BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
I got my window sticker today! what does it all mean. is there a key on the forum to all the codes on here?
May I ask how do you receive it? Does Ford email it to you when it becomes available or do you get a link from the dealership? Or did you just check the window sticker generator daily?

Optimistically waiting for mine. :)
Sponsored

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
May I ask how do you receive it? Does Ford email it to you when it becomes available or do you get a link from the dealership? Or did you just check the window sticker generator daily?

Optimistically waiting for mine. :)
I keep checking the Ford status report, and today it said "view your window sticker below" and there was a link.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
LATEST UPDATE:
02-08-2021: Ordered OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg.
05-10-2021: Scheduled Production date.
05-17-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
06-07-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
06-28-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
07-05-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
08-09-2021: Rescheduled Production date.

08-23-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
This is seriously screwed up. It almost looked Ford was getting a handle on it in July. Sorry your got pushed back.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I got my window sticker today! what does it all mean. is there a key on the forum to all the codes on here?
Start checking order status next week as that's when supposedly your order will enter production stage. Good luck.

Last edited:

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
So mine has updated to "In Transit" and the tracker says between 8/26 and 9/1.

Anyone have any experience with how long it'll take to get to centralish Texas area? Or which train line to try to track? I'm failing at finding that info lol.

Only thing I know to check is the Palsapp thing but I put in my VIN and it doesn't find anything.

I'm trying not to get too excited yet but Etis updated and shows I have the elusive RCM chip installed.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210809-210325_Chrome

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
1) The dealer will have to get you the rail car number (The salesman will have that info)
2) Your unit will travel via Ferromexico up to Nogales, then will be transferred to Union Pacific
3) Union Pacific Number to track the rail car is 800-877-5123

Say Trace
Then speak the rail car numbers as prompted for the status...DO NOT GET A LIVE PERSON
Thank you!

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
This is seriously screwed up. It almost looked Ford was getting a handle on it in July. Sorry your got pushed back.
It doesn't hurt as much not having it yet since I have only seen 5 on the streets since I ordered it. If they were everywhere, That would be a different story! My only real concern is that I have a lease that is up in November. Thanks for the support!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It doesn't hurt as much not having it yet since I have only seen 5 on the streets since I ordered it. If they were everywhere, That would be a different story! My only real concern is that I have a lease that is up in November. Thanks for the support!
Yeah I was in a similar pickle and didn't want to go without a vehicle when the lease ran out. Instead my daughter drove my challenger for a month because nobody was touching the sport ;) hang in there it will resolve itself. Most dealers will offer lease extension if it's only a couple weeks.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Last edited:

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
So my sales guy at my dealership is on vacation this week, of course and said "He'd have someone look it up next week when he was back". Well, I'm impatient and frustratingly curious what's holding it up, and so I called Ford Marketing. I told the assistance operator that my order had been stalled at "In Production" for 2 weeks now. And so the guy looked up my order and came back with "Due to the Chip Shortage...". I think they don't know the info/resources that we do have available. So I replied, that in fact actually my BB WAS NOT waiting on a chip, unless ETIS is incorrect. All of my modules are installed, as of July 26th actually. At a loss for any more information, he then told me to call my dealer for better information... Really? Call my dealer? It's Ford Marketing... Shouldn't they have access to all the bells and whistles?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1628601709621

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So my sales guy at my dealership is on vacation this week, of course and said "He'd have someone look it up next week when he was back". Well, I'm impatient and frustratingly curious what's holding it up, and so I called Ford Marketing. I told the assistance operator that my order had been stalled at "In Production" for 2 weeks now. And so the guy looked up my order and came back with "Due to the Chip Shortage...". I think they don't know the info/resources that we do have available. So I replied, that in fact actually my BB WAS NOT waiting on a chip, unless ETIS is incorrect. All of my modules are installed, as of July 26th actually. At a loss for any more information, he then told me to call my dealer for better information... Really? Call my dealer? It's Ford Marketing... Shouldn't they have access to all the bells and whistles?

I don't know exactly how they operate the web based ordering system and who has access to it, maybe Ford marketing is just that...marketing and customer service with little understanding how the WBOS works. Maybe call the dealership and ask to speak to the general manager.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
I don't know exactly how they operate the web based ordering system and who has access to it, maybe Ford marketing is just that...marketing and customer service with little understanding how the WBOS works. Maybe call the dealership and ask to speak to the general manager.
Oh, I did. Whichever Manager is on vacation; he's the only one that has access to the system...:cwl::headbang:

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Oh, I did. Sales Manager is on vacation and he's the only one that has access to the system...:cwl::headbang:
At the dealer I ordered from only the General Manager of the dealership has access to the Visibility Report system. For mine Visibility Report says "Commodity Hold Microchip". So when Ford holds a vehicle they are supposed to enter the reason for the hold and the dealership is supposed to be able to see the reason. How accurate or how well those systems work I do not know.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

You ordered your BB a month and a half after I did. It is crazy because both you and I had the same (re)scheduled build week. However, yours started the week prior to the (re)scheduled build week and you went into build purgatory. Mine was built on the Friday of the (re)scheduled build week, my build got all the chips, was tested the next day and was shipped. This makes no sense at all! I am sorry for your delay. It definitely isn't a FIFO (First In First Out) type of process. Squirrelly and random at best.
Sponsored