Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Thanks!
I have chips! I hope the last entry doesn't mean that I have "most of them".
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623806407232
The last entry is tracking (counting) how many times the "Air Bags Deployed", should be null...... :rockon:

Or someone wrecked it before shipment........ :crackup:
Sponsored

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
One question someone may be able to help me with, I ordered at the dealer, got a confirmation email, how long does it usually take for the order to pop up in my Ford Account? Thanks!

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I heard from my dealer, she said mine will be delivered this week, today or possibly tomorrow. Today is gone so crossing my fingers for tomorrow.
use this with your vin number - my sticker didn't change, but i saw it had been delivered yesterday - they called today. I was one step ahead with the tracker. you may know before they do...

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My status changed to In Production today. And if I use the tracker on this forum I see the window sticker. Date on window sticker is June 15 in both places.

s-hendrix

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazdaspeed3
Just out of curiosity, I never got a confirmation email initially from my BL+BL. Dealer has confirmed that my email is attached to my order. Should the confirmation email have arrived right after order was placed or does it come in at the start of production?

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
Just out of curiosity, I never got a confirmation email initially from my BL+BL. Dealer has confirmed that my email is attached to my order. Should the confirmation email have arrived right after order was placed or does it come in at the start of production?
I got mine a few hours after the order was placed officially. I am finding it odd that it isn’t visible in my Ford Account yet, but it is sent when Ford gets the order and I assume processes it

s-hendrix

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazdaspeed3
Ya same. It doesn't show up in my account either. Dealer has confirmed it is an order in my name and has not gone into production yet. Just worries me to be in the dark but he has assured me it is mine and he will keep me up to speed.

Reactions: Dan

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
My status changed to In Production today. And if I use the tracker on this forum I see the window sticker. Date on window sticker is June 15 in both places.
So they got everything ready for the build yesterday. Your BS might be built still before the end of the week, or maybe they won't be shutting down the line and they are just going to build and park until October.

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
For those checking to see if it's actually built and has all the cpu's (Chips and Modules) for their BS, give this a shot. FordEtis, the Online Technical Information and Services website from Ford.

1. Enter your VIN and press "Search"
  2. Over on the right side of screen you'll see "view PTI Information", click on that link. If you don't see that link, your vehicle hasn't been built yet :crying:
  3. Expand the section "PTI related Electronic Control Units Installed on this VIN ", you'll see the list of cpu's and modules for your vehicle!!!! Yes, it has CHIPS :rockon:
That's about all the useful information available without being a dealer or service depot.

Hope it helps relive some stress.............. :crackup::like:
Thank you for posting this! Mine shows the chips and dates, but I still have an ETA of Oct 31 ?‍♀☹

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
For those checking to see if it's actually built and has all the cpu's (Chips and Modules) for their BS, give this a shot. FordEtis, the Online Technical Information and Services website from Ford.

1. Enter your VIN and press "Search"
  2. Over on the right side of screen you'll see "view PTI Information", click on that link. If you don't see that link, your vehicle hasn't been built yet :crying:
  3. Expand the section "PTI related Electronic Control Units Installed on this VIN ", you'll see the list of cpu's and modules for your vehicle!!!! Yes, it has CHIPS :rockon:
That's about all the useful information available without being a dealer or service depot.

Hope it helps relive some stress.............. :crackup::like:
that site won't open for me

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Thank you for posting this! Mine shows the chips and dates, but I still have an ETA of Oct 31 ?‍♀☹
The ford tracker and this site's tracker just seem to be behind the curve, guessing the left hand's trying to catch up with the right hand. I'm sure that Oct date is just a default setting until data gets processed through the systems.

Fingers crossed!

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name