Kristine44

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have seen a lot of questions about the window sticker date but none I found addressed it updating while still in production. Mine showed in production 6/12. Window sticker was generated and showed that date at the bottom. Today it still shows in production but date changed to 6/15. Still no estimated delivery date. What’s it mean? My plan has been to sell my current car to Vroom or something similar once my BS shipped because the dealer low-balled my trade in value but now with people getting October delivery dates after shipping I’m not sure when I should work on selling my car. I can’t be without a car for more than a couple weeks.
Sponsored

MNSmith

Badlands
First Name
Marena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I have seen a lot of questions about the window sticker date but none I found addressed it updating while still in production. Mine showed in production 6/12. Window sticker was generated and showed that date at the bottom. Today it still shows in production but date changed to 6/15. Still no estimated delivery date. What’s it mean? My plan has been to sell my current car to Vroom or something similar once my BS shipped because the dealer low-balled my trade in value but now with people getting October delivery dates after shipping I’m not sure when I should work on selling my car. I can’t be without a car for more than a couple weeks.
Don’t sell your car until your bronco is actually shipped or at the dealership. Sold my truck in April expecting my build in early may from a January order, and now my est. delivery is 10/31.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Have you purchased from Vroom? They always have decent prices on nice looking vehicles, but too darn afraid to take the risk and end up with a lemon.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
you will likely get your estimated delivery date tonight or tomorrow.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Update: The bottom date on my window sticker now shows 6-15-2021, this morning it was 6-8-2021.
I don't know what the change in date means, the tracker says "In Production 6-14-2921" . No ETA for delivery.

order : 3/19/21
confirmation email with build date : 4/15
window sticker: 06-07-2021

Area 51, BL+BL, 235's, 360+, tow, cargo mgmt, floor liners and cargo mat.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I wouldn't sell your car until the bronco has been built and shipped. I sold a Ram 2500 and a triumph tiger motorcycle back in April and still don't have my bronco. Mine has a production date of 6/4 with delivery on 10/31.

Kristine44

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Have you purchased from Vroom? They always have decent prices on nice looking vehicles, but too darn afraid to take the risk and end up with a lemon.
I haven’t. All I know is when I put in my car’s info to potentially sell it they offered $6,000 over what the dealership said they’d give me.

Kristine44

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Don’t sell your car until your bronco is actually shipped or at the dealership. Sold my truck in April expecting my build in early may from a January order, and now my est. delivery is 10/31.
I guess my question should be, for those people who’s delivery date changed to October after their BS had already said it shipped, how long after it shipped did the delivery date change to Oct? I’m concerned that if I wait to unload my current car until the dealer actually gets my BS that it could take too long and they might sell it out from under me. If I waited a week after it said it shipped and had a delivery date in July or something reasonable, could I feel confident it would not change to Oct?

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I guess my question should be, for those people who’s delivery date changed to October after their BS had already said it shipped, how long after it shipped did the delivery date change to Oct? I’m concerned that if I wait to unload my current car until the dealer actually gets my BS that it could take too long and they might sell it out from under me. If I waited a week after it said it shipped and had a delivery date in July or something reasonable, could I feel confident it would not change to Oct?
A day or so

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
For those checking to see if it's actually built and has all the cpu's (Chips and Modules) for their BS, give this a shot. FordEtis, the Online Technical Information and Services website from Ford.

1. Enter your VIN and press "Search"
  2. Over on the right side of screen you'll see "view PTI Information", click on that link. If you don't see that link, your vehicle hasn't been built yet :crying:
  3. Expand the section "PTI related Electronic Control Units Installed on this VIN ", you'll see the list of cpu's and modules for your vehicle!!!! Yes, it has CHIPS :rockon:
That's about all the useful information available without being a dealer or service depot.

Hope it helps relive some stress.............. :crackup::like:

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Thanks!
I have chips! I hope the last entry doesn't mean that I have "most of them".
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623806407232