What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Traded it in on my Bronco. Ordered Bronco came in a year earlier than I expected. I wanted to keep both but couldn't swing it financially.

I do have a JLT 3.0 Oil Catch can for the 1.5L for sale if anyone is interested. New $150, $100 OBO, I'll ship it. About 9 months old.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BroncoSport.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BroncoGranger1

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BroncoSide2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? JLT3-1

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? JLT3-2
Dan,

Your 2 door looks great. The green works way better with the hard tops IMO. What number were you in line? Zach is saying next year for me.
Sponsored

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Dan,

Your 2 door looks great. The green works way better with the hard tops IMO. What number were you in line? Zach is saying next year for me.
Thanks Steve! Good question.
- I'm a 4th day reservation.
- In Zach's mid March report I was listed at 133rd.
- April 21st I got an email from Granger asking for a deposit on my order. I didn't believe it, I asked Granger if it was a legit email. They said yes, I have been assigned a VIN.
- May 15th I got an email from Ford with a VIN and that I was scheduled for production, June 6th.

This is all a shock because I had 2-door with MIC top, manual transmission, 2.3L. Some of that were constraints. I expected to be put off until 2023.

- June 13 was my build week. Finally arrived at Granger this past week.

It's a mystery how Ford decides what and when they gonna build something. I consider myself very lucky.

I saw in one of Zach's recent reports the allocations tailed off considerably. Wishing you the best and hope it comes soon!

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
I used my brother-in-law's lift to install my mud guards. It made an easy job even easier. Also, be sure to check the torque on your lug nuts. My front lug nuts were maybe 40 Ft/Lbs from the factory. I made sure to torque all 4 wheels to the proper spec.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_2782

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_2786

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_2788

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_2789

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I got mine dirty again. Hiked some of this trail. It's nice to have the confidence to get to any trail I want now.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 4K3A0119(1).JPG

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got mine dirty again. Hiked some of this trail. It's nice to have the confidence to get to any trail I want now.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 4K3A0119(1).JPG
Exactly why I bought mine. I manage recreation on my Forest and couldn't get to half the trails I work on while driving my little Hyundai Accent. Even the Big Bend has trouble getting to a few of them, so the Badlands is going to be sweet.

DWB10

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Installed the rally innovations skid plate , took about 10 minutes. Ordered 4 dd ssc1 pods to hang on light bar

Once you get the lights on, could you please let me know if the adaptive cruise control still works?

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I've put over 6k miles on the BS since this install and have had no problems with any 360+ features. Adaptive cruze works great and I use it every day. I also had a new windshield recently installed and there were no problems calibrating it being lifted and the lightbar on.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I've put over 6k miles on the BS since this install and have had no problems with any 360+ features. Adaptive cruze works great and I use it every day. I also had a new windshield recently installed and there were no problems calibrating it being lifted and the lightbar on.
That’s good to hear. Everyone else, and even the manufacturer, says it will interfere with the adaptive cruise.

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
That’s good to hear. Everyone else, and even the manufacturer, says it will interfere with the adaptive cruise.
I don't know exactly where that sensor in the grille is, the bar sits just a little higher than the bumper opening but it works great. I did hang my lights down but don't think they would have interfered.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? litbar1.JPG

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wash and wax with my new suite of Chemical Guys products (including my new foam cannon)! The Bronco looks like I just drove it off the lot. Whoever buys this when my Badlands comes in, I hope you appreciate my elbow grease.

Did it during the witching hour because Arizona, but I can hardly wait to see it in the sunlight.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220731_200942

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Looks so much better with the black on the lettering.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG-9221

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG-9222

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Attempted to install the mud flaps from our sponsor @Rofitds. Box arrived in a timely manner and in good condition, but no instructions. Was thinking of buying a couple of other things from them, but I’ll hold off for now.
No reviews yet, so I added the following to forewarn others. I’ll happily edit it if it’s easy to figure out. Included a picture as well.
———————————————————

Getting ready to install and figured I’d get everything set before I head down to the vehicle. No instructions, just the flaps and the pictured baggie of screws, washers, and clips. Do I need a washer and a clip? Just one? First impression- not great. Flaps seem sturdy, so we’ll see. I’ll either be requesting a refund or editing the review once I go down and try to figure it out.

Seller - the picture you include in the gallery does not count as instructions. Heading that out there ahead of a feeble excuse.

———————————————————

I’ll let you all know.
Still no reply from our sponsor @Rofitds and I haven't had time to go out and play around to figure it out on my own. Hopefully, I'll have time tomorrow. As of now, can't recommend this seller. Was considering their body side moldings, but that's obviously not happening at this point.