Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Anyone know what this means?

Production on timeline showing 6/17
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1624121379639

Window sticker showing 6/19

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1624121430394
Mine says 6/19 too. I assumed it was the date the sticker was created.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Anyone know what this means?

Production on timeline showing 6/17
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1624121379639

Window sticker showing 6/19

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1624121430394
It means you will be partially built soon, then moved to a field somewhere next to mine waiting for the final parts

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Me too I ordered 3/20 and got sticker 2 weeks ago , not sure I understand the tracker it says 6/11 in production , built 6/12 , delivery 28 days , but no check marks in the dots ………. What Does that mean? I recently sold 2 old cars to make space so getting ready but not in any rush as I is my company vehicle .

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 6D23D8F9-4B73-42F4-8EE7-8CC791DA18FA
Same look for me. Ordered In jan

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I picked up “Charlie Brown” today. I had to make an unexpected trip today so put over 200 miles on him. So far, I’m very happy. I have vent visors, bumper guard and floor mats coming next week. Just a few more small tweaks and he’ll be perfect. Good luck to those still waiting, it will definitely be worth the headaches!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1F62C8A4-B688-48D1-89E4-DA498AF3EA1A

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It means you will be partially built soon, then moved to a field somewhere next to mine waiting for the final parts
I Disagree if you look at my timeline just posted after about two weeks they added a built date and a shipped time of 28 days
Now I only need a delivery date.
fyi 2 DIO were not on my sticker but as dealer installed it does not matter….. but they are supposed to be on sticker…. But my dealer and I agree let’s not rock the boat!

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I picked up “Charlie Brown” today. I had to make an unexpected trip today so put over 200 miles on him. So far, I’m very happy. I have vent visors, bumper guard and floor mats coming next week. Just a few more small tweaks and he’ll be perfect. Good luck to those still waiting, it will definitely be worth the headaches!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1F62C8A4-B688-48D1-89E4-DA498AF3EA1A
Looking good there , I like the name ,
not my color choice but looks good
Warren

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I Disagree if you look at my timeline just posted after about two weeks they added a built date and a shipped time of 28 days
Now I only need a delivery date.
fyi 2 DIO were not on my sticker but as dealer installed it does not matter….. but they are supposed to be on sticker…. But my dealer and I agree let’s not rock the boat!
Agreed. My build did the same thing. Had an estimate for delivery but eta on date. I'm guessing it's in quality control and once they have the rail line and passed QC it's on its way. Mine shipped about a week after this information showed up. And when the ETA was established, it arrived three weeks earlier than they projected for what that's worth. The 28 days was way off but in my favor.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I bet Ford spending extra QC time given recent trans issues ect. Ford really tries to look them over before shipping and if they suspect any issues they wont ship. Ford is well aware of the incompetent dealers inability to fix anything.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm all depends on the options you picked as to how quickly it will be built. Good luck.
From what I’m hearing it’s also the size of the dealership. People that ordered the same BL+BL equipped like mine 4-6 weeks after me are getting theirs built.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
From what I’m hearing it’s also the size of the dealership. People that ordered the same BL+BL equipped like mine 4-6 weeks after me are getting theirs built.
I ordered from a small town dealership also on 2/15. I'm still waiting for my BL + BL. I currently have a delivery date of 10/31.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I ordered from a small town dealership also on 2/15. I'm still waiting for my BL + BL. I currently have a delivery date of 10/31.
At least you have an estimated delivery date. My build date is now 8/9 and the delivery date is N/A. Ordered 2/22.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
At least you have an estimated delivery date. My build date is now 8/9 and the delivery date is N/A. Ordered 2/22.
That really doesn't seem fair when people that ordered the end of March are getting theirs built while others keep getting bumped. Feb must be the passover month

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Agreed. My build did the same thing. Had an estimate for delivery but eta on date. I'm guessing it's in quality control and once they have the rail line and passed QC it's on its way. Mine shipped about a week after this information showed up. And when the ETA was established, it arrived three weeks earlier than they projected for what that's worth. The 28 days was way off but in my favor.
Do you mind saying the section of the country you are in? I’m in PA and mine says it shipped 6/5 with an ETA of 7/9. I’m hoping it doesn’t take that long to get here.
Sponsored