What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Ranger Lifts Nudge Bar built by Robby Woolworth. Superb construction and slid right in where the tow hooks used to be. Removing the tow hooks was a royal PIA! Had to drop the front wheels off and get to the main backing nuts through the wheel well.
Loving the look and it adds some protection to all that plastic.
Lights are next!
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0430
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Nudge Bar
Sponsored

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Installed AVS window deflectors, 3rd window decal, and ceramic front window tint to match rear.
I messed up the decal pretty bad, but now I know what not to do for the other side lol. Live and learn, I think it still looks good though.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? C4F2B7B1-51FE-4AE8-9DC7-1F2C353ED67B

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 86328969-A110-40FA-B687-B4B6DB4D065B

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 0AFA787C-7322-4612-AE07-564D5546EC6C
I feel for ya! It took me two tries and LOTS of patience to get those decals on...

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ‘22 Trail Boss
Is that window decal from AVS I'm on the site and cant find it
The decal is from seller on Etsy.

I feel for ya! It took me two tries and LOTS of patience to get those decals on...
Yup, patience is something I didn’t have. Another thing I didn’t have was enough application solution, decal started to stick before I had it lined up properly…that plus lots of wind, and voila.

Rob_Broncowski

Big Bend
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Installed the rear seat rubber mats on my 22 BS BL.

After some hassle at the dealer using my points to buy these, I finally got ahold of them. My points never showed up for buying my BS earlier this month, come to find out my dealer spent my points on a 'service plan' that allows me to get 'free oil changes'. After arguing that I never told them that was okay, and that they aren't 'free' if I spent MY points on them, the sales manager did whatever he did, and I walked out paying $0 for these. (Well I guess I used my points but there is technically no record of them being gained or spent on my Ford app).

Overall, love them, great for when I pack up the back with stuff for work!

Before:
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? tempImagekT72sm

After:
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? tempImagegYBonN

Rob_Broncowski

Big Bend
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The goodies are trickling in...
Hood struts, center console insert, rubberized license plate frames added... more to come!
Been contemplating the hood struts just to have them, I see they are a pretty popular mod. I don’t open the hood a lot but I miss the convenience of pop no prop.

Rob_Broncowski

Big Bend
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay I did the first two...rubberized plate frames....*goes to spend more money*
I did put a generic black rubber (silicone maybe actually) frame. Makes it look like there is no frame at all. Used them on all my cars. Just makes a clean frame install. Contemplated a ‘bronco’ frame but there is no mistaking this bad boy for anything other than a bronco already!

Jess1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Aaand... forscan! "Bambi" (high + fogs) enabled, seatbelt chimes off, heated steering button on screen, radio on w/o ignition for 60 min, courtesy wipe...

Tom 5778

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange OB, Factory Five Racing roadster
I put in a makeshift rear cargo cover. A tension curtain rod with blackout curtains right behind the back seat with a cargo net by the opening. Drape the curtains over the cargo net as needed.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 50F8C73A-2B6D-40FC-9E21-BEFE120C0FE5

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 4331D7F9-E80E-4685-BFA0-2394D3135BD6

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 3DCD265D-C372-489B-AAC1-E600C6379D2A

nmessina

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Installed the rear seat rubber mats on my 22 BS BL.

After some hassle at the dealer using my points to buy these, I finally got ahold of them. My points never showed up for buying my BS earlier this month, come to find out my dealer spent my points on a 'service plan' that allows me to get 'free oil changes'. After arguing that I never told them that was okay, and that they aren't 'free' if I spent MY points on them, the sales manager did whatever he did, and I walked out paying $0 for these. (Well I guess I used my points but there is technically no record of them being gained or spent on my Ford app).

Overall, love them, great for when I pack up the back with stuff for work!

Before:
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? tempImagekT72sm

After:
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? tempImagegYBonN
Man, I went today to buy the rear seat backing, and my dealer couldn't find the part number anywhere in their system, they told me try again in a few days... I found a thread on here that had a link to them on ebay with the part number, even though it was a generic ford sticker they couldn't not understand why they couldn't see them. Did you have that issue?!

Rob_Broncowski

Big Bend
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man, I went today to buy the rear seat backing, and my dealer couldn't find the part number anywhere in their system, they told me try again in a few days... I found a thread on here that had a link to them on ebay with the part number, even though it was a generic ford sticker they couldn't not understand why they couldn't see them. Did you have that issue?!
Yup, had the same issue. They told me they couldn't find them and that that I must not have the correct part number. I was just really adamant I had the right part number (after verifying it through various other forum and Facebook groups, as well as an eBay posting from a Ford dealer). The guy had to end up ordering them through their vendor, and it took about 2 weeks to get in. Had no issue installing them, so I knew they were the right thing. The parts guy had me give them the vin number of my BS 'so I couldn't say they ordered me the wrong item for a wrong vehicle' or something stupid like that. Probably so I couldn't return them if they weren't right as they 'weren't for my Bronco'.
Something you could try and do is either try again to order them with that part number through another dealer (or the same dealer if you think they'll do it), or just tell them you have a 2021. I think it came standard on a 2021 and they may be able to see them on their end that way.
If you also don't mind ordering from eBay, just order them from that eBay listing. The part number I referenced to the parts guy was from the seller 'oemselectautoparts' on eBay. Part number was M1PZ7860032AA. I think through the dealer they were like $210 or something. Only $177 on eBay (though they take about a month to get in).

I highly recomend getting them, simple install, and it really cleans up the back. (Not to mention makes it much easier to clean the back!)
Sponsored