LtBluizz

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS Badlands, Cyber Orange
Ordered bl/bl 3/23, built 8/20, picked it up 9/20. Worth the wait. I'm officially out of the waiting room. My dealer was shocked that I got it considering how sought after it was.

Thoughts and prayers for those still here...

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210924_151110
We named him Jack. Because he's amber and Smooth, with a kick!
Sponsored

CKGILLEY6

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wow. I am surprised you did not just bail and do a new order the end of august for a 2022 especially since yours had not even been built.
I didn't bail because I'm having my first kid in a month and my wife drives a coupe, so we need a new car asap. If it gets delayed until December I'll probably buy a different car. I haven't seen a cactus gray OB + OB with moonroof on any lots and I'm getting a deal on the one I ordered.

janskisd

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Officially out of the waiting room after 7 months! Gave up on my June order that is still sitting in Mexico and was lucky to find exactly what I had ordered at a dealership 2 hours away. Picked it up today!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room AFC707F8-0406-41C8-AF05-5CD55B78A141
Exact same thing happened to me. Found what I ordered 3.5 hours away and drove to get it the next day.

NBE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
I ordered my Kodiak Brown Badlands on 03/29, production started 06/17 and my 10/31 delivery date was also updated to 12/24 today.

Y’all I’m not sad, just disappointed.
I respect your patience, however mine has worn too thin to tolerate waiting another 3 months for the BL we ordered Feb 20. So, after seeing the Christmas present Ford left me, I looked around online, found an OB with all the trimmings, including moonroof at a distant dealer. He just got the car in, which I verified by running the VIN. Picking it up this Tuesday or Wed. Yep, am paying a bit more than I would have liked, but stress is a killer, and I'm not getting any younger.

Adios Amigos and buena suerte!

lucy3

Big Bend
First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
BB with BB PKG NO MOON Ordered 7/6/21 , Built 8/29, Delivery was 9/23, and pickup is 9/27!!

FIP

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
I checked on my 3/29 order this morning fully expecting to find my order pushed to 12/24 like many others have reported, but was surprised to find that I am now in production with a window sticker! Fingers crossed. Not sure I would wait on it if pushed to December.

Last edited:

CKGILLEY6

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I checked on my 3/29 order this morning fully expecting to find my order pushed to 12/24 like many others have reported, but was surprised to find that I am now in production with a window sticker! Fingers crossed. Not sure I would wait on it if pushed to December.
You give me hope that my 2/3 order, not yet in production, will be soon!

Reactions: FIP

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
I ordered my Kodiak Brown Badlands on 03/29, production started 06/17 and my 10/31 delivery date was also updated to 12/24 today.

Y’all I’m not sad, just disappointed.
Another Christmas club member...

I gave up on order in June and Bought a Crosstrek. My Feb 3rd Order, June build also just pushed to 12-24 :crying:. So glad I got out when I did. Ford lost a life long customer with how the handled this for me.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mine is saying 12/24 too.:angry:
Yup my jumped to 12/24 too.
Do Ford just want us to bail? and then go buy something we can find and pay the premium! ( $5000, was last # I got for a BL)
supposedly mine only needs the fuel hose recall ….. ship the damn thing and have the dealer fix it ! The lack of communication Is the real kick in the ass, I have an aftermarket accessory on order and I at least got an email apologizing for the delay ….

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
My BS Badlands was deliver to the dealer yesterday and I was expecting to post my notice here tonight that I was leaving the waiting room but unfortunately I placed my order with the wrong dealership in Palm Coast FL.

Instead of honoring the Xplan as agreed when ordered they wanted a $6895 price increase on it. They called it a market adjustment.

I test drove it and it broke my heart to walk away from it but I was expecting to get it under MSRP and could't be happy with any deal over it so I walked. I am thinking about placing an order for a MY22 but don't know if I can go through this again.

Last edited:

CKGILLEY6

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My BS Badlands was deliver to the dealer yesterday and I was expecting to post my notice here tonight that I was leaving the waiting room but unfortunately I placed my order with the wrong dealership in Palm Coast FL.

Instead of honoring the Xplan as agreed when ordered they wanted a $6000 price increase on it. They called it a market adjustment.

I test drove it and it broke my heart to walk away from it but I was expecting to get it under MSRP and could't be happy with any deal over it so I walked. I am thinking about placing an order for a MY22 but don't know if I can go through this again.
That's terrible. I ordered mine from my uncles dealership. If he does that to me it will make family reunions real awkward . You can try posting your situation on that dealership's website and social media pages, and even ford's social media page. You'd be surprised what companies would be willing to do to suppress bad press.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yup my jumped to 12/24 too.
Do Ford just want us to bail? and then go buy something we can find and pay the premium! ( $5000, was last # I got for a BL)
supposedly mine only needs the fuel hose recall ….. ship the damn thing and have the dealer fix it ! The lack of communication Is the real kick in the ass, I have an aftermarket accessory on order and I at least got an email apologizing for the delay ….
And yet they fixed my fuel line and it’s still sitting there waiting for a chip. They should have just fixed the recall on the ones that had the chip already so they can ship them, seems to be the easier of the two to complete. Makes no sense at all what they are doing.

I emailed my dealer basically just asking when I can come and order a big bronco or to keep me in mind if some miracle occurs and someone backs out on their big bronco order. If they can help me land one somehow I’m bailing on my sport and the dealer can have it and make a profit on it I don’t care.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Instead of honoring the Xplan as agreed when ordered they wanted a $6000 price increase on it. They called it a market adjustment.

Report them to Ford and the FTC if they marked up your vehicle with a signed sales agreement.
Sponsored