Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Plan pricing doesn't work the same way for price protection as retail pricing.
Sure it does. I’ve done this many times. Whether the dealer wants to agree to it, that’s their prerogative on any of it. But that’s always the case. Ford is just laying out what they have agreed to do. Not the dealer.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1656021622242
Sponsored

Clester74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Plan pricing doesn't work the same way for price protection as retail pricing.
My father recently bought hybrid F150. Pricing went up while he waited on it.. he was given the A plan price that he signed off on at time of order. So I am going to demand the same… minus any incentives. That is what they have done on the other 3 vehicles we purchase from them, so precedent has been set 🤣😂

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
no, I don't get any email from Ford. I just keep checking myself. I think last month Ford told me they build week is 7/4 or I heard wrong. I hope it is built before the plant closure week. isn't closure middle of the July instead?
Possibly???

ironically, after I posted that, I (obsessively) got back on the tracker and it says my vehicle is now in production. I have literally been checking at least every five minutes, so it flipped to “ in production randomly.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room FE03EC08-7CD4-46B9-AC9F-6FB016E22DF1

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
My father recently bought hybrid F150. Pricing went up while he waited on it.. he was given the A plan price that he signed off on at time of order. So I am going to demand the same… minus any incentives. That is what they have done on the other 3 vehicles we purchase from them, so precedent has been set 🤣😂
This has been the case for decades.

Dtech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
This might help. I sent this to our salesperson to confirm it applied to our order. No pushback at all, but was noted the 1k off was only good if taking delivery before July 7th, 2022.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Ford_PriceProtection

View attachment 2022 Ford Bronco™ Sport SUV _ Pricing & Incentives.pdf
View attachment 2022 Ford Bronco™ Sport SUV _ Pricing & Incentives.pdf

Actually, just to clarify the "For all offers, take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by 7/5/22" that is listed at the very bottom of the pdf, it applies to typical offers but not the orders. That line was clearly a cut and paste from prior offer notifications where you do have to take delivery from dealer stock by a certain day because it doesn't make sense that the actual offer says "$1,000 Retail Order Bonus Cash (PGM #38150). Place a new vehicle retail order for a 2022 Mustang®, Bronco® Sport, EcoSport®, Escape®, Edge®, Explorer®, Expedition®, F-150®, Ranger® or Transit Connect® through a local authorized Ford Dealer on or before 7/5/22 and receive a $1,000 Bonus Cash offer." By the very nature of ordering a vehicle, you can't very well order a vehicle "on or before 7/5/22" and be expected to take delivery of it BY 7/5/22 given the order and delivery process timeframe. They would still need to honor any Order related Bonus Cash whenever the car is delivered as long as you ordered prior to 7/5/22.

My dealer included the $1000 Bonus Cash on the buyers order I already signed at the time of my order, so I have a signed order form / order summary AND a signed Buyers Order at the price I placed my order at on 4/9 right before the price increases with the $1000 Bonus Cash deducted from the total at X plan pricing.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I went out for lunch today and on my way back home I noticed a car carrier parked in a local mall. There is a Ford dealership a few blocks away and I assume he was going there to make a delivery. The funny part was that there was only one vehicle on the carrier - a Bronco Sport. My head turned about 180 degrees when I drove by. Lol It wasn't my color :( so I know it wasn't mine.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I went out for lunch today and on my way back home I noticed a car carrier parked in a local mall. There is a Ford dealership a few blocks away and I assume he was going there to make a delivery. The funny part was that there was only one vehicle on the carrier - a Bronco Sport. My head turned about 180 degrees when I drove by. Lol It wasn't my color :( so I know it wasn't mine.
I got really excited for you there for a second.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no, I don't get any email from Ford. I just keep checking myself. I think last month Ford told me they build week is 7/4 or I heard wrong. I hope it is built before the plant closure week. isn't closure middle of the July instead?
Guess what, they removed the in production status and now it’s back to ”Order Confirmed” WTH?!?!?!?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guess what, they removed the in production status and now it’s back to ”Order Confirmed” WTH?!?!?!?
Page caching issue. Often the status will flop back and forth for a day or two.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Skylar F.

Outer Banks
First Name
Skylar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Baby Bronco Outer Banks with the pilot 360 package is finally in production as of Wednesday (6/15) and has a window sticker!

History:
3/29 order
3/31 email for production scheduled 5/30
4/14 production changed to 6/6
5/20 production changed to 6/13
6/8 production changed to 6/20
Just got a call from my sales guy today and he said on their end the system says they are expecting to get my car in any time between 7/19 - 7/29! The order tracker says status is “awaiting shipment“ and Ford tracker still says “in production”. Can’t wait to start tracking the shipment! In Houston so hoping for the 7/19 delivery date, but I won’t hold my breath.
Sponsored