Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
what's the latest? Was it the Email about the delays and updating every 45 days?
I'm left wondering why I have not seen this email about the 45 day updates.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm left wondering why I have not seen this email about the 45 day updates.
I'm really starting to suspect some shenanigans from your dealership.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm really starting to suspect some shenanigans from your dealership.
Me too, but I did a month or two ago call Ford and confirm the order and my email address. They sent me an email after the phone call, so I know they at least had the right email address at one point.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep... It's just down the road from me... I'm just saying I have never seen a email like that..
Yes, but you have been contacted by Ford with details recently (less than 45 days). I think those emails are only going out to people that have not been scheduled for production but have a confirmed order.

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
Just got a text from my salesman with a pic of my order on their lot. He said it will go to the shop to be looked over and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I noticed from the pic that the roof was same color as body and not black like it is supposed to be. When I placed my order in March 22 Badlands were supposed to come standard with the black roof. Apparently Ford decided to no longer make that available anymore. You get whatever they decide I guess. So now I have to see about the cost of getting the roof wrapped. Maybe @Ford Motor Company should pay for it since they are the ones who decided to skimp out. What say you FORD?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just got a text from my salesman with a pic of my order on their lot. He said it will go to the shop to be looked over and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I noticed from the pic that the roof was same color as body and not black like it is supposed to be. When I placed my order in March 22 Badlands were supposed to come standard with the black roof. Apparently Ford decided to no longer make that available anymore. You get whatever they decide I guess. So now I have to see about the cost of getting the roof wrapped. Maybe @Ford Motor Company should pay for it since they are the ones who decided to skimp out. What say you FORD?
If you look at the 22 order guide you will see that all Carbonized Gray Badlands come standard with the Carbonized Gray roof. I didn’t even notice until someone here said something. I wanted it but was not allowed to order. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t in the original order guide.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1CFD7D4D-87DE-406B-9E29-CCB2564030B0

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
If you look at the 22 order guide you will see that all Carbonized Gray Badlands come standard with the Carbonized Gray roof. I didn’t even notice until someone here said something. I wanted it but was not allowed to order. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t in the original order guide.

The online order back in March (done at the dealership too) did say the black roof was standard on Badlands and in my color but that if you wanted to change it to Grey it was an additional $900 cost. If you try to order one now it no longer gives you that option as the roof option.

BS_Fishin'

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F350
My dealer texted me today and said my BS will be delivered this evening. Fourteen days from the shipped email to the dealer... not too bad! If all goes well, I can pick 'er up tomorrow

12/1 was my order date and hopefully 7/7 for delivery 🤞🏻

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The online order back in March (done at the dealership too) did say the black roof was standard on Badlands and in my color but that if you wanted to change it to Grey it was an additional $900 cost. If you try to order one now it no longer gives you that option as the roof option.
That’s really odd since it’s a zero dollar option. But build and price is still screwed up as it depicts the Carbonized Gray vehicle with a Carbonized Gray roof yet it won’t let you pick the option. From what I’ve seen on this forum, everyone with a 2022 Badlands in Carbonized Gray have a Carbonized Gray roof.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 435E8506-7ACB-4203-B2F5-B1C70974A34B

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My order looked like the one @Escape2Bronco just posted. CO BL with carbonized gray roof as a $0 option. 🤷‍♂️

My vehicle is still in Illinois this morning but seems to be moving again. I’d love to be driving it before August.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow lots of movement of new vehicles... I hope to be soon in that mix... @klawrence27 and mine were detrained yesterday at the Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne Michigan...

If someone could help me figure out how to get registered with united road I'd appreciate....

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco

When I originally ordered my carbonized gray BL, the carb grey roof was not available as an add on. Somewhere in the 3 months since I ordered, Ford flipped it and made the black roof unavailable and carb gray coming with standard carb gray roof. My photo icon is a screenshot of my original order when they still only offered a black roof for the carb grey option.
Sponsored