SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Picked up the OB+OB TODAY! Ordered 4/15, built 5/31, shipped 6/5 and delivered on 6/18 to Glenview, Illinois. Only got 25 miles so far but I’m very happy.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 821FE8CB-58B5-4BE6-9468-5C85A8790EEB
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 2729E0BF-195C-4641-AA86-4C60BA746998
Congrats! My BL + BL ordered 2/15, in production since 6/4 and not set for delivery until 10/31. Enjoy your ride
Sponsored

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Congrats! My BL + BL ordered 2/15, in production since 6/4 and not set for delivery until 10/31. Enjoy your ride
Stinks that all the Badlands orders are so backed up. I’m betting people see some relief by the end of summer though. 10/31 just seems like too random of a date to pick for completion. Good luck!

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Definitely some confliction, and is why I have a Trailhawk now.
Received my refund from the dealer today, and he said something interesting. He said they are shipping vehicles with the missing chip to the same Raceway in Kentucky as the F150s. Someone might want to pose the question to there Dealer/Salesperson, just to see if that has any validity.
Safe travels!
Definitely not good. Thanks for sharing.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
yeah if it was built and 'shipped' with an ETA Oct 31 it must be waiting on additional chips.
At least they are not storing them in the Mexican desert.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Water spot stains baked into paint? Strange critters try to make new home? Who knows but its nothing positive.
Stinks that all the Badlands orders are so backed up. I’m betting people see some relief by the end of summer though. 10/31 just seems like too random of a date to pick for completion. Good luck!
My BL+BL order was accepted on 2/22 and I haven’t even received a 10/31 delivery date. Where does that leave me? Oh, I know. Up a creek without a paddle.

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
I don't know who is more useless Ford marketing or the dealer I can't get a straight answer from Marketing, and no return calls from the dealer. Seriously thinking it's time to move on. Although I haven't waited as long as others, the lack of communication is terrible. I keep letting other options slip by as they dangle the carrot in from of me with some glimpse hope at times.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I don't know who is more useless Ford marketing or the dealer I can't get a straight answer from Marketing, and no return calls from the dealer. Seriously thinking it's time to move on. Although I haven't waited as long as others, the lack of communication is terrible. I keep letting other options slip by as they dangle the carrot in from of me with some glimpse hope at times.
Personal suggestion, try moving up the food chain...I feel for you it's rough not having a clue. It led to my frustrations but in the end the dealer was right. If you can wait it's worth it...if not, that's unfortunate. You've made it this far. Even October isn't THAT far off. Gotta do what you gotta do though

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I just joined here the other day and its making me wish I ordered a BS months back. I'm placing an order either today or tomorrow for either a BB with the BB package or a plain OB, both with the Copilot 360 and in Area 51, all depending on which will be easier to get ahold of.

Is there a consensus of what options/trims will cause issues? I know you can't a moonroof right now (not a big deal to me) and Badlands are long sold out. My preference is for the OB.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
I just joined here the other day and its making me wish I ordered a BS months back. I'm placing an order either today or tomorrow for either a BB with the BB package or a plain OB, both with the Copilot 360 and in Area 51, all depending on which will be easier to get ahold of.

Is there a consensus of what options/trims will cause issues? I know you can't a moonroof right now (not a big deal to me) and Badlands are long sold out. My preference is for the OB.
Check local inventory. I know my local has 7 bb in stocks and there are ob in the area. I am outside philly sepa

Just saw the name. Fan of King gizzard

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

If you want a badlands in area 51 I have one on order making it's way to Rochester hills. Tow package, cargo management, bigger tires. I can give you the dealer name, it is supposed to arrive by July 14 but will most likely be there sooner for what it's worth. Otherwise this "late" in the game if you can't find one on a dealer lot, order the 22 badlands as soon as it's possible.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm going to talk with my sales lady more about it, I know theres some BBs and OBs near me equipped either without what I want or with what I don't want but if it comes down to it I am willing to compromise on some things like color and the Copilot 360. I was just looking into ordering because I have a bit of time and that way I could get closer to what I want (plus that $1k order rebate is nice). I knew about the delays and whatnot but I didn't anticipate it'd be like this, so I'm going to keep my alternatives closer in mind. Thank you both! I'll post what ends up happening.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Is this the module that we are waiting on? Maybe they should check more often to see if they have it, it's been a while.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1624376371807

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Is this the module that we are waiting on? Maybe they should check more often to see if they have it, it's been a while.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1624376371807
Absolutely bizarre. I was coming to post that I found out this is the one I am waiting for. Spoke to my dealer, and while my delivery date is currently holding, it is waiting on a chip and has a red flag in their system.

I found another Badlands in a inventory look up. I checked the VIN and it shows this RCM (Restraint Control Module) is installed. So, I think it is safe to say we are waiting for this chip to get installed.
Sponsored