Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
So, the boys over in the Bronco6G forums are having a good ol' time with stickers and their theme and slogans.. all the while relegating us to the mall parking lots.. so.. enough is enough. We need our own "presence".. so, I ask.. what gets you pumped up about the Sport? What imagery comes to mind?
Sponsored

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
disclaimer. Positive ranting about to commence :p

Haters gonna hate. Honestly, I’m super stoked they’re going to hate. Bring on that negativity. The Bronco Sport Badlands can take me everywhere I want to go in life. its been in videos crossing Moab. And it looks sexy. Trolls are going to troll man. This crossover SUV is going to effect the SUV market for the next 20 years. I bet you it even influences how the Jeep Grand Wagoneer is imagined For its upcoming release. As in, how do I re imagine, or, re introduce an SUV LINEUP in ways which both cater to new buyers while invoking the best memories Of the past.

The Bronco kills the Second in that it will bring the old guard happiness. But a new generation, in a world without disposable income... I don’t see folks commuting to San Francisco in a 2 door Bronco Badlands... but they sure as hell will be 9-5 in the Bronco Sport Badlands then hitting the weekend Adventure.

Plus, it’s about one upping the next guy. If there are Bronco owners hating on the Bronco Sport, they’re only doing the brand a disservice. The Sport is the vehicle that will carry the brand around town... and it’s the vehicle that helps bring down the price point for the Bronco in the long run. Sport gonna pay the bills yo. That Bronco was crazy expensive to build out for Ford...

So many positives. Nothing will deter my determination of being a proud Bronco Sport owner in the first year it was ever made. To each their own, whatever you buy, as long as it makes you happy.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
So, the boys over in the Bronco6G forums are having a good ol' time with stickers and their theme and slogans.. all the while relegating us to the mall parking lots.. so.. enough is enough. We need our own "presence".. so, I ask.. what gets you pumped up about the Sport? What imagery comes to mind?
Now that my vomitting is over. I am actually starting the mental process toward graphically designing some images for the Bay Area Bronco Club... a Bronco Sport Club of America is something I’ll definitely start to ponder.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Now that my vomitting is over. I am actually starting the mental process toward graphically designing some images for the Bay Area Bronco Club... a Bronco Sport Club of America is something I’ll definitely start to ponder.
Anybody else in the pac northwest?

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Visually, the most distinctive element is the headlights, with the strong horizontal element tying them together.. I'm thinking of glimpses taking those and making some kind of attitude with them.. don't want the angry eyes thing, but I think there's something there that could be worked with..

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
My plan is to invert the shape of the bronco trim badge... creating more visual space at the bottom... along with space for fonts...

elements in the upper portion being more geographical and what not. im In the Bay Area right... so imagine the Golden Gate Bridge... or redwood trees... etc.

plus, when inverted it would lock in right next to the original badge on the Bronco itself. I’ve got a few ideas. Even multiple badges for various regions. So if someone went and visited... let’s say Washington... Mt. Rainier as the upper image.

feel would be similar to the posters made by Lantern Press out of Seattle. They do all the major state and national parks posters. If you ever visited a major park... you probably saw their poster in the gift shop.
Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... 64B0314C-93FE-4CCE-8F0D-544F5A7F61B5

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
There is a guy on the B6G forum that has done some and is really artistic...

I will reach out an see if he can help here...

Albert
Would you be willing to copy paste on this thread... sorry to ask Albert... no rush obviously...

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Per the thread subject, would love if the trim level badges were available from Ford to purchase. Want to grab a FE sticker and such.
I could see that. I already received 3 generic Bronco stickers from Ford in the mail.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)

JamesT

Badlands