thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Our little crawfish buddy needs some sleep me thinks.
Indeed. Another 12 hr shift for freedom and democracy, or something like that.
I'm guessing it's the 360+ that's holding yours up... I ordered 22 BL Cyber Orange, premium package and tow package...
360+ is the only extra I ordered on mine (CMS hasn't really been constrained AFAIK), and I got scheduled 3 weeks after my order. My theory is that each constrained item reduces the overall chance of an order being scheduled. It's a cumulative effect, though not linear. But, I'm likely just spitting into the wind with my theories. Tim Bartz called the Maverick brand manager and magically his dealership's languishing orders got scheduled, and on a Tuesday. There's an automated system somewhere underneath it all, but it does seem to be subject to a little manual manipulation.
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
In my humble opinion the worst part of the waiting game is the period between when it hits the railyard and when it finally gets delivered to dealer. I base this on my experience with ordering two other cars. I mean the whole process can drive you mad, and my ladies car is the first one that I have been able to do tracking on without paying for a patched together side service, but yeah once it gets unloaded at the railyard it can drive you crazy. Like you know the vehicle is built and just a few hours away but there is zero visibility into when it will get picked up and dropped off at dealer. Could be the day it was unloaded, could be 2 weeks.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m more than six months since my order and still almost a month until my scheduled build week. Then there’s transport. And comms have been silent since my original order confirmation other than repeated build week adjustments (not in my favor, mostly).

I’m just trying to stay zen and keep this 17 year old Liberty running until it finally arrives. 😂
If you need ideas, I think this is a Liberty…
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1653534123950

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Indeed. Another 12 hr shift for freedom and democracy, or something like that.

360+ is the only extra I ordered on mine (CMS hasn't really been constrained AFAIK), and I got scheduled 3 weeks after my order. My theory is that each constrained item reduces the overall chance of an order being scheduled. It's a cumulative effect, though not linear. But, I'm likely just spitting into the wind with my theories. Tim Bartz called the Maverick brand manager and magically his dealership's languishing orders got scheduled, and on a Tuesday. There's an automated system somewhere underneath it all, but it does seem to be subject to a little manual manipulation.
Just be aware, most of us have been scheduled and then moved. Scheduled assume parts will be there as scheduled. Built means the parts arrived and built. In production means it should be good to go but still isn’t a guarantee.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just be aware, most of us have been scheduled and then moved. Scheduled assume parts will be there as scheduled. Built means the parts arrived and built. In production means it should be good to go but still isn’t a guarantee.
I was scheduled and moved up, not back. Now the best bet is built the week after the original scheduled week. If it was moved I'd like an email saying so.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I was scheduled and moved up, not back. Now the best bet is built the week after the original scheduled week. If it was moved I'd like an email saying so.
Unfortunately, if they had to email everybody every time things changed during the actual production time, that would be a lot. But things move both ways depending on parts availability. Once it’s built, the process isn’t much faster but you know you’re at least built and on its way.

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
This current week was my latest build week... but haven't received any updates. Will just remain patient.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Unfortunately, if they had to email everybody every time things changed during the actual production time, that would be a lot. But things move both ways depending on parts availability. Once it’s built, the process isn’t much faster but you know you’re at least built and on its way.
I put some comments in the website regarding this. The tracking site should provide built week or built date. and if that changes, they could update on that. maybe if everyone comment on their tracking site, they will make some improvements. it will cost them some $$ of updating software and add a point of "check in" as right now only have 5. and unfortunately, the time between the first two can be months and months.

I just called in to Ford and check on my order again, as I never get any email or call from Ford or my dealer. I was told now i have a built date of 6/25. I guess I got push back 2 weeks as well. the last update a month ago was saying built week of 6/13. Now he said a build date....but that is a Saturday!

I can only assume it is the Monday after. I'm not sure I want a OT on a Saturday car :shock:

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
In my humble opinion the worst part of the waiting game is the period between when it hits the railyard and when it finally gets delivered to dealer. I base this on my experience with ordering two other cars. I mean the whole process can drive you mad, and my ladies car is the first one that I have been able to do tracking on without paying for a patched together side service, but yeah once it gets unloaded at the railyard it can drive you crazy. Like you know the vehicle is built and just a few hours away but there is zero visibility into when it will get picked up and dropped off at dealer. Could be the day it was unloaded, could be 2 weeks.
Each step was tough but yes the waiting for it to come in was the worst part. As long as its not built I know there's really nothing I can do, once its built you know its out there...somewhere...its brutal.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
I put some comments in the website regarding this. The tracking site should provide built week or built date. and if that changes, they could update on that. maybe if everyone comment on their tracking site, they will make some improvements. it will cost them some $$ of updating software and add a point of "check in" as right now only have 5. and unfortunately, the time between the first two can be months and months.

I just called in to Ford and check on my order again, as I never get any email or call from Ford or my dealer. I was told now i have a built date of 6/25. I guess I got push back 2 weeks as well. the last update a month ago was saying built week of 6/13. Now he said a build date....but that is a Saturday!

I can only assume it is the Monday after. I'm not sure I want a OT on a Saturday car :shock:
Are you saying you never received any emails regarding your order?

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Each step was tough but yes the waiting for it to come in was the worst part. As long as its not built I know there's really nothing I can do, once its built you know its out there...somewhere...its brutal.
First vehicle I ordered from factory was a Miata Launch edition. There was zero visibility on the shipping and the only reason I got a heads up on delivery was because someone else who ordered a LE had theirs come in at a local dealer. You think Ford tracking is bad? Try figuring out how long your order is going to take when it comes by ship.

Jeep delivery was not any better, but I did learn a lesson about rushing the vehicle prep. I really pushed them when it came in, and in true Jeep fashion the dashboard lit up like a Xmas tree halfway home :crackup:

In both cases, as well as this Bronco Sport order, the dealership response was consistent. They generally do not know when the vehicle will show up from railyard and learn about it when the truck shows up.

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport
My tracker status for my BB changed today to "In Production"! Window sticker not available quite yet, but I'll check at least daily now that it's getting close. So excited :handsinair:

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My tracker status for my BB changed today to "In Production"! Window sticker not available quite yet, but I'll check at least daily now that it's getting close. So excited :handsinair:
The order track app had my sticker before the official ford tracker site.

Reactions: MJE

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This current week was my latest build week... but haven't received any updates. Will just remain patient.
Did your status update to "in production" yet?
Sponsored