thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
You ordered after me and already in production. I have at least a month still before my “scheduled production”. I’d easily rather be in your position than mine. It’s all a lot of unknown. But nothing anyone can do! Should be thankful it’s at least getting built.
Until the production week everything went better than anticipated. Time to adjust my attitude and expectations because the raging a-hole thing is tiring for everyone.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Until the production week everything went better than anticipated. Time to adjust my attitude and expectations because the raging a-hole thing is tiring for everyone.
You're not normally an a-hole. You're a chill dude from everything I've seen. We all have our moments.

Don't feel too bad. I've literally handed my phone to my boyfriend to show him your signature to point out the fact that you already have a build date after ordering 2 days before me. This process is frustrating for everyone in different ways.

Rockdoc

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape XLT
I got a window sticker for my BSB on 4/9; it was built on 4/20, with an estimated delivery to my dealer 5/17-5/23, when I was on business travel. Last Friday, my dealer's rep got an email that delivery had 'slipped' to 5/26-6/1, but I didn't get the email. I got this update when I called the dealer on Monday, and was told that my vehicle is in Delaware. As the song says, "the waiting is the hardest part."

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My dealership in Canada (just north of Sumas, WA) said mine would be built mid-end May and shipped beginning of June. It went into production on May 13 so this is still on track with what the dealership told me. The 3-5 weeks for delivery. I get to hold onto my money longer, works for me.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're not normally an a-hole. You're a chill dude from everything I've seen. We all have our moments.

Don't feel too bad. I've literally handed my phone to my boyfriend to show him your signature to point out the fact that you already have a build date after ordering 2 days before me. This process is frustrating for everyone in different ways.
I deliberately skipped the premium package because 1) ain't nobody got time for that, and 2) there was nothing in it worth the cost to me. I kind of rolled the dice on the 360+, but it was the one real luxury(ish) item I wanted on the build and was willing to wait a little extra for.

As I drove into work I realized why this is annoying me so much (other than working 12s at night and being sleep deprived) -- Ford is over-promising and under-delivering. Up to a point I'm fine with it taking as long as it takes. Things are rough all over, etc. But, Ford said they'd build this week, then provided some seriously false hope in moving the build a week up, and now it may be built the week after the originally scheduled week. Build it when you will, just be honest about it, and communicate!
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room rant

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
My dealership in Canada (just north of Sumas, WA) said mine would be built mid-end May and shipped beginning of June. It went into production on May 13 so this is still on track with what the dealership told me. The 3-5 weeks for delivery. I get to hold onto my money longer, works for me.
I like the positivity of the money part ..

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I deliberately skipped the premium package because 1) ain't nobody got time for that, and 2) there was nothing in it worth the cost to me. I kind of rolled the dice on the 360+, but it was the one real luxury(ish) item I wanted on the build and was willing to wait a little extra for.

As I drove into work I realized why this is annoying me so much (other than working 12s at night and being sleep deprived) -- Ford is over-promising and under-delivering. Up to a point I'm fine with it taking as long as it takes. Things are rough all over, etc. But, Ford said they'd build this week, then provided some seriously false hope in moving the build a week up, and now it may be built the week after the originally scheduled week. Build it when you will, just be honest about it, and communicate!
I used to work in a production facility... I can only imagine the struggles now .. I know how hard I'm struggling to even get kayak accessories delivered... At least both the kayak stuff and the vehicle are getting equal delays

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Adios waiting room. More chats to be had elsewhere. Was getting late but one cannot live by the Flat Irons and not snap a twilight pic.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20220524_195020

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT

I'm really not understanding your anxiety. You're only 2 1/2 months since you ordered. Around 4 months seems to be the norm for ordered BSs to be delivered. Some on these forums have waited far longer than that. As you can see, Moltenburn just got his after a 4 month wait.

My advice to anyone ordering a vehicle in these crazy times is forget about it and just wait for the call from the dealer. Trying to plan when an ordered item will come in is an exercise in futility.

Clester74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Two emails from Ford this morning- built & shipped email. Estimated delivery to my dealer between 7/4-7/10 😳 I hoping to have it by 7/16 when I leave for TN.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm really not understanding your anxiety. You're only 2 1/2 months since you ordered. Around 4 months seems to be the norm for ordered BSs to be delivered. Some on these forums have waited far longer than that. As you can see, Moltenburn just got his after a 4 month wait.
It's not about how long. It takes what it takes. Right now everything sucks. I planned for closer to a mid-August delivery when I placed the order. What irks me is Ford saying they're going to do a thing and then failing to do it without explanation. Just tell me what's happening. I can handle the truth.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two emails from Ford this morning- built & shipped email. Estimated delivery to my dealer between 7/4-7/10 😳 I hoping to have it by 7/16 when I leave for TN.
Congrats! It's good to see some movement for someone somewhere.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
What irks me is Ford saying they're going to do a thing and then failing to do it without explanation. Just tell me what's happening. I can handle the truth.
Ford is not going to be transparent. If there are delays issues they won't air the dirty laundry out.
They like to keep tight lid on information.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! It's good to see some movement for someone somewhere.
Mine was to be built the week after clester74 .. so may 30th is looking realistic for mine...

TheKingPrawn.. what is your current info again?
Sponsored