Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
You and me... 2/17 order date, nada since the order confirmation. Started with priority 10. Asked dealer last Friday just to confirm - he said, again, order priority 1 in "preview" state. It's been like that for a month now. :curse:
My order date was 2/22. I mean if it won’t get in production until after 8/2 then tell me so I can make a 40-45k decision. Just get me the truth.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
with all the chaos I contacted my dealer to see if there was any indication of what was moving and what wasn't. Maybe he was blowing smoke, maybe he didn't care...maybe I'm just freaking over nothing. Said he checked on it today, and everything is scheduled unchanged so far...My gut says he's just blowing smoke. I will have to just hang in and it arrives when it arrives. Seeing all the great photos and stories, making more anxious by the day. :)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Maybe if mine gets pushed some more it will become a '22?

Gilstein21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did all you who got pushed back this week have the tow option? On 2/18 I got a build date of 5/10 and haven’t received a pushback date yet, although it could still happen. Mine is a BL+ BL with the co pilot option, but not tow.

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Did all you who got pushed back this week have the tow option? On 2/18 I got a build date of 5/10 and haven’t received a pushback date yet, although it could still happen. Mine is a BL+ BL with the co pilot option, but not tow.
Mine is bl/bl with copilot and tow- got pushed from 5/10 to 5/24

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have the Badlands, no package, no co-pilot, just Tow and 235s, dealer said so far on schedule for May17

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I am wondering if the big delays this time around are moonroof related. It seems everyone posting that they got delays have the trim level package that goes with their trim level. So one common thing is the moonroof.

MickeyLynn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
My updated title is FINALLY coming today. Because of my salesman's schedule, I'll be picking up my BS on Monday. And yes...I'm taking off from work that day. I'm see myself coming down with a bad case of Broncitis!

In the meantime, I'm gonna look around to make sure I don't leave anything in the Waiting Room on my way out. Best of luck to everyone waiting on their Sports!
well I am officially out of the waiting room as of yesterday and not a rotten egg! ?
anyone in Michigan who has been pushed back should check out Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, they have a lot of stock! I stopped counting at 20. I saw BB, OB and BL trims!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 2FAF9AAE-E825-4500-844A-196C3DA23230

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
well I am officially out of the waiting room as of yesterday and not a rotten egg! ?
anyone in Michigan who has been pushed back should check out Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, they have a lot of stock! I stopped counting at 20. I saw BB, OB and BL trims!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 2FAF9AAE-E825-4500-844A-196C3DA23230
Congratulations, MickeyLynn! I have an appointment at 9am tomorrow morning to pick my BL+BL. Unfortunately, I'll have to drive home with the windows down because I don't want my new car smell tainted with the odor of rotten eggs! ?

That Alto Blue is really dope, ain't it?

MickeyLynn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Congratulations, MickeyLynn! I have an appointment at 9am tomorrow morning to pick my BL+BL. Unfortunately, I'll have to drive home with the windows down because I don't want my new car smell tainted with the odor of rotten eggs! ?

That Alto Blue is really dope, ain't it?
I am in love with it! When the sun hits it...wow! I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it. Have fun getting yours tomorrow, post pics!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That's awesome!! Actually test drove my first sport at Varsity. I saw they had some Alto Blue in stock or near delivery. I almost did the same but none of them were exactly configured the way I had mine, so I decided I would wait and get what I ordered. Enjoy. I do like the Alto Blue. I think it's going to be an under the radar color with Area 51 and cactus gray dominating sales...those will be hard to find later.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
TEASE!

Driving home after taking a Sunday walk with the dogs we cruised the Ford dealer just in case my BS made it onto a truck from the train depot. As we passed I said “There it is” and whipped a U-turn.

As we pulled in front of the BS I realized it wasn’t a BL but an OB trim. Damn, it even had a sold sign in the window. The good news was I got to see a Rapid Red and love it. Back to waiting. :D

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
TEASE!

Driving home after taking a Sunday walk with the dogs we cruised the Ford dealer just in case my BS made it onto a truck from the train depot. As we passed I said “There it is” and whipped a U-turn.

As we pulled in front of the BS I realized it wasn’t a BL but an OB trim. Damn, it even had a sold sign in the window. The good news was I got to see a Rapid Red and love it. Back to waiting. :D
At least it made the trip and it's just waiting on a truck ride...mine isn't even on the assembly line. Won't be too long I am sure. Hang in there. Saw several on my way up Us23 today...it'll happen
Sponsored