Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
So I was able to get a railcar number by calling Ford today and the person I spoke to said he had never seen this vendor being used before -
FERROCARRIL MEXICANO S.A DE C.V. (MEXICO)

Even though it was new , he was able to track my BL and its already in S. Carolina...so close to FL yet not expected to be here until 7/28-8/3. Why does it take over a month to get to FL from S Carolina? booo its like 12 hours away šŸ˜­
Because there are multiple rail yards between the two places .. and then the dreaded car hauler...

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
So I was able to get a railcar number by calling Ford today and the person I spoke to said he had never seen this vendor being used before -
FERROCARRIL MEXICANO S.A DE C.V. (MEXICO)

Even though it was new , he was able to track my BL and its already in S. Carolina...so close to FL yet not expected to be here until 7/28-8/3. Why does it take over a month to get to FL from S Carolina? booo its like 12 hours away šŸ˜­
I think you got some bum dope. If yours shipped 2 days ago it will be getting picked up in Nogales today. The Mexicano rail is the carrier that takes it from the factory to the border crossing. It is not physically possible for your BS to be in S. Car. yet. If you have the number try calling the railroad status lines.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It would be hard to post all of my information but I did watch all of "The Ford Video Guy" aka Tim Bartz Youtube videos on the subject many times over. I read post after post on Bronco Sport Forums, Bronco6G, Reddit, Blue Oval, etc. regarding price protection and the issues Ford buyers are having. I communicated any false information from my Dealer with Ford Motor Company via DM'ing their Twitter account (this was very helpful) and then I sent the Dealer photos of what FMC was telling me.

I reached out to Tim a few times to get copies of the price protection info graphics that have been made available to his subscribers.

I think the biggest thing was that I did not wait for the car to arrive on the lot. I started communicating and discussing final payments, trade-in, financing, incentives, etc. as soon as I had a VIN. This gave them time to work on their offers (or lies), discuss with me, take in my information, and ultimately give me what I wanted. I'm pretty sure I understood the car buying process, price protection, and incentives better than their 40-year veteran sales manager when I walked in the door. At one point the Dealer Sales Manager full -out laughed at me for telling him that I had information that I received from social media and Youtube...

I'm the one laughing now.
I started my finance application last month and I'm getting the car in 2 weeks.. I looked into undercoating a few months ago . I'm definitely ahead of them also...

Clester74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Well. I am STILL in the waiting room. Even though my vehicle has been sitting at the dealer since yesterday morning. All because Ford Corporate & the dealership are haggling over the price protection policy and how it works. Shouldnā€™t this be figured out at this stage of the game? Maybe tomorrow is the day. Let me rephrase that, tomorrow WILL BE the day! They have free WiFi, maybe I should just set up my mobile office in their Lobby in the morning šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøCanā€™t wait to see what they do when I bring up $1000 incentive for ordering last Decemberā€¦ or the $500 one right now. Did I mention I am A plan šŸ˜‰

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think you got some bum dope. If yours shipped 2 days ago it will be getting picked up in Nogales today. The Mexicano rail is the carrier that takes it from the factory to the border crossing. It is not physically possible for your BS to be in S. Car. yet. If you have the number try calling the railroad status lines.
You should see yours on CSX fir the most info

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well. I am STILL in the waiting room. Even though my vehicle has been sitting at the dealer since yesterday morning. All because Ford Corporate & the dealership are haggling over the price protection policy and how it works. Shouldnā€™t this be figured out at this stage of the game? Maybe tomorrow is the day. Let me rephrase that, tomorrow WILL BE the day! They have free WiFi, maybe I should just set up my mobile office in their Lobby in the morning šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøCanā€™t wait to see what they do when I bring up $1000 incentive for ordering last Decemberā€¦ or the $500 one right now. Did I mention I am A plan šŸ˜‰
Did you not do a plan pricing when you ordered... It's all written down on my paperwork... And what's the $500 right now .

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husbandā€™s F-150
yeah, the app now shows my order is "in production" but the Ford website tracking does not. no module info or the sticker yet. I wonder where the "tracker app" gets its info. it can't have a direct link to a system inside Ford's manufacturing system?!

My car may be born on the 4th of July! ?? šŸŽ†
Theyā€™re scheduled to be shut down that week and the next according to Bronco Nation. Iā€™m scheduled for 6/27 (originally 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, then 6/20). Did not get a dreaded Wednesday morning email, so hoping 6/27 holds. No window sticker yet, but the mod site says it has my info. Keeping my fingers crossed. If it isnā€™t next week, it wonā€™t be until the end of July with the shutdown.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Really? This is different from everything I've read up until now. They will stack incentives on top of each other?
The $1000 is stackable it says right on the information

Clester74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Did you not do a plan pricing when you ordered... It's all written down on my paperwork... And what's the $500 right now .
Oh I have all the paperwork & the correct A plan price I was quoted. This particular dealership has a $500 bonus cash if you place a special order before 7/5ā€¦ my order was before that date šŸ˜‰ so at the very least I am hoping for $500 more off.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have the info somewhere? I thought I had a screenshot and can't find it.
I found this .. but can't find my screen shot either...
Ugh

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220623-174554

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Plan pricing doesn't work the same way for price protection as retail pricing.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The $1000 is stackable it says right on the information
What Ford has been saying is which ever is better at the time of delivery, not in addition too. I think what they are trying to say here is if the custom order incentive goes up, you will get that, if it goes down, you should get what was originally in place at the time of order. Thatā€™s how I understand it. This is unrelated to stacking. That would be for custom order incentive plus letā€™s say veterans incentive if applicable.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Theyā€™re scheduled to be shut down that week and the next according to Bronco Nation. Iā€™m scheduled for 6/27 (originally 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, then 6/20). Did not get a dreaded Wednesday morning email, so hoping 6/27 holds. No window sticker yet, but the mod site says it has my info. Keeping my fingers crossed. If it isnā€™t next week, it wonā€™t be until the end of July with the shutdown.
no, I don't get any email from Ford. I just keep checking myself. I think last month Ford told me they build week is 7/4 or I heard wrong. I hope it is built before the plant closure week. isn't closure middle of the July instead?
Sponsored