anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
So, no build dates going out next week according to the Maverick forum. Hoping we'll start to see more dates assigned the following week. I'm starting to get nervous since today is my "2-months since ordered" anniversary. If anyone has soothing words of wisdom, they'd be greatly appreciated.
On like page 5 in the scheduling thread for 5/9 on the Maverick forum you'll see that there was an updated schedule put out with "limited retail scheduling" for the BS. It also limited the Maverick to only 1 week of scheduling.

I have yet to hear on scheduling but I'm only a month into my order, plus I ordered pretty much all the options that hold up the production. I honestly don't expect to hear anything but there is hope for others.
Sponsored

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
On like page 5 in the scheduling thread for 5/9 on the Maverick forum you'll see that there was an updated schedule put out with "limited retail scheduling" for the BS. It also limited the Maverick to only 1 week of scheduling.

I have yet to hear on scheduling but I'm only a month into my order, plus I ordered pretty much all the options that hold up the production. I honestly don't expect to hear anything but there is hope for others.
It took me 3+ months to get a VIN and scheduled built week. I basically have all the factory options except for 235 wheel/tires. But I think it kind of works like this: a group of the BL with all options will get scheduled as a group....so if you are the first order of that group, you will wait longer than the last car got into the group who has similar/same options. many of us with BL and options got scheduled in April. Some waited 4 months and some 3 or even 2+...some may be 5+ months.

also, not sure what my dealer did, I never get any email from Ford. I always have to call Ford or the dealer to get an update. Even they told me they have the right email address. with the recent stories of June built week being pushed........I called Ford today and was told my 6/13 is holding..thank goodness!

I wonder how many people order a car without test driving one??

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
You can count me in that group.
I’d have had a hard time not at least sitting in one first. I was fortunate when the dealer got a demo OB in last year I got to take that around. Which answered all my questions really. So I didn’t drive a BL as I ended up ordering, but close enough.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I wonder how many people order a car without test driving one??
It was love at first sight and I couldn’t be bothered….

I did at least sit in one and checked one out with the same kit.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
It was love at first sight and I couldn’t be bothered….

I did at least sit in one and checked one out with the same kit.
Never drove one or sat in one until mine came in. It was a risk, but…..

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
wow, thanks for the quick responses...based on them, looks like many did not get to drive what you ordered.

I was fortunate to come across one almost same as I ordered, just without CMS, and had a short test drive. I just didn't want to pay what they were asking for.

then again, it's like test riding a mountain bike in a bike shop's parking lot.....it really only to confirm the bike fits and not how it will ride on the trail.

Reactions: MJE

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I’d have had a hard time not at least sitting in one first. I was fortunate when the dealer got a demo OB in last year I got to take that around. Which answered all my questions really. So I didn’t drive a BL as I ended up ordering, but close enough.
The ONLY one I could find locally was a base model. I test drove it and was pleased, especially knowing I'd be ordering the Outer Banks model. Anxious to see the difference when mine comes in, but it's been so long I won't really be able to compare it : )

Reactions: MJE

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ok, now I've received a "your Bronco Sport has shipped email". Things are moving along nicely, finally.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1652276635289

Based on this map, I guess I should expect a call from the dealer in a couple of days LOL

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Ok, now I've received a "your Bronco Sport has shipped email". Things are moving along nicely, finally.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1652276635289

Based on this map, I guess I should expect a call from the dealer in a couple of days LOL
It will be on a railcar, not a truck, at least not until the last few miles. There will probably be several transfers while on the railcar too. I saw one person on here show the railcar progress and it took several weeks to go to the Seattle area. The railcar transfers can take a few days at times. I wouldn't expect a call from your dealer for at least 3 weeks.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
It will be on a railcar, not a truck, at least not until the last few miles. There will probably be several transfers while on the railcar too. I saw one person on here show the railcar progress and it took several weeks to go to the Seattle area. The railcar transfers can take a few days at times. I wouldn't expect a call from your dealer for at least 3 weeks.
I was joking LOL ... I wish it was only a three day transit.

I did not realize, however, we can track the rail cars. I'd love a link if anyone has one.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Sweet! Now just a waiting game on transit time.

We are now at day 12 of "In Production". I love how the tracker says "Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days".

My wife had been pretty mellow over the entire process, but once she got her Window Sticker and tracker update it has been nonstop checking email and tracker on the hour :crackup:

To show that I am a supportive and caring husband I sent this to her

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Bronco Sport
Sponsored