Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Just came to say I love the direction this is going. I prefer the grey and blue over the grey and orange but if we get this to actual production I will absolutely be buying several.
Yeah.. I could see that badge version on a mug or something too... :D
Sponsored

elmystico

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.zazzle.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser
Here's a VERY rough version of the layout I was thinking for the long sticker.. it certainly needs a lot of help.

Also, what's a good option for getting stickers made? Something like Redbubble, or do we need another place that will do something that would last on vehicle windows?
Turns out I made this last night, in case it is useful:

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport-grille

But I'd like to build something more basic, with just the cool shapes/lines of the lights and grille, more like what you mocked up.

For making stickers, I use carstickers.com. They are very careful about checking for copyright, so we will have to see. I'm familiar with RedBubble, but as a buyer and not a seller. But they are in Australia and aren't so quick to take down copyright/trademark violations. Just kinda depends on how you look at the issue. I sell my designs on Zazzle --for fun, cuz there sure ain't any profit in it! -- but they don't do stickers/decals at all IMO. F-bombs, FJ stuff, etc. I also made stickers for the Trauma First Aid kits I build.
Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... fbomb-sticker
Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... TIFAK-label

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... EPC_COLOR-05
Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... dino-1-01

The last one with Godzilla is a version for a one-color vinyl decal. Anything for window decals needs to be sent like that -- basically a silhouette version -- to whoever makes the decals for us. We will want the design to have as few tiny cuts and thin spaces as possible. Decals are tricky to place if they have a lot of what are called "picks" where the machine blade has to jump to start another area that will have to be cut out (like the middle of an "o" or the eye of Godzilla).

HTH!

BroncoWoah

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, Ford Ranger
Now with the option of more aggressive tires :cool:

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport-FINDYOURWILD-01d

And, grilles. Feel like I'm not quite there on these, although the basic one you mocked up last night really looks the best. Clean pop art feel.

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport-grille01-01
These are awesome! Really liking the middle 'find your wild' grille.

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
@elmystico - Appreciate the work that you have put into these. In another life, I developed web applications. I could always handle the coding, but any graphics were outsourced. I couldn't photoshop a circle. Anyway, my feedback is the green BS is preferred. The plain donuts for wheels are odd, but adding the beadlocks and/or aggressive treads make all the difference. The only suggestion that I would echo is to see if there could be more "lift" to the BS body creating a more pronounced visual void between the wheel and body. Not too much as we all recognize this is the Sport and not the Big Bronco. Also the middle grille option looks the best to me.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands

elmystico

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.zazzle.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser
Well, speaking as a Seattleite, i would of course prefer Blue and Green and Gray (https://teamcolorcodes.com/seattle-seahawks-color-codes/) rather than Denver Bronco Orange. It is just a classier color combination. Ha!

I love what you have done.
LOL I just moved to New Mexico from Seattle 2.5 years ago, only to realize New Mexico is Denver Broncoland (5 hours away). No offense to Denver, but I stayed away from the rather, um, BRIGHT Bronco blue and orange colors. Figured it was safer to stay with natural tones with more gray and earth colors, which seemed fitting for the vehicle.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
How about "It's a GOAT thing"? As a take off of "It's a Jeep thing". But seriously, I like a lot of these ideas and graphics as long as they don't get too busy.

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Tires updated. Some shading and finer points. Any thoughts on the colors?

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport-FINDYOURWILD-01e
I prefer the green BS with Area51'ish border from 2 pages ago. But with that aside, any of the earth-tones are pleasing. Now to address the elephant in the room - too much lift and too much tread. I do like the beadlock/wheels.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I prefer the green BS with Area51'ish border from 2 pages ago. But with that aside, any of the earth-tones are pleasing. Now to address the elephant in the room - too much lift and too much tread. I do like the beadlock/wheels.
Nice proportions. Tire tread is too aggressive. More color contrast needed between the background, vehicle, and the coyote.

elmystico

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.zazzle.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser
Easy to do all that. Agreed on keeping it from getting too busy. Maybe we can choose a final design, then I can submit 2-3 different color versions and we can discuss.

For the Sport itself, I have unilaterally switched among cyber orange and A51 because I think one of the brighter tones makes it stand out. I could also try a version of the Kodiak brown or black. Based on the color of the Sport, the rest of the palette should follow with only a few variations, IMO.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Just MHPO:
Anything with the round headlights / front fascia (despite being cool) logo is common to ALL Broncos; the big broncos AND Sport. It is not an exclusive feature of the Bronco Sport.

If the badge needs to reflect the Bronco SPORT identity then it needs to feature something that's unique to the Sport.
This leaves only the silhouette of the side profile, like some mock ups already showed. It is distinctive and easily identified, esp with the C pillar shape, etc.
That's the only way to go, IMO.
Sponsored

Last edited: