First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
For those checking to see if it's actually built and has all the cpu's (Chips and Modules) for their BS, give this a shot. FordEtis, the Online Technical Information and Services website from Ford.

1. Enter your VIN and press "Search"
  2. Over on the right side of screen you'll see "view PTI Information", click on that link. If you don't see that link, your vehicle hasn't been built yet :crying:
  3. Expand the section "PTI related Electronic Control Units Installed on this VIN ", you'll see the list of cpu's and modules for your vehicle!!!! Yes, it has CHIPS :rockon:
That's about all the useful information available without being a dealer or service depot.

Hope it helps relive some stress.............. :crackup::like:
Well that was fun , at least there is a complete cpu's .
So it looks like mine is built. But won't get before 4 th July.
Thank for link. Warren

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
South east Michigan not far from PA. Takes two hours to Cleveland if that helps.
I used to be out that way in NW Ohio. I have feeling the proximity to to Detroit may have helped you. I’m now in SE PA so the train stop is Delaware but hopefully that only adds a day or two to the timeline. I was a hoping a little for a Father’s Day miracle but nothing.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
I used to be out that way in NW Ohio. I have feeling the proximity to to Detroit may have helped you. I’m now in SE PA so the train stop is Delaware but hopefully that only adds a day or two to the timeline. I was a hoping a little for a Father’s Day miracle but nothing.
Also in se pa. Was listed as built 6/7 with delivery about 7/17. May end up traveling together on the train

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
For those checking to see if it's actually built and has all the cpu's (Chips and Modules) for their BS, give this a shot. FordEtis, the Online Technical Information and Services website from Ford.

1. Enter your VIN and press "Search"
  2. Over on the right side of screen you'll see "view PTI Information", click on that link. If you don't see that link, your vehicle hasn't been built yet :crying:
  3. Expand the section "PTI related Electronic Control Units Installed on this VIN ", you'll see the list of cpu's and modules for your vehicle!!!! Yes, it has CHIPS :rockon:
That's about all the useful information available without being a dealer or service depot.

Hope it helps relive some stress.............. :crackup::like:
When I click on the FordEtis link it says "Bad Request." I searched and found it on Ford.com and it did the same thing. Maybe system is down? My BL/BL has been showing in production since 6/10.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
When I click on the FordEtis link it says "Bad Request." I searched and found it on Ford.com and it did the same thing. Maybe system is down? My BL/BL has been showing in production since 6/10.
Just tried it, works for me.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was using MS Edge as a browser, apparently it isn't compatible with the system. Opened Google Chrome and it opened. Shows PTI related systems installed. Does that mean unit is built?
That's what I was told, but I'll believe it when it's in my driveway. :)

Kristine44

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's what I was told, but I'll believe it when it's in my driveway. :)
Mine shows as still in production (since 6/17) with delivery date n/a on Ford tracker although the Ford.etis site shows I have the cpu’s ??‍♀

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Can't get a straight answer if the plant is open or closed or what the hold up is.
I got June 21 build week email on June 1 and window sticker last week. So sounds like plant open this week but no announcement from Ford that they changed plant closure plans?

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now that I really look at it, this looks strange. It shows "In Production, "Built" and "Shipped" all at the same time.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1624291439907

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
They're having a cooling trend in Hermisillo where our partially assembled Bronco Sports are sitting in the Sonoran Desert :frown:. I'm sure this will do wonders for them.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1624292454423

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
They're having a cooling trend in Hermisillo where our partially assembled Bronco Sports are sitting in the Sonoran Desert :frown:. I'm sure this will do wonders for them.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1624292454423
Water spot stains baked into paint? Strange critters try to make new home? Who knows but its nothing positive.
Sponsored