Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I was joking LOL ... I wish it was only a three day transit.

I did not realize, however, we can track the rail cars. I'd love a link if anyone has one.
Here is a thread.

I wasn't sure if you were joking, but figured the info was good to post even if you were. It will be helpful to others.
Sponsored

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Oddball thing today. My wife got an email from the dealership letting her know her order has an approximate ETA of May 16th to the 21st. She asked them if they meant build week since it still shows in production in tracker, sales rep responded saying the dates were for delivery and were confirmed by manager, though there is always the chance of shipping delays.

I have my doubts, but this would not be the first time we ordered a vehicle where tracking was way off.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Oddball thing today. My wife got an email from the dealership letting her know her order has an approximate ETA of May 16th to the 21st. She asked them if they meant build week since it still shows in production in tracker, sales rep responded saying the dates were for delivery and were confirmed by manager, though there is always the chance of shipping delays.

I have my doubts, but this would not be the first time we ordered a vehicle where tracking was way off.
I'm rooting for you.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just woke up to an offer in my email to attend the Off Roadeo, included with the purchase of my Badlands. I ordered March 10th and haven't heard anything regarding a build date. Could this mean I've finally been scheduled since the Badlands has to "exist" to get this invite? Hoping for good news today. 🤞

Reactions: MJE

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just woke up to an offer in my email to attend the Off Roadeo, included with the purchase of my Badlands. I ordered March 10th and haven't heard anything regarding a build date. Could this mean I've finally been scheduled since the Badlands has to "exist" to get this invite? Hoping for good news today. 🤞
Those emails go out based on the schedule of the off roadeo I believe. I got one the week after I ordered.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
I'm rooting for you.
She got her built email this morning :rockon: Now just waiting for shipping, and the email gave an ETA of June 15th to the 21st for delivery.

Those dates are in line with your ETA, which leads me to believe they are padding the ETA dates. From what I have been able to gather from other Sport and Maverick transit times, it takes around 9 days to get to Texas station, and we are about 2 hours away from there.

So dealer says May 16th to the 21st, Ford email says June 15th to the 21st. My best guess, barring any holdups during shipping, is May 23rd to May 27th. Looks like all total her order to delivery will be 5 months, same amount of time it took for my Jeep back in 2018. Ordering vehicles can be such a pain in the rear.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Nope lol -- I got those for months before I was assigned a build date.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
I wish that was the case, but sadly no. I have no less than at least a dozen or so Off-Roadeo Emails thus far. And other than an Order Confirmation and one Mass Mailing "A change in your 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands Order" on 3/18/2022 that everyone got, nothing.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish that was the case, but sadly no. I have no less than at least a dozen or so Off-Roadeo Emails thus far. And other than an Order Confirmation and one Mass Mailing "A change in your 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands Order" on 3/18/2022 that everyone got, nothing.
I'm already getting sad and it's only been 2 months. How have you survived? I keep seeing pictures of builds almost identical to the one I've ordered and I just feel my heart sink.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does the Hermosillo plant work 7 days a week? My theoretical build week is next week, but still no build day or window sticker.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Does the Hermosillo plant work 7 days a week? My theoretical build week is next week, but still no build day or window sticker.
If it's any comfort, mine is now in transit to me - still awaiting a blend/build date LOL

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
It will be on a railcar, not a truck, at least not until the last few miles. There will probably be several transfers while on the railcar too. I saw one person on here show the railcar progress and it took several weeks to go to the Seattle area. The railcar transfers can take a few days at times. I wouldn't expect a call from your dealer for at least 3 weeks.
Took mine 5wks to get to San Diego.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
If it's any comfort, mine is now in transit to me - still awaiting a blend/build date LOL
Wife got the shipped email this morning and same thing, never got a blend or exact build date. Though really was not expecting one as I have seen no blend dates mentioned around here in a while.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm already getting sad and it's only been 2 months. How have you survived? I keep seeing pictures of builds almost identical to the one I've ordered and I just feel my heart sink.
Will admit, it's getting harder. Especially when I see like builds process that were ordered, in some cases, well after mine. This Forum helps, 95% of the people have been great and helpful to all on here (eg the King P). Only recall seeing one poster in a different thread, nothing direct to me, just in general seemed to have an attitude. Perhaps they were just having an off day :frown:

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Hermosillo, no se'.
Do hope your build does processes next week though.
Sponsored