Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I was joking a few days ago when I said I will have mine by Thanksgiving. The joke may come true. It will be 8 weeks tomorrow and nothing yet. Soooo frustrating.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I was joking a few days ago when I said I will have mine by Thanksgiving. The joke may come true. It will be 8 weeks tomorrow and nothing yet. Soooo frustrating.
I'm in the same boat - 8 and a half weeks here and counting. I was thinking the other day, this site should consider adding order date to user's profile and displaying it on the left side of the user's posts.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
put it in your location?
Not a bad idea. If site supported it though, it could do the counting of "days/weeks/months/years since". lol And if we are having fun with this, each passing weeks would make the status darker shade of red.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I got a call that a Red BL+BL all loaded out was for sale as the people that ordered it backed out.
Woohoo!!!!! Jumped in the trade-in and 15 minutes towards the dealer got another call, it was sold. :(

We went anyway to see it as we have not seen a Rapid Red on a sunny day. We would not have bought it, it had a grey roof and the wife and I just didn't like that grey roof. That and it didn't have the 235's on it. But the Rapid Red was beautiful in the sun.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've finally checked out of the waiting room! I picked up my Alto Blue BL+BL a few hours ago and it was definitely worth the wait!

I snagged the quick pic below before my window deflectors and Yakima crossbars were installed. I'll share more pics in the forums soon after I get more acclimated to everything.

Quick observations:

1. Whistling crossbars are definitely a thing. I'm just gonna have to get used to it.
2. Online pictures do not do the "steelies" justice. These wheels are NICE!
3. I like the CMS and I'm glad I gambled on it.
4. While I refuse to complain too much about Sync 3 because it is a VAST improvement over the version of Sync in my 2012 Fusion, not including Sync 4 with wireless Android Auto was dumb.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210419_092831

mamw1979

Big Bend
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone else getting nervous about some complaints from people getting theirs... just get em made and out the door kinda feel....

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Anyone else getting nervous about some complaints from people getting theirs... just get em made and out the door kinda feel....
risk/reward of a first line vehicle under a lot of pressure. WARRANTY is your friend. Kind of sucks I am sure but it's what you sign up for, at least that was my view on it. I know there are bound to be some issues.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Just got my Bronco today.
BL+BL, area51, tow, CMS, Pirelli's , no steelies

So far so good. 1 thing I noticed with the cargo management system. If you need to open the spare tire compartment, you can't fully lift it because the ledges for the CMS will block it. You will have to slide out / remove the floor.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210419_142637

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just got my Bronco today.
BL+BL, area51, tow, CMS, Pirelli's , no steelies

So far so good. 1 thing I noticed with the cargo management system. If you need to open the spare tire compartment, you can't fully lift it because the ledges for the CMS will block it. You will have to slide out / remove the floor.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210419_142637
It took me about four tries before I realized that the CMS rails were blocking the floor...??‍♂ It's not the worst thing in the world, just something to remember.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Likely there will be problems on a first model year vehicle. But buyers will be lined up wide and deep for any available units at dealers....
Sponsored