Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
It was a dealer stock and I bought it on 9/3
So you snagged a stock order on 9/3 with it shipped on 10/19. Good timing. You basically had no wait at all. Basically 7 weeks.
Sponsored

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
So you snagged a stock order on 9/3 with it shipped on 10/19. Good timing. You basically had no wait at all. Basically 7 weeks.
Yeah, I was lucky on that part, it didn’t have the outer banks package though but there were very little to no bs in my area and to have one OB and in the color I wanted so I still got it bc I was tired of going dealer to dealer once a month and there not being any

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Let’s go!!! OB+OB Cactus + Navy + 360+ (No MR)

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 04AE5A8D-502A-4F2E-813B-B7E7FC6E3C1C

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Let’s go!!! OB+OB Cactus + Navy + 360+ (No MR)

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 04AE5A8D-502A-4F2E-813B-B7E7FC6E3C1C
Wow. I would kill to get an actual email. None have worked since I ordered my BS and FMC and dealer have no idea why. So I end up having to call dealer any time I want to check anything. LOL

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Wow. I would kill to get an actual email. None have worked since I ordered my BS and FMC and dealer have no idea why. So I end up having to call dealer any time I want to check anything. LOL
I have never received an email after Confirmed. Official ford tracker. It also doesn’t load on my desktop but does on my phone. It acts super strange when there’s something going on or the order is being updated. Window sticker still isn’t visible. Have had the vin since August.

CNick31

Outer Banks
First Name
Cassie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I can only hope ?? It’s been roughly 8 months since the order date. Unfortunately my dealer plays dumb when it comes to requesting a vehicle visibility report
To give you hope mine also shipped same date and is going to South Jersey. My dealer has been giving me weekly updates and the train it was on was in PA last Wednesday on its way to Delaware. He said I should expect mine this week but haven’t heard from him yet.

Cinder Soot

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Jeep Wrangler 2 Dr, 15' GMC Canyon crew cab.
2021 Bronco Sport BL with BL package, Tow, 360 Assist Plus, Alto Blue, Ebony Roast.
Ordered March 5th, "Built" 6/14, vehicle sat in plant lot until End of September waiting
on chip and parts. Delivered to Dealer, Long Island, NY 10/15. I picked up on October 18th.
About 7 and 1/2 months wait from order to delivery.

FDM recall was taken care of prior to shipment.

Nothing I can see so far to show that vehicle sat outside for almost 4 months waiting to be completed.

I'm very pleased with the Alto Blue color. It's a deep blue, almost black, when the light gets low.

Very happy to exit the waiting room. There were many days when I thought this day would never come. Good luck to all those waiting for their orders.
Cheers.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2021 Bronco Sport BL with BL package, Tow, 360 Assist Plus, Alto Blue, Ebony Roast.
Ordered March 5th, "Built" 6/14, vehicle sat in plant lot until End of September waiting
on chip and parts. Delivered to Dealer, Long Island, NY 10/15. I picked up on October 18th.

Nothing I can see so far to show that vehicle sat outside for almost 4 months waiting to be completed.

I'm very pleased with the Alto Blue color. It's a deep blue, almost black, when the light gets low.

Very happy to exit the waiting room. There were many days when I thought this day would never come. Good luck to all those waiting for their orders.
Cheers.
Congrats and happy driving. I have A 2022 Alto Blue BL+PP with ebony on order. How does that look with the Alto Blue when you open the doors?

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Update, it delivered today! Finally! Although they say it won’t be ready til Monday and Saturday I leave for Arizona until the 30th. I have to let it sit on the lot until November 1st. ?

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Seeing same thing. OBs and BBs on dealer lot. More on the way. Badland owners will be the unicorns.
Same here in Northern California...there are a lot more BBs and OBs on dealer lots and barely any Badlands.
Update, it delivered today! Finally! Although they say it won’t be ready til Monday and Saturday I leave for Arizona until the 30th. I have to let it sit on the lot until November 1st. ?
I find it very hard to believe the dealership can't get your OB ready for you to take delivery on this Friday. You should call them to make sure they hold it for you and don't sell it before Nov. 1st.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I find it very hard to believe the dealership can't get your OB ready for you to take delivery on this Friday. You should call them to make sure they hold it for you and don't sell it before Nov. 1st.
Agree. There is not much to do. Should take overnight into next day unless you are having dealer do a bit of extra DIOs. Since it is at the dealer I would go in and finish all the purchase paperwork before you go. Last thing you want is them letting people test drive it also. I have heard of that happening.

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Agree. There is not much to do. Should take overnight into next day unless you are having dealer do a bit of extra DIOs. Since it is at the dealer I would go in and finish all the purchase paperwork before you go. Last thing you want is them letting people test drive it also. I have heard of that happening.
They claim the paperwork person is off until Monday. I also am dealing with them now trying to not honor X plan discounts. I’m a UAW employee, they will not take away my discount.

kbroderick

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 3.5EB
As noted above, we gave up on my wife's order a few weeks ago and managed to find one close enough to the order, albeit several hours' drive away. Finally got the last of the initial accessories installed today (door side moldings in hopes that they'll provide some parking-lot protection), and my wife also got the email that her Mexican-lot-parked order is on its way to the dealer.

Oh, well. The sales guy said he already had three people ready to buy it when she called to cancel the order, so I assume that will work out all around. We did end up without the cargo management system as a result, but that's probably not going to end up being a big deal.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm almost out of here... I sold my Jeep Renegade today. Kodiak Brown BL+BL ?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot 2021-10-19 223523

[/QUOT

Cheers.
I think we are car twins, I have the same exact build including alto blue and also waiting for my car on Long Island. Can you share what date you received for built and then delivery date or how long it took to get here? Mine now says built 10/15 and ETA 11/16-22

Blondie_jax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Who hoo! My desert build is showing built as well! ETIS is still showing fuel line recall and no chip, but hope that system is lagging in updates. Says tentative date of arrival is Thanksgiving. Really hoping it is true this go round. Guess once it is shipped, then I can believe. :please:
Sponsored