Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
They have the same issues/plant closures etc. My buddy ordered a plain jane Venue back December and it took 4 months
Not so. Just passed our local Kia & Hyundai dealer last week and the lots were full. Over 200 new cars in stock.
Sponsored

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Here are the numbers:
Local dealers
Ford - 8 new Fords
Jeep - 7 new Jeeps
Kia - 89 new Kias
Hyundai - 163 new Hyundais
Once again…..I want Ford to build the BS in the order that the order was placed. Don’t build Mavericks when people are waiting on their BS.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
My bad - I was actually trying (and apparently failed) to be sarcastic. 4 months would be a dream. I ordered on 2/9 and have current ETA of 10/31. My frustration is watching others with pretty much identical builds leap frogging over me.
Not to worry, plenty of us are still waiting along with you.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
Finally got the confirmation email from Ford! The waiting begins. Any one know when it’ll pop up in my Ford account? Thanks!

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Still waiting on dealer.
This is the story of my Bronco Sport. How much do the dealers actually do at this point. Mine re-typed in the spec that I handed them, collected a $1000 deposit, and then sat on their ass and made nearly zero effort to let me know what was going on. They really aren't needed anymore.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have one more waiting step! I woke up this morning and decided to check the window sticker. Really bummed when the date hadn't changed. Decided to put vin in mach e tracker - DELIVERED! OMG. One more tick on my waiting list and that is the dealer call! Hoping lightning, hail, high winds and floods stay away until I get the call and pick up :)

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have one more waiting step! I woke up this morning and decided to check the window sticker. Really bummed when the date hadn't changed. Decided to put vin in mach e tracker - DELIVERED! OMG. One more tick on my waiting list and that is the dealer call! Hoping lightning, hail, high winds and floods stay away until I get the call and pick up :)
Congratulations. I just checked mine and still in transit

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Here are the numbers:
Local dealers
Ford - 8 new Fords
Jeep - 7 new Jeeps
Kia - 89 new Kias
Hyundai - 163 new Hyundais
Once again…..I want Ford to build the BS in the order that the order was placed. Don’t build Mavericks when people are waiting on their BS.
They are not building Mavericks at the moment.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
I'd be driving to my dealer asap! Congrats on your new Bronco!!

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Well I’m leaving the waiting room. Couldn’t wait till a “maybe October 31” anymore. Picked this up on Friday and pretty happy so far!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 6AA19486-6EE5-4D7D-BB2C-F120AA81C041
That looks nice. I'm glad to see they are putting in LED headlights, my 2015 JK had the worst headlights of almost any vehicle I have ever driven . More than once my passengers said "are you going to turn on your headlights?" when they were on. I replaced those headlights with LEDs from Quadratec.