Waiting room

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
So is there a record for most time spent in "Shipped" status without getting any railcar info? Mine shipped 7/23 and every time I've checked I've been told it's sitting in Nogales, MX and there's no railcar info yet. I can't tell if it got stranded somehow, or if someone didn't scan it properly and it's in transit blind and will just randomly show up one day.
I can look.. but mine sat for awhile in places
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
Very exciting...congrats! Mine is still sitting in the rail yard in Portland...this is day 12. I know @thekingprawn knows exactly how that feels!
Thanks! Just got home with it 😬 I guess living so close to Mexico helped my transit time. I sure hope you get some movement on yours and will be driving it soon!

I originally thought the most grueling part of this process was the waiting game until I got to the dealer today. They tried charging me the price increase and then tried telling me the $1,000 rebate was for accessories. Nope, not pulling that with me. I got both original pricing plus the $1,000 rebate plus another $500 rebate in “accessories.”

ATX_GUY

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
"The latest on your Ford order" anyone else get this dreaded email from Ford?

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I can look.. but mine sat for awhile in places
Mine cruised along the rails at a nice pace until it reached the East St Louis interchange on Sunday. There it still sits for now.

The good news is I chatted with my sales guy yesterday and he confirmed both price protection at the $1k retail order incentive.

subliminal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you getting your info from Ford Chat? I didn't have much luck getting updated tracking info, railcar number etc from them. Once I got the railcar number from my dealership, I was able to track with UP that it was in fact on the move. You might try your dealership (if you haven't already) and ask them to pull the VVR report which will outline the path it's on.
So, to follow-up here. Both Ford Chat and dealer have told me several times over the last two weeks that there is no rail car info and it's still in Mexico. However, I tried again this morning for probably the 7th time, and now they have all that info and verified it's now in East St Louis. So, sort of seems like it missed a scan somewhere and has actually been traveling this whole time? Kind of odd, but some hope for a few others in this thread who've reported similar issues.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Just got off the phone with Ford. Was told my BS is in Ohio, when i’m in texas.
I have doubts about the information they gave you. When ours shipped I swung by the dealer and got a look at the visibility report. It showed the railcar location in Alabama (We are in Austin area) and that the railcar left the plant and showed up in Alabama 2 days later.... Anyways for whatever reason the system was tracking using CSX rail when it should have been Union Pacific.

I think total transport time was around 14 days, and from what I could gather the range for Texas was 11-17 days. The wild card is how long it takes a transport to pick up and deliver to dealer.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
"The latest on your Ford order" anyone else get this dreaded email from Ford?
what's the latest? Was it the Email about the delays and updating every 45 days?

ATX_GUY

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda

rrali33tt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 22' BSBL on order
So, to follow-up here. Both Ford Chat and dealer have told me several times over the last two weeks that there is no rail car info and it's still in Mexico. However, I tried again this morning for probably the 7th time, and now they have all that info and verified it's now in East St Louis. So, sort of seems like it missed a scan somewhere and has actually been traveling this whole time? Kind of odd, but some hope for a few others in this thread who've reported similar issues.
Maybe that is what happened to mine because it was in Mexico for a while and then today when I got in touch with Ford Chat it is apparently in "Gateway Yard, IL" and when I called CSX with the railcar number it said " hold" as of yesterday. All the way up to IL just to go back to FL -at least I hope it makes its way here lol

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
Maybe that is what happened to mine because it was in Mexico for a while and then today when I got in touch with Ford Chat it is apparently in "Gateway Yard, IL" and when I called CSX with the railcar number it said " hold" as of yesterday. All the way up to IL just to go back to FL -at least I hope it makes its way here lol
Mine went from east st Louis gateway yard to Indianapolis to Nashville to Michigan... Very frustrating.. but it all makes sense
Sponsored