thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Wow, thank you again! That actually makes sense and helps me to feel a little better about the situation. Sounds like it could be quickest route after all. I have emailed my salesman to see what he can find out so we'll see what he says.
He's wrong. The status you got said the autorack was loaded and leaving Barnes Yard in Portland. Your vehicle will have been offloaded while the railcar was there, probably early this morning.
Sponsored

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
Wow, thank you again! That actually makes sense and helps me to feel a little better about the situation. Sounds like it could be quickest route after all. I have emailed my salesman to see what he can find out so we'll see what he says.
Check with ford Chat. Prawn maybe right . Your vehicle may be off and sitting in Portland and you maybe tracking a empty railcar..

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
It means the railcar that your BS was on is now on it's way to the next thing. Use Ford chat, they should have located at Barnes Yard, Or as your status.
Yeah, that's part of the problem....I can't get on Ford Chat (the link isn't working for me since they changed it up). Tried at home and at work with no luck. Do you know of a direct route to Chat without going through the support section of the Ford website?

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
He's wrong. The status you got said the autorack was loaded and leaving Barnes Yard in Portland. Your vehicle will have been offloaded while the railcar was there, probably early this morning.
I agree with you Prawn.. it says Origin barns

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah, that's part of the problem....I can't get on Ford Chat (the link isn't working for me since they changed it up). Tried at home and at work with no luck. Do you know of a direct route to Chat without going through the support section of the Ford website?
Workaround, log into your account on the main ford website and go to the vehicle page, there should be a chat bubble on the bottom right corner.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot (51)

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
What was your previous day update?
My notes from last night are at home but I thought it said arrival last night at 7 ish pm. The previous day it said arrival at Barnes on June 22 at 11:29 pm. The original arrival date was Monday June 20 but it kept getting moved up a day, which would make sense based on the logjam on the rails around LA that you mentioned.

Geez, prawn, I sure hope you're right and I'm blindly following an empty railcar! I hadn't thought of that scenario. I'll see if my salesman comes through with good information!

Thank you both once again!

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
Workaround, log into your account on the main ford website and go to the vehicle page, there should be a chat bubble on the bottom right corner.
Awesome, I will try that later today when I get home. Thanks! Best of luck at the dealership today!

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
Once again, you came through prawn! Both Ford Chat and my salesman confirmed that it is in Portland. Sorry to send everyone on that wild goose chase!

Cards67

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Officially made it into production. Invoiced 6 months + 9 days after order. Ouch.

Sticker shows 731/1087 for build order.
Glad you are making progress.

I have a question about build order. I also have 6/27 for build week. My window sticker shows 787/1151. Do the build batches not line up with the week?

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
“Live at 5 is covering a developing situation at a Portland area Ford dealer where a man dressed up as an apparent Prawn Shrimp is adamant about his newly arrived Bronco Sport and pre-increase pricing and other deceptions as he has awaited delivery…so far this has resulted in cocktail sauce being thrown at the manager”

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Glad you are making progress.

I have a question about build order. I also have 6/27 for build week. My window sticker shows 787/1151. Do the build batches not line up with the week?
I'm not sure exactly, I've seen a few different denominators on that number in the 6/27 build week thread. Guessing it's different batches on different start dates or something? It may have been discussed in one of the 400 pages here but I'm not sure. Here is what I see in that corner:

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1656100795395

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
“Live at 5 is covering a developing situation at a Portland area Ford dealer where a man dressed up as an apparent Prawn Shrimp is adamant about his newly arrived Bronco Sport and pre-increase pricing and other deceptions as he has awaited delivery…so far this has resulted in cocktail sauce being thrown at the manager”
Prawn Shrimp just got word at work, Bronco has arrived..........

:crackup: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Cards67

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'm not sure exactly, I've seen a few different denominators on that number in the 6/27 build week thread. Guessing it's different batches on different start dates or something? It may have been discussed in one of the 400 pages here but I'm not sure. Here is what I see in that corner:

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1656100795395
Here is what I have:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220624-132129_Acrobat for Samsun
Sponsored