EtocMas

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Curious if anyone knows whether a specific feature is holding things up for some of us at this point? I'm having trouble coming up with another reason why I've been given 5 different production dates and how each week I'm pushed to the next week. At some point I would think it would finally be my turn unless they keep expecting a part to come in and it just never comes.

I'm just so annoyed especially after I saw a cyber orange Maverick in the parking lot at work this morning and got super jealous. I mean I'm glad I decided to order this color because it's amazing but I just hate that it's taking this long and who knows what's going to be happening with interest rates by the time it shows. Not to mention it's getting harder and harder to believe the dealership is really going to give me what they said they would on my trade 6 months ago. Although used BL are going for outrageous prices right now it seems.
I was worried about my trade in value, but when I signed my order sheet I also made them write on paper the value they accepted for my trade it and sign it.

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I was worried about my trade in value, but when I signed my order sheet I also made them write on paper the value they accepted for my trade it and sign it.
Yes, they did do this for me. But I'm still afraid they will change their mind.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
Yeah the fine print on my order sheet seems like a wide open back door.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I think its crazy all you guys wait 5 to 8 months for this car... ford dropped the ball with these new broncos and mavericks.. i know there is a pandemic but ford is only one taking 5-8 months to build a car.. and then short people on parts and dont credit them for not including features that should be on it.... Ford is getting greedy with its crazy prices and cheaper parts its using.... That awd system does not make up for everything else ford fucked up... Ive always said you pay for what you get, but over the past 7 years or so that has not been true with a ford.. They are the most expensive car maker in my opinion for what you actually get.. My neighbor next door has a 22 xlt f150. Its a 60k truck. And still has a cloth seat( thats fuckin crazy ) that same truck 4 years ago was 45 grand and had better matrrials used on interiors... And then you guys pay markups for a sport... not worth any extra money in my opinion.. no car is.. if i didnt get mine for a grand under msrp i would not have bought.. i also would not get with recent price hike .. to each his own. Just wanted to vent
That's a great rant with a whole lot truth in it.
I think I'm nuts to have waited so long, get so PO'd and still buy it after 8 months.

It's really good SUV, I do enjoy it but oh the butt hurt I endured while it sat in the desert through the summer months still stings.

When it finally arrived I had the choice of walking away from it and ordering a 22. If I had done that I would still be waiting.

Time will tell if it was a good idea to buy it or not.

EtocMas

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
I get that. I think there is a screenshot floating around that talks about Fords price protections that you can show your dealership if they try to overcharge you. As for your trade in, I don’t have an answer. I talked to my dealerships sales manager and they said they would honor whatever we signed the day of order.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I get that. I think there is a screenshot floating around that talks about Fords price protections that you can show your dealership if they try to overcharge you. As for your trade in, I don’t have an answer. I talked to my dealerships sales manager and they said they would honor whatever we signed the day of order.
Here.

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
The route so far ..

6/8/20226:00:00 AMHermosillo, SO
6/8/20221:25:00 PMAgua Zarca, SO
6/8/20222:25:00 PMNogales, AZ
6/10/20221:56:00 AMNogales, AZ
6/12/202210:56:00 PMSimmons, NM
6/13/20229:35:00 AMObar, NM
6/14/20226:13:00 AMMcPherson, KS
6/14/20229:52:00 PMLinwood, KS
6/15/202210:50:00 PMKansas City MO

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220616-130143
Will you be able to keep this going for me on the East Coast or are you gonna bail as soon as you get the good news!?!?

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend

Skylar F.

Outer Banks
First Name
Skylar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Baby Bronco Outer Banks with the pilot 360 package is finally in production as of Wednesday (6/15) and has a window sticker!

History:
3/29 order
3/31 email for production scheduled 5/30
4/14 production changed to 6/6
5/20 production changed to 6/13
6/8 production changed to 6/20

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
So funny...I never see those transport trucks hauling cars. I drove 20 miles down the freeway today and passed 3 of them. I think my Bronco is speaking to me. Lol

P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
Noticed on the tracker that my status has changed to built, awaiting shipment. Have not received an email from Ford yet. It's been a long wait getting to this point, hopefully it will be in my possession by the end of July.
BSBL, white, premium, 360 +, moonroof, cargo management system.
Ordered 2/9
Confirmation 2/9
Schedule 3/25 for 5/23 production
Rescheduled to 5/30
Rescheduled to 6/6
Invoiced 6/1, in production
Built 6/17
Hoping the ride to central Missouri won't take long.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Noticed on the tracker that my status has changed to built, awaiting shipment. Have not received an email from Ford yet. It's been a long wait getting to this point, hopefully it will be in my possession by the end of July.
BSBL, white, premium, 360 +, moonroof, cargo management system.
Ordered 2/9
Confirmation 2/9
Schedule 3/25 for 5/23 production
Rescheduled to 5/30
Rescheduled to 6/6
Invoiced 6/1, in production
Built 6/17
Hoping the ride to central Missouri won't take long.
Wow... Yours is loaded... Which tracker says built... Or both?

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)