Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
The salesman already called back to inform me the price went up. I informed him it is automatically price protected from Ford, that it is not a rebate, and that I would be bringing the documentation. Hopefully I don't have to rage monkey my way through the process.
May the Force be with you! Hope you get it all worked out without too much hassle.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep... It made a wrong turn.

Here is daily updates with changes

Day. Location. Wayne MI ETA
Wed E St Louis. IL Sun
Thu. Indianapolis. Mon
Fri. Nashville TN. Tue

At least the track from Nashville to Toledo makes more sense than the one from Indianapolis to Toledo.. I was questioning where they were going...

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220623-124229~2

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I got really excited for you there for a second.
I was curious so we went for coffee at the Tim Hortons next to the dealership. They received a load of vehicles but they look like fleets. Fingers crossed for next week :fingerscrossed: Congrats and good luck with your BS today. :handsinair:

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
Yep... It made a wrong turn.

Here is daily updates with changes

Day. Location. Wayne MI ETA
Wed E St Louis. IL Sun
Thu. Indianapolis. Mon
Fri. Nashville TN. Tue

At least the track from Nashville to Toledo makes more sense than the one from Indianapolis to Toledo.. I was questioning where they were going...

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220623-124229~2
How are you getting such detailed information? What railroad is that? Union Pacific only gives mostly undecipherable jargon!

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How are you getting such detailed information? What railroad is that? Union Pacific only gives mostly undecipherable jargon!
CSX gave me great information while it was on the Union Pacific. But now that it's actually on CSX im getting minimal updates... And they are delayed by over a day.. just this morning I got the arrival of it's location yesterday...

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
My BS is somewhere between Nogales AZ and Portland, OR for eventual delivery to the Seattle area. I can't get the Ford Chat link to work since they changed things up--I've tried both at home and at work, thinking it could be a browser or computer issue. And of course neither the Ford tracker or the order track app have updated in weeks--order track still shows it as ASN even though it's been on the train for at least a week, possibly longer.

Anyway, my daily call to Union Pacific gave me this information today. I'm at work so was able to request a faxed copy. Can someone help me decipher this?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1656086546838

Arrived where at 3:15 this morning? What does "estimated time of interchange delivery" mean? It says Missouri but I sure hope that's not the case because, if so, it's going the wrong way! Any help is appreciated!

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My BS is somewhere between Nogales AZ and Portland, OR for eventual delivery to the Seattle area. I can't get the Ford Chat link to work since they changed things up--I've tried both at home and at work, thinking it could be a browser or computer issue. And of course neither the Ford tracker or the order track app have updated in weeks--order track still shows it as ASN even though it's been on the train for at least a week, possibly longer.

Anyway, my daily call to Union Pacific gave me this information today. I'm at work so was able to request a faxed copy. Can someone help me decipher this?

Arrived where at 3:15 this morning? What does "estimated time of interchange delivery" mean? It says Missouri but I sure hope that's not the case because, if so, it's going the wrong way! Any help is appreciated!
https://mapcarta.com/W374384434
Interchange is a transfer from one railroad to another.. usually takes a few days.. looks like they may be putting you on BNSF ..

Burlington northern Santa Fe.. I'm jealous if you are.. Santa Fe had beautiful engine design back in the day...

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
https://mapcarta.com/W374384434
Interchange is a transfer from one railroad to another.. usually takes a few days.. looks like they may be putting you on BNSF ..

Burlington northern Santa Fe.. I'm jealous if you are.. Santa Fe had beautiful engine design back in the day...
So...it's going to take another 6 days to take it to Missouri? And then put it on another train from Missouri to Portland, OR? And deliver to Seattle by truck by July 7-13? They must realize that there's probably a more direct, faster route from Arizona to Oregon than through Missouri, right? Geography is not my strong suit but I can sure look at a map and see that it doesn't make sense!!

I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us...your posts have been very helpful!

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Officially made it into production. Invoiced 6 months + 9 days (191 days) after order. Ouch.

Sticker shows 731/1087 for build order.

Last edited:

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So...it's going to take another 6 days to take it to Missouri? And then put it on another train from Missouri to Portland, OR? And deliver to Seattle by truck by July 7-13? They must realize that there's probably a more direct, faster route from Arizona to Oregon than through Missouri, right? Geography is not my strong suit but I can sure look at a map and see that it doesn't make sense!!

I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us...your posts have been very helpful!
So from what I can read.. there is huge congestion on tracks around LA with railroads picking up the lack of trucks available to move cargo in the USA... So it might actually be faster to go east of the Rockies versus west.. and cut across in the far north where there is a lot less cargo being routed .. why Missouri.. well there really are not many tracks going north south on the east side of the rookies... Like there is along the Pacific ocean.. I also am reading that in Chicago the is a overwhelming number of railcars to be unloaded that they are behind.. which is causing a lack of railcars being returned to LA to load... It's a big mess.. and we are all in thr middle of it...

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
May the Force be with you! Hope you get it all worked out without too much hassle.

It means the railcar that your BS was on is now on it's way to the next thing. Use Ford chat, they should have located at Barnes Yard, Or as your status.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
So from what I can read.. there is huge congestion on tracks around LA with railroads picking up the lack of trucks available to move cargo in the USA... So it might actually be faster to go east of the Rockies versus west.. and cut across in the far north where there is a lot less cargo being routed .. why Missouri.. well there really are not many tracks going north south on the east side of the rookies... Like there is along the Pacific ocean.. I also am reading that in Chicago the is a overwhelming number of railcars to be unloaded that they are behind.. which is causing a lack of railcars being returned to LA to load... It's a big mess.. and we are all in thr middle of it...
oh wow, looks like you are following the rail shipping situation closely. I just know there are allot of containers still stuck off shore...and lots of containers are stored everywhere there is available space (like freeway interchanges or any empty lot available). I see them all over the place.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

What was your previous day update?

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
Wow, thank you again! That actually makes sense and helps me to feel a little better about the situation. Sounds like it could be quickest route after all. I have emailed my salesman to see what he can find out so we'll see what he says.
Sponsored