What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I didn't add anything fancy today, but I really appreciated driving my Sport to and from work. I had a difficult day and was just thankful to have it. It's a reliable part of my daily routine which was sorely needed after negotiating on the purchase of a home all day.

Seeing all the neat pictures in this thread is really nice, too.
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I didn't add anything fancy today, but I really appreciated driving my Sport to and from work. I had a difficult day and was just thankful to have it. It's a reliable part of my daily routine which was sorely needed after negotiating on the purchase of a home all day.

Seeing all the neat pictures in this thread is really nice, too.
Did you buy a house in NC? I thought you weren’t moving there until the Spring?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Did you buy a house in NC? I thought you weren’t moving there until the Spring?
It's coming up quick. My start date is March 26. We move at the end of March. NC also has a 30 day due dilligence period, plus the time it takes to close. Put an offer down but they're being a bit unreasonable. Might continue our search unless they have a change of heart over the weekend.

Edit: Guess I had them really sweating. They accepted our offer! It's 9:30 at night on the east coast and my realtor just texted, lol.

Last edited:

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I am curious about those flares and that hood deflector. Do you think they are a perfect match or do you think the two textures/colors are dissimilar?

They both look great!
They are a very similar. Both are slightly textured and match well together. A good match. Highly recommend.

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Swapped the OEM crossbars for some new Thules and installed the door moldings.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 0C74DA4E-42E2-4E34-A717-48EA4AC3F857

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 033250E7-387D-4C43-A985-6B9F4CE78AD6
How do you feel the Thules do for noise? I have the same ones and I feel they are noisy (compared to how the bars were on previous vehicles) but I haven't had a different bar set on the car to compare.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
How do you feel the Thules do for noise? I have the same ones and I feel they are noisy (compared to how the bars were on previous vehicles) but I haven't had a different bar set on the car to compare.
I haven’t had it on the highway yet. I’ll know next week and get back to you.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
They are a very similar. Both are slightly textured and match well together. A good match. Highly recommend.
Thank you! Now a couple of people are suggesting the side moldings with these, which I had on my three previous Sports. I think that might be over the top as I am really liking the looks on yours.

Edit: maybe a 1st addition type of stripe is needed?

Last edited:

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Today I ordered a Shackle hitch receiver from Ambull and a license plate frame from Etsy and paid 50 cents to transfer my personalized plates to my Bronco. It's the little things that count sometimes. I also put "tire wet" on my Mickey Thompsons to give them that new wheel shine.

Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
After 5 hours of fumbling around i've successfully installed interior footwell accent lighting front and rear, blackout front "Bronco" caps and Diode Dynamics Front Fog light replacements with amber backlight running lights.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20230122_195820208
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20230122_221710750
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20230122_221718027
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20230122_221823867
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20230122_222013590
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20230122_222445751~2

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Drove a couple hours today on the highway. It’s about the same as the OEM bars. I didn’t notice a difference one way or another.

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Drove a couple hours today on the highway. It’s about the same as the OEM bars. I didn’t notice a difference one way or another.
That's good to know, thanks! I will say that the Rapid Crossroad feet do keep the rack surprisingly secure given its a rubber strap.

I appreciate you checking that out and posting back!

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
That's good to know, thanks! I will say that the Rapid Crossroad feet do keep the rack surprisingly secure given its a rubber strap.

I appreciate you checking that out and posting back!
It’s actually a rubber coated steel strap. It’s definitely sturdy once you tighten it down.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? F525196A-29DD-448B-9C9F-F2A4531B806E

Got my RC Nudge Bar installed with Audexen 7” 3-way LEDs
Raptor Trim Under Grille Accent Lights

not in photo:
RC 1.5” Level/Lift
Side vent LED signal markers (replaces the plastic vent clip-ins in front of driver/passenger door)
Looks good! I'm getting my nudge bar installed this weekend with the 4 RC rounds and we'll see how the CoPilot Assist 360+ works with those. (It looks like you have that on your BS too.) If it doesn't work, I'm assuming the two rounds work good then.

I can't tell from your picture how you mounted the two rounds to the nudge bar. Did you do some kind of fabrication to mount them?
Sponsored