting close to 9K on the Bronco Sport, averaging 1K a month. It's done everything I'd hoped.

I'm getting 24.0 mpg, it will pull a trailer with 1000 pounds weight in it, I like a lot about the inside, it's fun to drive, it has super traction in slippery conditions, excellent drainage on the rear end where some vehicles collect gunk especially under the trunk lid or liftgate, gets a good wash with the touchless car wash, looks sporty, pet friendly, rear cargo area designed to be cleaned up easily, super space under the seat for tool box and such (stays put), plenty of ties downs in cargo area, and you can spice it up with accessories such as a roof rack for specialty hobby items you may want to haul.

In short...it's a winner like me!!

Ford Bronco Sport What I really like about the Bronco Sport (in 60 seconds or less)...toot your horn!! DSC09494pm
Sponsored

KRPTX

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I can drive very slowly with smooth throttle response. Unlike the’12 Escape we had that was hard to ease forward.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
The pencil holder but you have to buy it.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
The pencil holder but you have to buy it.
My 2022 has it! I put a pen in it just because I can and then promptly forgot all about it ;-)

My favorite thing: remote start to get the seats nice and toasty before I get in.

BayBrownBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
There's a lot (dozens?) of reasons I enjoy my BL Sport. But one I notice every day, is the ergonomics. Call me old-fashioned; but I like having buttons and dials - even better, controls I do not have to look at to actuate. I need my eyes always on traffic and the road! On my Sport - if the radio's suddenly too loud - ok - I reach down and turn the volume knob without looking (or hit the dash button). Too hot or cold? Simple - don't look - just feel for the biggest knob in the control stack area with my knuckles, grab the knob and turn some. Need to adjust the intermittent rain wiper? Simple - just feel for that unique and splendidly-shaped rotary-rocker thingy in the stalk and rotate it one or two notches. Oh I need to run the rear wiper, just once! Simple! Flick the little thingy on the end of the wiper stalk... Intermittent rear wiping starts right away - but will stop immediately after one wipe, if you turn it right back off. Sick of Auto Start-Stop? That's ok. Again you need not look at anything. (You're busy anyway, watching TRAFFIC for other cars, or kids, or dogs coming near your driveway). You just reach down - rotate the shifter knob all the way to the right to get into drive, and then the GOAT knob three clockwise notches to get into Sport mode - which I always drive in anyway - and which defeats the stalling engine silliness. HVAC fan's too loud? No need to mess with the temperature stuff. Just hit that neat button that slows how quickly the car comes to the desired temps. In a hurry, and not sure you locked your doors? That's ok, the lock/unlock "wedges" fall into a sleek parallel position if they're locked. There's a whole bigger list I could mention, of the nice little human-friendly touches in this car... guess that will have to do for now though! :)

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The height is absolutely perfect for getting in and out as a daily driver. I slip into the Lexus ES350 and have to climb out but it’s great for putting lots of miles on in a day. I have the climb in the Bronco Heritage Edition 2 door and jump out but it clears most off road obstacles without fear of scraping bottom. Having a hard top that easily removes is also a plus!

The things that make a vehicle great change as you get older! 0 - 60 is no longer a benchmark! Attracting women on a Friday night is no longer an activity. Hauling kids back and forth to school sporting events is a long distance memory. Having choices for the specific task at hand helps, but as an all around utility vehicle, it’s tough to beat the Sport for me.

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
The height is absolutely perfect for getting in and out as a daily driver. I slip into the Lexus ES350 and have to climb out but it’s great for putting lots of miles on in a day. I have the climb in the Bronco Heritage Edition 2 door and jump out but it clears most off road obstacles without fear of scraping bottom. Having a hard top that easily removes is also a plus!

The things that make a vehicle great change as you get older! 0 - 60 is no longer a benchmark! Attracting women on a Friday night is no longer an activity. Hauling kids back and forth to school sporting events is a long distance memory. Having choices for the specific task at hand helps, but as an all around utility vehicle, it’s tough to beat the Sport for me.
My mom has problems getting in and out of cars she rode in my BS BB once and said it was very easy to get in and out of!!

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Getting close to 9K on the Bronco Sport, averaging 1K a month. It's done everything I'd hoped.

I'm getting 24.0 mpg, it will pull a trailer with 1000 pounds weight in it, I like a lot about the inside, it's fun to drive, it has super traction in slippery conditions, excellent drainage on the rear end where some vehicles collect gunk especially under the trunk lid or liftgate, gets a good wash with the touchless car wash, looks sporty, pet friendly, rear cargo area designed to be cleaned up easily, super space under the seat for tool box and such (stays put), plenty of ties downs in cargo area, and you can spice it up with accessories such as a roof rack for specialty hobby items you may want to haul.

In short...it's a winner like me!!

Ford Bronco Sport What I really like about the Bronco Sport (in 60 seconds or less)...toot your horn!! DSC09494pm
It looks nice in Red Here's Mine it's Atlas Blue!!
Ford Bronco Sport What I really like about the Bronco Sport (in 60 seconds or less)...toot your horn!! IMG_3848 - Copy.JPG
Sponsored