Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
After you get the keys I hope
They basically threw the keys at me. My wife and I peeled out of there so quick they had to call me back because they had forgotten to put on the temporary CA plates before we left...

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
I'm not sure what you mean?
You said::
He said he talked to the sales manager and they would apply whatever incentive is the best one when I come to pick it up or from when I ordered it.

Applying whatever is best .. is not how the $1000 ordering incentive is worded.. it's supposed to be in addition to whatever is available when you pick it up...

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You said::
He said he talked to the sales manager and they would apply whatever incentive is the best one when I come to pick it up or from when I ordered it.

Applying whatever is best .. is not how the $1000 ordering incentive is worded.. it's supposed to be in addition to whatever is available when you pick it up...
Really? This is different from everything I've read up until now. They will stack incentives on top of each other?

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
So this is interesting... I got the email that my BS has been shipped. The official Ford tracker shows it's shipped, but the Tracker APP still shows awaiting shipment. I only find that funny because the Tracker APP is usually ahead of the Ford tracker... hummmmmmm
yeah, the app now shows my order is "in production" but the Ford website tracking does not. no module info or the sticker yet. I wonder where the "tracker app" gets its info. it can't have a direct link to a system inside Ford's manufacturing system?!

My car may be born on the 4th of July! ?? 🎆

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Nothing wrong with Ford delivery system... It's more like the transportation carriers not providing good information... I'm amazed ford even gives us information without buying a vehicle...it would be like the Walmart letting you track a product between their supplier and their store... Or Amazon letting you track a order of dog food from Purina chows to Amazon warehouse... You are actually seeing a transaction between the supplier and the distributor... I'll tell you this... This is the third vehicle I've ordered from Ford .. I've never waited longer than 6-8 weeks from order to receive .. and there was no issue with tracking.. because we didn't track . We just got a call from the dealership and went and picked it up...
First off. Your not spending 30 to 40k at walmart or amazon.. S9 i should have a live tracker.. im tracking the ship my mazdas on ... i know the rail.. eta for everything.. ford should be better on updates and delivery.. they are one of the slowest right now honestly..

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
I already contacted them when I got my VIN and shared a screenshot of the $1k incentive that was available when I ordered. He said he talked to the sales manager and they would apply whatever incentive is the best one when I come to pick it up or from when I ordered it. That's all he would really say.
This is kinda what I’m getting from my guy as well

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Nothing wrong with Ford delivery system...

I'll tell you this... This is the third vehicle I've ordered from Ford .. I've never waited longer than 6-8 weeks from order to receive .. and there was no issue with tracking.. because we didn't track . We just got a call from the dealership and went and picked it up...
But what fun is that? Then you can't go on message boards and post multiple times everyday from the day you order until delivery about how frustrated you are with the lack of communication and how terrible Ford and the dealer has been through the whole process. I mean, if you can't do that, then what's the point in living? :crackup:

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
It would be hard to post all of my information but I did watch all of "The Ford Video Guy" aka Tim Bartz Youtube videos on the subject many times over. I read post after post on Bronco Sport Forums, Bronco6G, Reddit, Blue Oval, etc. regarding price protection and the issues Ford buyers are having. I communicated any false information from my Dealer with Ford Motor Company via DM'ing their Twitter account (this was very helpful) and then I sent the Dealer photos of what FMC was telling me.

I reached out to Tim a few times to get copies of the price protection info graphics that have been made available to his subscribers.

I think the biggest thing was that I did not wait for the car to arrive on the lot. I started communicating and discussing final payments, trade-in, financing, incentives, etc. as soon as I had a VIN. This gave them time to work on their offers (or lies), discuss with me, take in my information, and ultimately give me what I wanted. I'm pretty sure I understood the car buying process, price protection, and incentives better than their 40-year veteran sales manager when I walked in the door. At one point the Dealer Sales Manager full -out laughed at me for telling him that I had information that I received from social media and Youtube...

I'm the one laughing now.
So I'm in the same boat. They're lying to my face about price protection not existing. My salesman told me I'm responsible for any increases in price. I had them fix my order to include the carbonized gray roof I wanted originally, and this was his text response when I asked if it would affect price protection to change things now:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220614-190609_Messages

So I should send this to Ford's Twitter DM and see what the reps think? Did your printouts actually convince your sales manager?

Jafo

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
yeah, the app now shows my order is "in production" but the Ford website tracking does not. no module info or the sticker yet. I wonder where the "tracker app" gets its info. it can't have a direct link to a system inside Ford's manufacturing system?!

My car may be born on the 4th of July! ?? 🎆
The Tracker App is usually faster and better than fords. I would say you should have your sticker soon maybe later today or in the morning. It can be up to 11 days before you see module info.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
The Tracker App is usually faster and better than fords. I would say you should have your sticker soon maybe later today or in the morning. It can be up to 11 days before you see module info.
Or longer. I think mine took 18 days.

rrali33tt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 22' BSBL on order
The salesmen at my dealership seem annoyed every time I demonstrate an understanding of the process. I imagine the sales manager is going to be really frustrated with me when I point out each lie his workers have told me. The dealership model needs to be burned to the ground, the ashes pissed in, and the ground salted.
This is the same situation I am in, every time I mention anything they are completely "clueless" and tell me not to listen to what i see on-line lol.

rrali33tt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 22' BSBL on order
So I was able to get a railcar number by calling Ford today and the person I spoke to said he had never seen this vendor being used before -
FERROCARRIL MEXICANO S.A DE C.V. (MEXICO)

Even though it was new , he was able to track my BL and its already in S. Carolina...so close to FL yet not expected to be here until 7/28-8/3. Why does it take over a month to get to FL from S Carolina? booo its like 12 hours away 😭

rjs0962

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport-Badlands, BMW330i, Subaru Forester
So based on everything I'm reading,I need to be prepared to assert my price protection on the pricing that existed the day my order was confirmed by Ford. Is this outlined anywhere with a step-by-step, or at least a "who / where" to contact or look up and get the straight story so that I'm on firm ground when (if I ever get a VIN notification for my BL and build date) ?

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
A BSBB pulled up next to me at the gas station this morning to torment my soul. The lady was nice, said she'd owned it for about a year and it was her favorite vehicle ever. Now if Ford could square away their delivery system I could start forming my own opinion.
light at the end of the tunnel on the way

Sponsored