What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
It's flat to the splash shield but there is a small gap due to the bumper having a curve on the bottom and the skid plate having a sharp angle
Ah. That's not as bad as it appeared from the other photos. Thanks!
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Installed the rally innovations skid plate
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20220220_023137095~2
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20220220_023214440~2
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20220220_023508206
is this a modified badlands / FE skid plate from rally innovations? just asking as they are releasing base bb ob plate later this month.
well done btw!

ctrabbit25

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
is this a modified badlands / FE skid plate from rally innovations? just asking as they are releasing base bb ob plate later this month.
well done btw!
This is the new one. I have been talking with them for a couple months and they sent the first one to me. It completely different from the badlands model it's wider and covers way more under the vehicle

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is the new one. I have been talking with them for a couple months and they sent the first one to me. It completely different from the badlands model it's wider and covers way more under the vehicle
well lucky duck.
ive been watching their page everyday waiting for it to be released ?

Tampachaz

Big Bend
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nice how hard was it to remove grill? Been wanting to install nudge bar,but afraid of breaking something. I did install my lift my self, but there’s really no plastic clips that can break. Thanks
The instructions that came with the bar were very detailed and included pictures for us less certified weekend warriors. The disassembly was straightforward, lining everything back up to reinstall was a challenge. I did it alone. Having extra hands would have been much easier. Follow the instructions exactly and you’ll be fine. Which lift kit did you install? I picked up a rough country version, but the HRG Engineering version looks better. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
The instructions that came with the bar were very detailed and included pictures for us less certified weekend warriors. The disassembly was straightforward, lining everything back up to reinstall was a challenge. I did it alone. Having extra hands would have been much easier. Follow the instructions exactly and you’ll be fine. Which lift kit did you install? I picked up a rough country version, but the HRG Engineering version looks better. Thoughts?
thanks I replaced a readylift that 4wp installed, it was junk and put the hrg lift on myself it was very easy. Thanks again for your reply

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imagine how much more tired you'd be if you didn't have your Bronco. ☃
yes, this is very true. my civic would have never made it this winter.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
OH! this reminded me, do any of the windows come factory tinted? I meant to ask the dealer today but its a little late for that. And did I see that the skid plate above is aluminum or is it steel? I do like that it covers more than the factory plate.

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
OH! this reminded me, do any of the windows come factory tinted? I meant to ask the dealer today but its a little late for that. And did I see that the skid plate above is aluminum or is it steel? I do like that it covers more than the factory plate.
Windows do come tinted

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Thanks jerry. My license plate says Santa jr. My father and I do Santa stuff during Christmas time around the community.
Well hey, thanks for never bringing that pony I wanted for Christmas

J/K :)

You and your dad do a great thing, kids need Santa in their life.
Sponsored