thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just got a call from my sales guy today and he said on their end the system says they are expecting to get my car in any time between 7/19 - 7/29! The order tracker says status is “awaiting shipment“ and Ford tracker still says “in production”. Can’t wait to start tracking the shipment! In Houston so hoping for the 7/19 delivery date, but I won’t hold my breath.
That's awesome, especially the part about a sales guy being on the ball and passing information.
Sponsored

Skylar F.

Outer Banks
First Name
Skylar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
That's awesome, especially the part about a sales guy being on the ball and passing information.
My guy is great. Didn’t realize how bad some of them were until I read through the posts in here. I also think it’s the dealership in general. The dealership I am going through hasn’t marked up any of their bronco sports above MSRP.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Guess what, they removed the in production status and now it’s back to ”Order Confirmed” WTH?!?!?!?
Mine also just showed In Production this afternoon and wasn’t in the morning.

I think your order has been submitted to the factory. But just may not be in real production yet.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
The last update I could understand from the automated phone system was my BS BB departed Marshall Junction, MO. It departed another location that sounded like "Thornville" MO after, but I cannot find it on the map. It's still on time to arrive 6/25 at approx 3AM for the St Louis, IL interchange. I'm hoping since my rail drop off location is the plant they make the big Bronco's trucking won't be a nightmare like for some...but, not holding my breath. I have a good feeling I will get it before Ford given 7/20-7/26 ETA.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The last update I could understand from the automated phone system was my BS BB departed Marshall Junction, MO. It departed another location that sounded like "Thornville" MO after, but I cannot find it on the map. It's still on time to arrive 6/25 at approx 3AM for the St Louis, IL interchange. I'm hoping since my rail drop off location is the plant they make the big Bronco's trucking won't be a nightmare like for some...but, not holding my breath. I have a good feeling I will get it before Ford given 7/20-7/26 ETA.
Are you looking at the railway map or just google?

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you looking at the railway map or just google?
Google Maps tonight while I'm hanging out with my wife. I don't usually try to research the railroad maps unless I'm at work avoiding work :). Jk, but seriously...jk?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My salesman just called. Gods be praised, you'll be rid of me in here tomorrow.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations! We will miss you here. Thanks for all of your knowledge and insight along the way.

Don't leave quite yet, post pics here upon delivery.

Congratulations again!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine also just showed In Production this afternoon and wasn’t in the morning.

I think your order has been submitted to the factory. But just may not be in real production yet.
When in doubt you can always try the Canadian version of the tracker (.ca). It told my my car was built and my car had arrived at the dealer a whole day before the US version. I don’t know why but I suspect it’s to do with cache and internet traffic.

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
Ah, that's great prawn....very happy for you! I know it took forever to get it to you from Portland but looks like you're actually about a week and a half ahead of the estimated delivery date. That bodes well for the rest of us. We're going to miss you around here. Good luck at the dealership...give 'em hell!

Just curious...were you able to track it between the time it was unloaded from the train in Portland and arrived at your dealership?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alexa, play the Rocky Theme Song on Repeat for 1 hour.
The salesman already called back to inform me the price went up. I informed him it is automatically price protected from Ford, that it is not a rebate, and that I would be bringing the documentation. Hopefully I don't have to rage monkey my way through the process.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah, that's great prawn....very happy for you! I know it took forever to get it to you from Portland but looks like you're actually about a week and a half ahead of the estimated delivery date. That bodes well for the rest of us. We're going to miss you around here. Good luck at the dealership...give 'em hell!

Just curious...were you able to track it between the time it was unloaded from the train in Portland and arrived at your dealership?
I got on Ford chat tonight and the last update was when it was unloaded on the 12th.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
When in doubt you can always try the Canadian version of the tracker (.ca). It told my my car was built and my car had arrived at the dealer a whole day before the US version. I don’t know why but I suspect it’s to do with cache and internet traffic.
I think it's cus they all use the metric system :crackup:

I also just finally got the window sticker on the tracking app. wow... big day for my baby Bronco. 5+ months after ordering, it is almost a real car now ....well, at least on paper. it is probably still parts scattered in the factory.

based on the color...I will name it Sunshine. so, the sun is almost rising!
Sponsored